Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 CX-9 Lease Questions

chad75chad75 Member Posts: 109
edited February 2015 in Mazda
Are there lease factors available for the 2015 CX-9 Grand Touring in the southwest Florida (33916) area? TrueCar is showing massive 21% off MSRP pricing for that model in my area. Wonder if that TrueCar price can be negotiated for a lease. Would prefer 36 month, 10k/year (or less, if Mazda offers).

Thank you!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046
    chad75 said:

Are there lease factors available for the 2015 CX-9 Grand Touring in the southwest Florida (33916) area? TrueCar is showing massive 21% off MSRP pricing for that model in my area. Wonder if that TrueCar price can be negotiated for a lease. Would prefer 36 month, 10k/year (or less, if Mazda offers).

Thank you!

.00006 MF and 55% residual. $2500 lease cash.

Purchase incentives may be different than lease incentives..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• chad75chad75 Member Posts: 109
    kyfdx said:

chad75 said:

Thank you!

.00006 MF and 55% residual. $2500 lease cash.

Purchase incentives may be different than lease incentives..

Thank you!
  • bill_luv2flybill_luv2fly Member Posts: 31
    Do you have the current MF and residual for a CX-9 FWD Touring or Grand Touring around San Francisco (94105), 36 month lease, 10K miles/year?

Also, I presume the current body style won't appear for 2016, and we'll have to wait until sometime in 2016 for the 2016 model year. Is that the plan?

Do you have the current MF and residual for a CX-9 FWD Touring or Grand Touring around San Francisco (94105), 36 month lease, 10K miles/year?

Also, I presume the current body style won't appear for 2016, and we'll have to wait until sometime in 2016 for the 2016 model year. Is that the plan?

.00001 MF and $2100 lease cash.
    Touring: 51% residual
    GT: 55% residual.

No info on product roll outs

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bill_luv2flybill_luv2fly Member Posts: 31
    kyfdx said:

Thanks!

• jtem210508jtem210508 Member Posts: 24
    kyfdx said:

Would these numbers apply for Indiana as well? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232

kyfdx said:

Would these numbers apply for Indiana as well? Thanks!
    Yes, the Mazda numbers are national.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• bobsparrowbobsparrow Member Posts: 38
    are the lease cash and MF the same for the AWD also?
    kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

MF, residuals and lease cash are the same for AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

edited September 2015
    Any new numbers for Sept? GT AWD ...MF/Res? Lease Cash?

Any new numbers for Sept? GT AWD ...MF/Res? Lease Cash?

Lease term? Miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• vballny23vballny23 Member Posts: 33
    Can you please post the October MF and Residual for the 2015 Mazda CX9 Touring. Looking at 36 month/15K/yr. I am in NY. Also, any lease cash currently available? Thanks!!
    vballny23 said:

Can you please post the October MF and Residual for the 2015 Mazda CX9 Touring. Looking at 36 month/15K/yr. I am in NY. Also, any lease cash currently available? Thanks!!

I'll assume AWD, since you are in NY.

50% and .00001. $2300 lease cash.

However, this month Mazda is promoting 33 month terms ... the residual is 3% higher than for 36 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

vballny23 said:

I'll assume AWD, since you are in NY.

50% and .00001. $2300 lease cash.

However, this month Mazda is promoting 33 month terms ... the residual is 3% higher than for 36 months.
    Yes, AWD...thank you!!
  • harryjhharryjh Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2015
    Hi, Can you please let me know the residual and MF for a 2015 Mazda CX-9 GT Grand Touring model for 36 months/ 12k miles per year lease in Texas?
    And the lease acquisition fee and any special lease rebates? Thank you.
    harryjh said:

Hi, Can you please let me know the residual and MF for a 2015 Mazda CX-9 GT Grand Touring model for 36 months/ 12k miles per year lease? And the lease acquisition fee and any special lease rebates? Thank you.

52% and .00001 for 36/12. $2300 lease cash.

33 months is the better term this month .... 56% residual.

$595 acquisition fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• harryjhharryjh Member Posts: 12
    Thanks for your quick response. The dealer says the customer cash incentive for purchase is $4000 versus the lease cash of $2300 as you indicated. Does such a difference sound right? Thanks!
    harryjh said:

Thanks for your quick response. The dealer says the customer cash incentive for purchase is $4000 versus the lease cash of $2300 as you indicated. Does such a difference sound right? Thanks!

I don't have the purchase incentive information, but that sounds typical.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• carab876carab876 Member Posts: 3
    Can you please provide the Nov residual value and MF for a Mazda CX-9 touring model for 36 months 12 k and 15k miles per year lease. The lease rebate provide is $2500. thanks I live in MA.

thanks
    carab876 said:

Can you please provide the Nov residual value and MF for a Mazda CX-9 touring model for 36 months 12 k and 15k miles per year lease. The lease rebate provide is $2500. thanks I live in MA.

thanks

.00001 MF and 50%/48% residual for AWD.

Subtract 1% for FWD.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• beermc00beermc00 Member Posts: 13
    Hi, could I get the MF and RV for December for a '15 CX-9 GT FWD in South Florida? Lease term = 36mo / 12k miles and or Mazda's best lease offer this month. Also, are there any leasing incentives? Thank you!
    beermc00 said:

Hi, could I get the MF and RV for December for a '15 CX-9 GT FWD in South Florida? Lease term = 36mo / 12k miles and or Mazda's best lease offer this month. Also, are there any leasing incentives? Thank you!

.00001 MF and 50% residual. $2525 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Can you let me know what the residual and MF is for 33 month and 36 month 15K/yr for Mazda CX9 Touring AWD. I am in NY. Also, can you let me know what current lease cash is here in New York? Thank you!!
    vballny23 said:

Can you let me know what the residual and MF is for 33 month and 36 month 15K/yr for Mazda CX9 Touring AWD. I am in NY. Also, can you let me know what current lease cash is here in New York? Thank you!!

52% and .00015 for 33/15

48% and .00001 for 36/15

$2525 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

vballny23 said:

52% and .00015 for 33/15

48% and .00001 for 36/15

$2525 lease cash.
    Thank you very much!!
  • cr40cr40 Member Posts: 79
    I am planning on leasing a Mazda CX-9 Sport, front wheel drive this week. Can you please provide the money factor, residual value and any incentives. I am in South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale) area. I also have Mazda loyalty. I am interested in a 36 month, 12,000 mile lease, but would consider a different number of months if it is a better deal. Thanks in advance for your help.
    cr40 said:

I am planning on leasing a Mazda CX-9 Sport, front wheel drive this week. Can you please provide the money factor, residual value and any incentives. I am in South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale) area. I also have Mazda loyalty. I am interested in a 36 month, 12,000 mile lease, but would consider a different number of months if it is a better deal. Thanks in advance for your help.

The best term is probably 39 months. .00001 MF and 47% residual. $2525 lease cash.
    36 month residuals are 1% higher.

Those numbers are good through Monday. New program comes out on Tuesday

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks for the information. Could you provide the same for the touring model? Also, do you know if the program coming out on Tuesday would be better or worse? Thanks.
    Also, the $2525 lease cash, does that include my Mazda loyalty?
    cr40 said:

Thanks for the information. Could you provide the same for the touring model? Also, do you know if the program coming out on Tuesday would be better or worse? Thanks.

Same MF, add 2% to residual for Touring trim.

No idea what the January program will look like.
    cr40 said:

Also, the $2525 lease cash, does that include my Mazda loyalty?

Lease cash is a factory to dealer incentive; loyalty would be on top of that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi. I am still working on leasing a Mazda CX-9 Sport or Touring, front wheel drive this week. (Can you provide the new program for January, as I understand it has changed from the weekend.) Can you please provide the money factor, residual value and any incentives for these models. I am in South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale) area. I also have Mazda loyalty. I am interested in a 36 month, 12,000 mile lease. ( Thanks in advance for your help.
    Any update on the new January program yet? Thanks.
    cr40 said:

Hi. I am still working on leasing a Mazda CX-9 Sport or Touring, front wheel drive this week. (Can you provide the new program for January, as I understand it has changed from the weekend.) Can you please provide the money factor, residual value and any incentives for these models. I am in South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale) area. I also have Mazda loyalty. I am interested in a 36 month, 12,000 mile lease. ( Thanks in advance for your help.

.00001 MF and 46%/48% residual for Sport/Touring for 36/12. $2575 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Great, thanks for the information!
    Hi. Now that I have that information and have located a vehicle I am interested in, any idea how I can find out what selling price is decent to aim for? Meaning, the dealer told me his sticker is $31860. I am using a leasing calculator to calculate the payment, inputing the factor and residual, MSRP and any cap cost etc. He also told me the selling price of this vehicle is $30,300 before incentives and rebates. I saw on Truecar the following:
    TrueCar Estimate
    $25,327
    3 Certified Dealers found!Next »
    MSRP$33,205
    Average Paid$27,705
    Factory Invoice$31,190
    LocalNationalShowing 129 Sales
    Price Certainty98.51%

I am a little confused at my starting point. Do I start at invoice and then apply the incentives and loyalty? thanks for any guidance you can provide.
    cr40 said:

Hi. Now that I have that information and have located a vehicle I am interested in, any idea how I can find out what selling price is decent to aim for? Meaning, the dealer told me his sticker is $31860. I am using a leasing calculator to calculate the payment, inputing the factor and residual, MSRP and any cap cost etc. He also told me the selling price of this vehicle is $30,300 before incentives and rebates. I saw on Truecar the following:
    TrueCar Estimate
    $25,327
    3 Certified Dealers found!Next »
    MSRP$33,205
    Average Paid$27,705
    Factory Invoice$31,190
    LocalNationalShowing 129 Sales
    Price Certainty98.51%

I am a little confused at my starting point. Do I start at invoice and then apply the incentives and loyalty? thanks for any guidance you can provide.

Can't help you with the TrueCar numbers.

Use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to Edmunds TMV pricing .. it's an average, so you'll want to try to do better than that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

OK, thanks for the advice. I will check it out. So that would be the final target price or can I apply national rebates and loyalty to those numbers for my calculations?
    Disregard last question. I see the breakdown. I think I just deduct loyalty from tmv as it appears the incentives are already deducted. Do you know if loyalty can be applied towards inceptions?
    cr40 said:

Disregard last question. I see the breakdown. I think I just deduct loyalty from tmv as it appears the incentives are already deducted. Do you know if loyalty can be applied towards inceptions?

I don't see why not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi! Can I please have the numbers MF/Residual/Incentives for an AWD Touring or Grand Touring in NYC

36 or 39 months, and 10K or 12K, which ever has a better MF combination.

Thanks in advance.

Hi! Can I please have the numbers MF/Residual/Incentives for an AWD Touring or Grand Touring in NYC

Thanks in advance.

GT has the best numbers ... 51% and .00001 for 36/12. Add 1% for 10K

Subtract 2% for the AWD Touring model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Thanks in advance.

Thanks! any lease cash available, the $2575 mentioned above?

Michaell said:

Thanks in advance.

Thanks! any lease cash available, the $2575 mentioned above?
    Yes, the lease cash is still available. Didn't scroll over far enough to check.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• atos2012atos2012 Member Posts: 86
    Hi @Michaell Please provide numbers for Touring FWD/AWD lease 36/39 10/12k month. Zip code 94568. Thanks in advance.

** Saved Money - Earned Money **

atos2012 said:

Hi @Michaell Please provide numbers for Touring FWD/AWD lease 36/39 10/12k month. Zip code 94568. Thanks in advance.

.00001 MF and $2575 lease cash on all.

12K/yr. add 1% for 10K/yr.

FWD: 48%/47% residual for 36/39 months.
    AWD: 49%/49% residual for either term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• atos2012atos2012 Member Posts: 86
    kyfdx said:

atos2012 said:

With this numbers, MSRP $33360 for AWD and 9.5% tax 39/12 lease i got $351/month incl. tax with $0 OTP. Any suggestion on any other big SUV in the same monthly price range. Thanks.

** Saved Money - Earned Money **

atos2012 said:

kyfdx said:

atos2012 said:

With this numbers, MSRP $33360 for AWD and 9.5% tax 39/12 lease i got $351/month incl. tax with $0 OTP. Any suggestion on any other big SUV in the same monthly price range. Thanks.
    Not really. Mazda is introducing a new CX-9 soon so they are blowing out the old model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• djsazondjsazon Member Posts: 19
    Can anyone please provide the Feb 2016 MF and Resid for Sport AWD, 12k/36 mo in NJ? Thanks in advance.
    djsazon said:

Can anyone please provide the Feb 2016 MF and Resid for Sport AWD, 12k/36 mo in NJ? Thanks in advance.

.00001 MF and 47% residual. $2575 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• djsazondjsazon Member Posts: 19
    kyfdx said:

djsazon said:

.00001 MF and 47% residual. $2575 lease cash
    Thank you!