Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Lease

proud_mamaproud_mama Member Posts: 5
edited August 2015 in Jeep
Hello all!!  I'm trying to get the best lease deal on a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude with the tow package... Sunroof... And back up camera.  Attached I will provide the type of "deal" I've received so far.  It doesn't look like a good deal to me at all.  What do you all think would be a good lease payment on an Altitude?  What do you all think of the "deal" they gave me, good or not?!

Thank you in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    95miatar95miatar Member Posts: 3
    You should repost this in the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee leasing section. The moderator there can give you guidance.
    2014 VW Passat V6 SE / 2013 Ford Escape SEL / 1995 Mazda Miata R
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302

Hello all!!  I'm trying to get the best lease deal on a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude with the tow package... Sunroof... And back up camera.  Attached I will provide the type of "deal" I've received so far.  It doesn't look like a good deal to me at all.  What do you all think would be a good lease payment on an Altitude?  What do you all think of the "deal" they gave me, good or not?!

Thank you in advance!

.00035 MF and 50% residual.

They sure leave out a lot of information.
    They've added tax into the CAP cost, which deal is that for? $2995, 3995 or 4995 down?
    Also, what's $895 for SKYLINK?
    $793 seems like a puny discount for a vehicle that comes with a $3500 rebate.

Also, what residual and money factor are they using?

I get about $545/mo, with just 1st payment due at signing.. (assuming tax is around 8%)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    95miatar said:

You should repost this in the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee leasing section. The moderator there can give you guidance.

Thanks, will do!

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Thank you in advance!

.00035 MF and 50% residual.

They sure leave out a lot of information.
    They've added tax into the CAP cost, which deal is that for? $2995, 3995 or 4995 down?
    Also, what's $895 for SKYLINK?
    $793 seems like a puny discount for a vehicle that comes with a $3500 rebate.

Also, what residual and money factor are they using?

I get about $545/mo, with just 1st payment due at signing.. (assuming tax is around 8%)
    Thank you for the information. Not sure what SKYLINK is. Seems as though those these dealers are just trying to rip me off, considering the vehicle is "supply and demand'. =(