Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Used Range Rover Sports

jraines1234jraines1234 Member Posts: 1
edited October 2015 in Land Rover
Currently looking at used RR Sports, and I am seeing a lot of price fluctuating. Why is that? I mean a lot seems to be between the years and the miles which seems obvious. What are realistic prices for a used RR Sport? and How long before anything happens mechanically? I've been told that they are problematic. I just want some honest opinions out there. How old and how many miles would you consider a cut off for getting a used RR?

Comments

• Options
    akashpcakashpc Member Posts: 9
    Well, it depends on a lot of factors. Year, mileage, how well maintained the car was, etc. best bet is to use kbb and search auto-trader for local deals.
  • Options
    adamzx717adamzx717 Member Posts: 8
    I'm trying to sell my 2013 White RRS HSE with 28k miles for $51k o.b.o. Im in Houston Texas
  • Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Asking prices are just your First Amendment Rights in action. You'll see wide fluctuations if you rely solely on monitoring asking prices. That's why auction data is much more reliable.