Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Audi A4 buying question

angelos1angelos1 Posts: 7
edited December 2015 in Audi
Hi everyone so I'm planning on getting a used 2015 Audi A4. Im planning on financing it because leasing just sounds stupid and such a waste of money. Plus if you don't have a credit score of at least 720 you're hopeless lol. But the problem is I have no credit history at all. So I don't know if I can get approved for an finance. I guess my mom could co sign me and she has really bad credit. Around 600 I think. I can pay for 500 a month the most for the monthly payment. Anything higher than that is just a joke. Waste of money. And I could put down a down payment of 4-5K the most. The car I'm looking at is 32K. So I don't know if I can get approved. I don't wanna go to an Audi dealer because it's quite far from where I live. And I don't wanna come all the way and then get rejected. That would be such a disappointment. So I wanna ask anyone with experience, or maybe a dealer is anyone is, is it possible for me to get a car loan? Any tips for me? Thank you very much! I really wanna get approved because I'm so addicted to Audi lol.
Tagged:

Answers

• This is weird why is this forum all a bout leasing...?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    angelos1 said:

Hi everyone so I'm planning on getting a used 2015 Audi A4. Im planning on financing it because leasing just sounds stupid and such a waste of money. Plus if you don't have a credit score of at least 720 you're hopeless lol. But the problem is I have no credit history at all. So I don't know if I can get approved for an finance. I guess my mom could co sign me and she has really bad credit. Around 600 I think. I can pay for 500 a month the most for the monthly payment. Anything higher than that is just a joke. Waste of money. And I could put down a down payment of 4-5K the most. The car I'm looking at is 32K. So I don't know if I can get approved. I don't wanna go to an Audi dealer because it's quite far from where I live. And I don't wanna come all the way and then get rejected. That would be such a disappointment. So I wanna ask anyone with experience, or maybe a dealer is anyone is, is it possible for me to get a car loan? Any tips for me? Thank you very much! I really wanna get approved because I'm so addicted to Audi lol.

No credit or bad credit. $32K car. You can't come close to $500/mo. on a purchase.

$27K at 5% APR for 60 months is $510/mo. Doesn't sound like you would qualify for a 5% rate, though.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• rbirns1rbirns1 Posts: 276
    edited December 2015
    How about passing on the Audi, and instead buy a $5000 car for cash. Use the next year or so to establish credit (and save money), then come back and trade for something new.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    rbirns1 said:

How about passing on the Audi, and instead buy a $5000 car for cash. Use the next year or so to establish credit (and save money), then come back and trade for something new.

That's a good idea..

Probably better to buy a $12K car with a $7K car loan to establish some credit...

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator