Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

June, 2016 Durango lease numbers

yankeeptyankeept Member Posts: 2
edited June 2016 in Dodge
Can you please provide the current money factor & residual for a 2016 Durango RT in South Florida (33328)?

36 month/12K

Thanks in advance, Brian

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    yankeept said:

Can you please provide the current money factor & residual for a 2016 Durango RT in South Florida (33328)?

36 month/12K

Thanks in advance, Brian

RWD?

.00074 MF and 54% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    yankeeptyankeept Member Posts: 2
    Yes, RWD. Thank you, sir.
  • Options
    cri_cri5cri_cri5 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm looking into leasing a 2016 Dodge Durango RT rwd, 36/12k. I'm in Southern California(92223). The vehicle has a Msrp of $43,285. I don't have much to give much so I'm planning on not giving a down payment, lol.

Can you please provide me with the money factor, residual, and any other important information on the vehicle? What is a good monthly payment? Is a monthly payment of $500 and under unreasonable for this vehicle? I'd like to stay under $500, btw we have decent credit, low 700's. Thanks in advance for any and all information.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    cri_cri5 said:

Hi Everyone,
    I'm looking into leasing a 2016 Dodge Durango RT rwd, 36/12k. I'm in Southern California(92223). The vehicle has a Msrp of $43,285. I don't have much to give much so I'm planning on not giving a down payment, lol.

Can you please provide me with the money factor, residual, and any other important information on the vehicle? What is a good monthly payment? Is a monthly payment of $500 and under unreasonable for this vehicle? I'd like to stay under $500, btw we have decent credit, low 700's. Thanks in advance for any and all information.

.00074 and 54% for 36/12. Would need to know the adjusted cap cost (selling price plus any taxes and fees you are not paying up front) in order to calculate a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    bdudish23bdudish23 Member Posts: 16
    I don't see a thread for Dodge Journey leases. Do you have MF, Residuals and lease cash for Buffalo, NY. Looking for AWD R/T, Crossroad and CR+ for 36/12 and 24/12.

Thanks and sorry for posting in this thread.
  • Options
    bdudish23 said:

I don't see a thread for Dodge Journey leases. Do you have MF, Residuals and lease cash for Buffalo, NY. Looking for AWD R/T, Crossroad and CR+ for 36/12 and 24/12.

Thanks and sorry for posting in this thread.

24/12
    R/T AWD - .00004 and 65%
    Crossroad / Crossroad + AWD - .00003 and 62%

36/12
    R/T AWD - .00011 and 55%
    Crossroad / Crossroad + AWD - .00004 and 52%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    vava8899vava8899 Member Posts: 3
    Can someone please provide the MF and residual on a 2016 Durango RT, 36/15 in Texas? Many thanks.
  • Options
    And could I also get the MF/residual on a 2016 Durango RT, 36/12 in Texas too? Please and thank you.
  • Options
    vava8899 said:

Can someone please provide the MF and residual on a 2016 Durango RT, 36/15 in Texas? Many thanks.

vava8899 said:

And could I also get the MF/residual on a 2016 Durango RT, 36/12 in Texas too? Please and thank you.

RWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Can I get info on both RWD/AWD if it's not too much trouble? Thanks.
  • Options
    vava8899 said:

vava8899 said:

vava8899 said:

Can I get info on both RWD/AWD if it's not too much trouble? Thanks.

RWD: .00074 MF and 52%/54% residual
    AWD: .00059 MF and 53%/55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jfalerojfalero Member Posts: 15
    Good afternoon, looking at a 2016 Dodge Durango RT and Limited Brass Monkey Edition.  Need invoice, residuals, and money factors for both please. Thank you!
  • Options
    jfalero said:

Good afternoon, looking at a 2016 Dodge Durango RT and Limited Brass Monkey Edition.  Need invoice, residuals, and money factors for both please. Thank you!

What lease term and how many miles per year?

I don't see a Brass Monkey edition.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    36/12, it might just be the dealer specific. That is how they are advertising it on AutoNation Pembroke pines.com Thank you
  • Options
    jfalero said:

jfalero said:

36/12, it might just be the dealer specific. That is how they are advertising it on AutoNation Pembroke pines.com Thank you

We can just assume it's a Limited, then.

4X4 or 4X2?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Yea I guess, lol 4x2 v6 and hemi
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

jfalero said:

jfalero said:

We can just assume it's a Limited, then.

4X4 or 4X2?
    jfalero said:

Yea I guess, lol 4x2 v6 and hemi

R/T: .00075 MF and 51% residual
    LTD: .00008 MF and 48% residual

Same for either engine choice.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator