Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 SRX Lease Rates

user9024user9024 Member Posts: 11
edited April 2016 in Cadillac
Can someone please provide the 2016 SRX MF and Residuals for 12k and 15k, 24 and 36 months for Cincinnati, OH?... Thanks!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,018
    user9024 said:

Can someone please provide the 2016 SRX MF and Residuals for 12k and 15k, 24 and 36 months for Cincinnati, OH?... Thanks!

24/15 - .00042 and 70%. Add 1% for 12K
    36/15 - .00074 and 59%. Add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• user9024user9024 Member Posts: 11
    Thank you!
  • user9024user9024 Member Posts: 11
    Quick follow up...   

1.  Do the rates above apply across all trims or vary as move from base up to Premium?

2.  Do they vary by region or consistent across the country?

3.  Any insight from GM Financing as min threshold to qualify for the MFs listed or any other strings attached?  

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    user9024 said:

Quick follow up...   

1.  Do the rates above apply across all trims or vary as move from base up to Premium?

2.  Do they vary by region or consistent across the country?

3.  Any insight from GM Financing as min threshold to qualify for the MFs listed or any other strings attached?  

1) This month, all trims have the same program

2) We don't have all the regions, but it seems they are the same.

3) These are all top tier rates, though we don't know GMF's cutoff. for most makes, it's somewhere between 700-740 FICO to get top tier.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• cavadrekcavadrek Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2016
    Could someone check this math please
    Msrp 51,300
    Sale price including lease loyalty 44940
    63% residual 10k miles 
    Mf .00074 36 months
    1675 out of pocket for fees title and first payment

I am coming up with about 456 including tax 
    cavadrek said:

Msrp 51,300
    63% residual 10k miles 
    Mf .00074 36 months

With those numbers, I get $408/mo plus tax.

What state and tax rate is this?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

cavadrek said:

Msrp 51,300
    63% residual 10k miles 
    Mf .00074 36 months

With those numbers, I get $408/mo plus tax.

What state and tax rate is this?
    PS - 36/10 residual is 62%, not 63%. Therefore, the payment is $422/mo plus tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cavadrekcavadrek Member Posts: 3
    Thanks Michael, this is in new Jersey, I used the calculator on edmunds to come up with these numbers. Perhaps I forgot to list something or made an error.
    cavadrek said:

Thanks Michael, this is in new Jersey, I used the calculator on edmunds to come up with these numbers. Perhaps I forgot to list something or made an error.

Possible, but it could also be that the calculator makes some assumptions we know nothing about.

Build your own!

http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• richcar5richcar5 Member Posts: 13
    Thanks so much for this information. Tough getting the terms from the dealer without doing the big sit down sometimes. Are any of the online calculators more accurate than others? Any recommendations?
    richcar5 said:

Thanks so much for this information. Tough getting the terms from the dealer without doing the big sit down sometimes. Are any of the online calculators more accurate than others? Any recommendations?

We recommend you build your own calculator:

http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

That way, you don't have to deal with any assumptions the on-line versions make.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Getting ready to go do the numbers with my local Cad dealer. I will use the information provided here to estimate a payment I want. The msrp of the SRX I am looking at is 47,800...any ideas of how much I can expect to discount off that price? To do my estimation I plan on using the negotiated price of the car + veh reg fees + any acquisition fee - any down payment...then using the following...24 month/ 10,000 mi @ 73% residual with a money factor of .00042...plus California tax...does this sound reasonable...forgetting anything?
    richcar5 said:

Getting ready to go do the numbers with my local Cad dealer. I will use the information provided here to estimate a payment I want. The msrp of the SRX I am looking at is 47,800...any ideas of how much I can expect to discount off that price? To do my estimation I plan on using the negotiated price of the car + veh reg fees + any acquisition fee - any down payment...then using the following...24 month/ 10,000 mi @ 73% residual with a money factor of .00042...plus California tax...does this sound reasonable...forgetting anything?

24/10 residual is 72%, not 73%.

We don't track selling price - use the 'make / model / year' pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

Everything else looks right.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Just at the dealer and they quote 68% residual on srx 24 mo lease and money factor of .0042...can/ do they play with the residual percentages?
    richcar5 said:

Just at the dealer and they quote 68% residual on srx 24 mo lease and money factor of .0042...can/ do they play with the residual percentages?

No... if it's a GM Financial lease, 24/10 should be 72%.

Is the money factor .0042 or .00042?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

my bad it is .00042...so how do you address the discrepancy in residual terms....find another dealer I guess??? Man they don't make it easy
    richcar5 said:

my bad it is .00042...so how do you address the discrepancy in residual terms....find another dealer I guess??? Man they don't make it easy

Dealer can't mess with the residual. At all.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

richcar5 said:

Can't explain that. Maybe there is a region that has different residuals (but, that would be weird).

