Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Residual and MF for a 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD and 2016

Mark MillerMark Miller Member Posts: 6
edited August 2016 in Mazda
Looking for Residual and MF for a 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Touring AWD in NJ. 3 yr/12000 please.

Will this change on Sept 1st and if so, when can we expect the new numbers come out?

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    Mark MillerMark Miller Member Posts: 6
    Thanks. Can you provide same info for 2016.5 cx-5 Grand Touring awd in nj 3 yr/12k?
  • Options
    dccardriverdccardriver Member Posts: 1
    I would appreciate information about Cx-5 Grand Touring lease (3/yr, 12k) - money factor and residual. And, any advice if dealer insists the money factor is higher, and says there is no dealer mark up of MF? Dealer is in Maryland.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,428

I would appreciate information about Cx-5 Grand Touring lease (3/yr, 12k) - money factor and residual. And, any advice if dealer insists the money factor is higher, and says there is no dealer mark up of MF? Dealer is in Maryland.

.00014 MF and 59% residual for AWD, 58% for FWD.
    Maximum markup is .00050 for a total of .00064.

Just say you won't sign a deal with a marked up money factor. It doesn't really matter if they are honest about it, or not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    amickeyamickey Member Posts: 25
    Hi - can I get a MF & Residual for AWD Sports & Touring in Richmond VA for this weekend?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,014
    amickey said:

Hi - can I get a MF & Residual for AWD Sports & Touring in Richmond VA for this weekend?

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    cwest26cwest26 Member Posts: 8
    I would appreciate the MF and residual for a CX-5 FWD Grand Touring 3yr/10k in South Florida. Dealer is discouraging a 2yr lease. Do you have those figures too? Thank you.
  • Options
    cwest26 said:

I would appreciate the MF and residual for a CX-5 FWD Grand Touring 3yr/10k in South Florida. Dealer is discouraging a 2yr lease. Do you have those figures too? Thank you.

.00014 MF and 61% residual
    .00200 MF and 83% residual

Even with the big money factor, there is a chance that the 24 month term might result in a lower payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    amickeyamickey Member Posts: 25
    Michaell said:

amickey said:

What lease term and how many miles per year?
    3/36 miles.
    Feedback thanks!
  • Options
    chowan1chowan1 Member Posts: 10
    edited September 2016
    Hi! Can I get the Residual Value and Money Factor for the 2016.5 Cx-5 AWD Touring?
    24 months/10,000 and 12,000 miles
    36 months/10,000 and 12,000 miles

I'm in Queens, NYC and my FICO score is high 780's.
    Also, is it better to pay off all the fees/taxes (acquisition, sales tax, etc) up front or have it rolled into the monthly payment?

Thanks!!
  • Options
    chowan1 said:

Hi! Can I get the Residual Value and Money Factor for the 2016.5 Cx-5 AWD Touring?
    24 months/10,000 and 12,000 miles
    36 months/10,000 and 12,000 miles

I'm in Queens, NYC and my FICO score is high 780's.
    Also, is it better to pay off all the fees/taxes (acquisition, sales tax, etc) up front or have it rolled into the monthly payment?

Thanks!!

.00200 MF and 84%/83% residual
    .00014 MF and 63%/62% residual

Non-taxable fees are better paid upfront.
    Taxes and taxable items should be rolled in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.