Check to see that it's a GM Financial lease. Then, try to verify numbers with another dealer, before blowing this one off.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I found a GM dealer financial workbook online http://cld.bz/4BJprPu#100/z effective April 6 to May 2, 2016...looking thru I found "Cadillac lease residual values supported" and "Cadillac lease residual values non-supported". In the workbook (supported) it lists the residual as 70% for 24 mo. for the SRX and 59% for 36 mo. Money factors are right on what is listed in this thread. The "unsupported" terms are much worse. Not sure of what "supported" and non-supported" actually means but I am assuming the supported is the GM Financial lease....After looking at Mercedes and BMW, SRX offers great terms, if you can actually get them. Must be trying to get rid of them with the replacement model coming in?
    richcar5 said:

I found a GM dealer financial workbook online http://cld.bz/4BJprPu#100/z effective April 6 to May 2, 2016...looking thru I found "Cadillac lease residual values supported" and "Cadillac lease residual values non-supported". In the workbook (supported) it lists the residual as 70% for 24 mo. for the SRX and 59% for 36 mo. Money factors are right on what is listed in this thread. The "unsupported" terms are much worse. Not sure of what "supported" and non-supported" actually means but I am assuming the supported is the GM Financial lease....After looking at Mercedes and BMW, SRX offers great terms, if you can actually get them. Must be trying to get rid of them with the replacement model coming in?

That last statement makes sense ... when a new model is about to be released, the outgoing model often has blowout terms available for both purchase and lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

will new numbers come out for the srx in the next couple of days? have they stayed pretty steady for a while? 24/10...now 72 36/10....now 63 and mf.....now .00042
    richcar5 said:

will new numbers come out for the srx in the next couple of days? have they stayed pretty steady for a while? 24/10...now 72 36/10....now 63 and mf.....now .00042

Current numbers for the SRX don't expire until tomorrow, 5/2/16.

New numbers should be available later this week, if we're lucky.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• volvohnovolvohno Member Posts: 38
    Hello! What are the May SRX mf and residual for 36/15 and 24/15?

Thanks
    volvohno said:

Hello! What are the May SRX mf and residual for 36/15 and 24/15?

Thanks

24/15 .00055 and 67%
    36/15 .00028 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bfavrebfavre Member Posts: 21
    Hello! What are the June SRX Luxury AWD for 27/12? Do you see any incentives trying to move these cars?
    bfavre said:

Hello! What are the June SRX Luxury AWD for 27/12? Do you see any incentives trying to move these cars?

.00055 MF and 67% residual

We don't have Cadillac incentives, but there is no lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• redls1redls1 Member Posts: 37
    With the XT5 coming out can there be decent deals on a 2016 srx performance fwd 36/12?
    redls1 said:

With the XT5 coming out can there be decent deals on a 2016 srx performance fwd 36/12?

.00008 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sycho101sycho101 Member Posts: 2
    What is the MF and Residual for 2016 SRX Luxury for both FWD/AWD, 36/10 for CA? Thank you!
    sycho101 said:

What is the MF and Residual for 2016 SRX Luxury for both FWD/AWD, 36/10 for CA? Thank you!

.00001 and 59%. All trims and drive trains.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sycho101sycho101 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you!
  • jlsellersjlsellers Member Posts: 38
    I am hoping to verify the MF and Residual for the SRX Luxury FWD for 39 months/12,000 annual miles. I am hoping to get this done before month end and I have employee pricing. If you are up on lease incentives please let me know that, too!
    jlsellers said:

I am hoping to verify the MF and Residual for the SRX Luxury FWD for 39 months/12,000 annual miles. I am hoping to get this done before month end and I have employee pricing. If you are up on lease incentives please let me know that, too!

57% and .00008. No incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• drcompdrcomp Member Posts: 23
    Hi!

Can you confirm the MF and Residual for 2016 SRX Premium 4x2 for 36/10k, 36/12k, 36/15k. South Florida.

Any incentives / lease cash is helpful too.

Do options affect this or is it just trim?

Thanks
    Eric
    drcomp said:

Hi!

Can you confirm the MF and Residual for 2016 SRX Premium 4x2 for 36/10k, 36/12k, 36/15k. South Florida.

Any incentives / lease cash is helpful too.

Do options affect this or is it just trim?

Thanks
    Eric

.00008 and 59% 58% 56%. $2000 lease cash. Options do not change these numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• drcompdrcomp Member Posts: 23
    Many thanks! How about Luxury and Performance trims for the same info as above?
    drcomp said:

Many thanks! How about Luxury and Performance trims for the same info as above?

All trims have the same numbers, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bkelsey25bkelsey25 Member Posts: 3
    Had a dealer today tell me the $5,000 bonus cash is not available with any lease. That accurate?
    bkelsey25 said:

Had a dealer today tell me the $5,000 bonus cash is not available with any lease. That accurate?

We don't know how incentives stack with the lease programs, but that isn't surprising for GM.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• loibsloibs Member Posts: 15
    Can someone please provide the 2016 SRX MF and Residuals for 12k and 15k, 36 months for North Suburban Chicago?... Thanks!
    loibs said:

Can someone please provide the 2016 SRX MF and Residuals for 12k and 15k, 36 months for North Suburban Chicago?... Thanks!

.00058 and 52% / 50%. $4000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator