Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Chrysler Pacifica Prices Paid and Buying Experience

dacarmondacarmon Member Posts: 35
edited June 2016 in Chrysler
Please share prices paid & buying experience.

Comments

• hscott93hscott93 Member Posts: 2
    Submitted our order today. Velvet Red Limited. 20's, Tow, Tech, Theater & Sound. $46810, which includes dealer fee but before rebates. We'll get any rebates applicable at time of delivery. Tampa, FL. Used TrueCar, then went to each TrueCar dealer and asked if they could best their best price. I let them know I was going to the other dealers and going to ask them the same. Whoever was lowest gets my order. Two dealers offered their entire holdback. So, it came down to who was also willing to cut their dealer fee. I enjoyed making them work for my business. Did the same on a 2017 Durango on order. Same dealership got both.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Cool @hscott93 - got an ETA on delivery?
  • hscott93hscott93 Member Posts: 2
    No. From what I am seeing on other forums, it's about 4 weeks, give or take.
    Anticipation is half the fun. :)
  • gummybeargummybear Member Posts: 2
    Hi hscott93. Can you share what the dealer holdback is and the dealer fee discount you saved?

Is the dealer holdback different for a Touring-L?

thanks.
  • dacarmondacarmon Member Posts: 35
    gummybear said:

Hi hscott93. Can you share what the dealer holdback is and the dealer fee discount you saved?

Is the dealer holdback different for a Touring-L?

thanks.

Dealer holdback on Chrysler vehicles is 3% of MSRP. See http://www.edmunds.com/car-buying/dealer-holdback/ for other makes.
    That article hasn't been updated for a few years now but I think it's still accurate.

Note that, afaik, holdback applies to the entire model line and isn't affected by the different trims offered.
  • rio_rio_ Member Posts: 7
    Purchased a Touring L (granite exterior, black/alloy interior, wheel group, 8.4 UConnect, Keysense) at 14.1% off MSRP which was $37,155 for this spec. My purchase price included $2,000 in incentives. Before applying incentives, I paid 5.4% under invoice. My final price was exactly $500 under Truecar final estimate. I was hoping to do better but it appears the TrueCar bid for this make/model is very strong. Anytime you approach 15% of MSRP you are doing much better than most. Remember that invoice does not equal dealer cost as there is 3% holdback and most likely dealer cash in this invoice amount. Good luck to everyone else!
    Sounds like a good deal on a brand new model that's gotten a lot of good press.

Congrats!
  • davebubdavebub Member Posts: 2
    I have been watching this forum a lot and thought this deal could help people with their research. Purchase of Touring L (Velvet red exterior, black/alloy interior, 8th seat, 8.4 UConnect) MSRP: $36,580. I have a trade in Jeep lease with total payments + early termination of $1,804. $1,200 down, Payments presented is $569/mo. for 72 months at 2.97%

Here are my calculations:

Going from the bottom up:
    Invoice: $35,352
    Incentives: $1,500 (Loyalty $1000, Chrysler Finance Cash $500)
    Holdback 3%: $1,060.56

Total: $32,791.44

Dealer Extras: $795 Dealer Fee (Been unsuccessful at getting this off at ANY dealership in my area of S. Florida), Tag $98, Electronic Filing Fee $129, Acid Battery Fee $1.50, New Tire Free $5.00. Totaling: $1,028.50

Tax: $2,029.20

Subtotal: $35,849.14

Add-in Lease: $1,804

Add-in Title, Registration, License Fee: $151.85

Total: $37,804.99

Down Payment: $1,200

Remaining: $36,604.99

Payment at 2.97% and 72 months: $556/mo 72 months.

Dealer is throwing in 2 years of maintenance, Activated Navigation ($595), GAP coverage (Retail $899) Dent/Ding repair (Retail $499), Key Replacement (Retail $399), and RoadHazard assistance (Retail $445).

I have 3 small children so I am fully expecting to use some/all of these fluff services at some point or another so there is some value to me in these.

I am having no success in getting anybody to go lower than the $569/mo.

My question is, am I missing anything? The dealer told me that my rate of 2.97% is better than the advertised incentive rate, does this free up the Pacifica rebate of $500? When a Jeep/Chrysler dealership takes in the lease, do they actually have to pay the termination penalty and payments?

The $13 in extra payment for 72 months is $936 dollars + the Dealer fee of $795. $1,731 to the dealer. Is that a correct calculation?

--

Now for the part which makes me confused. The dealer showed me the paperwork of the deal and here goes:

Vehicle Purchase Price: $36,270
    Dealer Services: $795
    Tag: $98
    Roadhazard: $445
    Dent Ding: $499
    Key Replace: $399

Subtotal: $38,506

Electronic Filing: $129.00
    Lead Acid Battery Fee: $1.50
    New Tire Fee: $5

Subtotal: $38,641.50
    Sales Tax: $2,310.75
    Lemon Law: $2
    Title Registration, and License Fees: $151.85

Subtotal: $41,237.35

Rebates: $3,500
    Cash Down: $1,200

Total Downpayment: $4,700

Balance Due on Delivery: $36,537.35

GAP Coverage is separate for $899

New Total: $37,436.35

There is no line item for the navigation but it is included.

When I asked about the $3,500 in rebates they pretty much said it was some creative mojo from the finance office in order to get us the add-ins and still keep the payment in line. What?!

Am I better off to just compare to my calculations and not worry about how it's structured in the actual deal? $36,270 isn't even invoice!

This is my first time buying a car and I see the other post in this thread saying the guy paid $31,916 (14.1% below MSRP) and I feel like all my efforts are coming up empty. Even if it isn't a good deal, at a minimum the forum readers will get some insight.

• davebubdavebub Member Posts: 2
    davebub said:

I have been watching this forum a lot and thought this deal could help people with their research. Purchase of Touring L (Velvet red exterior, black/alloy interior, 8th seat, 8.4 UConnect) MSRP: $36,580. I have a trade in Jeep lease with total payments + early termination of $1,804. $1,200 down, Payments presented is $569/mo. for 72 months at 2.97%

Here are my calculations:

Going from the bottom up:
    Invoice: $35,352
    Incentives: $1,500 (Loyalty $1000, Chrysler Finance Cash $500)
    Holdback 3%: $1,060.56

Total: $32,791.44

Dealer Extras: $795 Dealer Fee (Been unsuccessful at getting this off at ANY dealership in my area of S. Florida), Tag $98, Electronic Filing Fee $129, Acid Battery Fee $1.50, New Tire Free $5.00. Totaling: $1,028.50

Tax: $2,029.20

Subtotal: $35,849.14

Add-in Lease: $1,804

Add-in Title, Registration, License Fee: $151.85

Total: $37,804.99

Down Payment: $1,200

Remaining: $36,604.99

Payment at 2.97% and 72 months: $556/mo 72 months.

Dealer is throwing in 2 years of maintenance, Activated Navigation ($595), GAP coverage (Retail $899) Dent/Ding repair (Retail $499), Key Replacement (Retail $399), and RoadHazard assistance (Retail $445).

I have 3 small children so I am fully expecting to use some/all of these fluff services at some point or another so there is some value to me in these.

I am having no success in getting anybody to go lower than the $569/mo.

My question is, am I missing anything? The dealer told me that my rate of 2.97% is better than the advertised incentive rate, does this free up the Pacifica rebate of $500? When a Jeep/Chrysler dealership takes in the lease, do they actually have to pay the termination penalty and payments?

The $13 in extra payment for 72 months is $936 dollars + the Dealer fee of $795. $1,731 to the dealer. Is that a correct calculation?

--

Now for the part which makes me confused. The dealer showed me the paperwork of the deal and here goes:

Vehicle Purchase Price: $36,270
    Dealer Services: $795
    Tag: $98
    Roadhazard: $445
    Dent Ding: $499
    Key Replace: $399

Subtotal: $38,506

Electronic Filing: $129.00
    Lead Acid Battery Fee: $1.50
    New Tire Fee: $5

Subtotal: $38,641.50
    Sales Tax: $2,310.75
    Lemon Law: $2
    Title Registration, and License Fees: $151.85

Subtotal: $41,237.35

Rebates: $3,500
    Cash Down: $1,200

Total Downpayment: $4,700

Balance Due on Delivery: $36,537.35

GAP Coverage is separate for $899

New Total: $37,436.35

There is no line item for the navigation but it is included.

When I asked about the $3,500 in rebates they pretty much said it was some creative mojo from the finance office in order to get us the add-ins and still keep the payment in line. What?!

Am I better off to just compare to my calculations and not worry about how it's structured in the actual deal? $36,270 isn't even invoice!

This is my first time buying a car and I see the other post in this thread saying the guy paid $31,916 (14.1% below MSRP) and I feel like all my efforts are coming up empty. Even if it isn't a good deal, at a minimum the forum readers will get some insight.

After going back through and re-evaluating. The reason nobody could beat the $569/mo. is because they, and I, all assumed 3.9% on the 72 month financing (The promotional rate advertised by Chrysler). This would bring the financed amount to ~$35,800. The dealership was making close to $900 extra on the purchase price of the car by getting a better rate on the financing but keeping the payment the same.

Seems obvious but I missed it. Lesson learned!
  • demosthenes810demosthenes810 Member Posts: 3
    Just picked up mine yesterday, it was done as a factory order. Delivery time was approximately 5 weeks from time I signed the papers. I purchased in PA. Price I negotiated prior at time of order, then negotiated warranty etc at time of pickup. Here is details.

Initial Negotiation and Order

I sent an email to five dealerships, I said in each I was shopping the deal around and would come in to place the factory order with whoever offered the best dealer discount on top of rebates, as they could all equally make the order and all equal on rebates. Two refused to work with me, one gave a silly offer and refused to budge, two made good offers and after some back and forth I settled on one. Since it was factory order I knew negotiating was going to be tough anyway and a lot of dealerships don't like doing them for whatever reason, but I think I got a decent deal that worked well for both me and the dealer.

The car: Pacific Limited, Pearl Blue Coat, Black/Alloy Interior, following options: UConnect Theater and Sound, Tire and Wheel (20 inch all season tires w/ wheel locks), Interior Protection Package, Trailer Tow Group, Advanced SafetyTec Group, Front and Rear Splash Guards, Vacuum

MSRP: $51,100

FWP: $48,596

Negotiated to the following: Starting at FWP, full dealer holdback discounted ($1503/3%), also rebate guarantee - dealer agreed to all rebates on the order contract in writing and said if rebates were less at time of delivery they would discount to make up for it, if rebates were more I would receive the higher rebate.

Agreement was their discount, $500 standard rebate, $1000 conquest rebate (I have a Sienna), $500 chrysler capital rebate - so $1503 + $2000 in rebates off

Agreed price at time of order: $45,093 + tax & tags, => $48,073.33 after all PA tags etc

Changes and Additions at Time of Pickup

Turns out I did not need the guarantee on rebates, as in fact Chrysler for November added an EXTRA $1000 conquest bonus rebate for folks with cars like my Sienna, so I received another $1000 off.

I did purchase full lifetime warranty, max car standard Mopar contract since we plan to drive it into the ground and I have had luck with getting value out of these sorts of contracts in the past. They typically start negotiation at $3700 or some such ridiculous number. I didn't feel like haggling so I pulled quotes online and just made them match it - $2630 for the lifetime maximum care on it.

I also purchased their interior/exterior protection/warranty thing - they tossed in dent/ding repair and the tire/rims (including curb rash) as well - total of $350. I have two kids and my wife likes to scrape things all the time against curbs etc so I expect to get some value out of it, but will see in time.

Conclusion

I was reasonably happy with the process - I think I could have negotiated down that interior/exterior protection to like $250 but I was rushing with a crying baby so probably lost $100 there. I think if I could have picked a car off the lot I could have saved more on the car itself but it seems a bit more difficult to get beyond dealer holdback on factory orders in this area.

I am loving the car, it looks gorgeous - not like a typical minivan at all - and the features are awesome. I'm glad I made the purchase at this point - will see how well that feeling lasts over the lifetime of owning it.
  • demosthenes810demosthenes810 Member Posts: 3
    I meant also to mention, financing was originally offered at 2.8% but I was able to drive it down to 1.65% @ 60 months. I had competitive offer from a local credit union, they were able to match. Credit rating a bit over 800.
    Congrats! Well researched purchase.

What's FWP?
  • blackpacblackpac Member Posts: 2
    New Touring-L purchase.

Tire & Wheel Group
    Premium Audio Group
    8 Passenger Seating
    Keysense
    Inflatable Spare Tire
    MSRP: $38,245
    Invoice: $36,835 (according to Edmunds)
    Purchase Price: $36,200 PLUS Tax, Title, Registration, Fees MINUS $4,000 in "rebates/incentives".
    Out the Door Price: $35,742

I do NOT have a Toyota/Honda
    I do NOT have a lease
    I do NOT have a Chrysler
    I DO have the Sam's Club rebate
    I took FCA Financing

The price was actually negotiated at $32,200, but the dealership grosses up the price, charges taxes on the higher price, then rebates the $4,000. So it's not exactly $32,200. Nevertheless, how did I do?
    edited December 2016
    $32,200 is killer, around 15% below MRSP.

Congrats!

What region of the country are you in?
  • blackpacblackpac Member Posts: 2
    I'm in New York. I think month-end shopping really helped move the deal along...
  • wasabi911wasabi911 Member Posts: 53
    blackpac said:

I'm in New York. I think month-end shopping really helped move the deal along...

I'm also in NY. Which dealer did you use?
  • jpninerjpniner Member Posts: 36
    Anyone been able to land the Hybrid yet? From what I've read when you factor in the Federal Tax Credit ($7500) combined with gas savings and features that come standard on Hybrid its the best value.
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Hello! Once again, Edmunds is partnering with Parents Magazine to help families find their perfect car. If you own one of the below vehicles and have children under the age of 12, we'd love to hear what you think of it.
    Here's a link to the survey - please give us your thoughts no later than March 1, 2017.
    Thanks for your help!

SURVEY LINK: https://goo.gl/forms/wN9bw9FtPqRb2j4a2

Kia Soul (ideally 2017, 2016)
    Chevrolet Bolt (2017)
    Honda Civic (2016-17)
    Hyundai Sonata (2015-17)
    Subaru Crosstrek (2015-17)
    Honda CR-V (2017)
    Toyota Highlander (2017)
    Chrysler Pacifica (2017)
    Subaru Outback (2015-17)
  • frankellyfrankelly Member Posts: 1
    Great forum.  Great info....I am in market for Touring L Plus.  Reading through forum, it appears that around 32K is a good price for a T L plus with $38.6 MSRP?  Thoughts!!!  Anyone nailed it below this price?   Seriously - how much one can go below Invoice???  ( Do agree there are hidden rebates to dealers...!!!!)...

Appreciate your inputs !!!
  • jensen3jensen3 Member Posts: 42
    I'm looking at an L+ with the hands free doors, tire group and real spare tire. Sticker of $40,875. They are offering a 39 month/39,0000 mile lease at $395/month. $0 down. This is quite a bit higher than the $299/month I was paying to lease my 2014 30th anniversary edition which is basically the same specs. Is this the best deal I can get or should I negotiate a little harder?
  • jensen3jensen3 Member Posts: 42
    jpniner said:
    Anyone been able to land the Hybrid yet? From what I've read when you factor in the Federal Tax Credit ($7500) combined with gas savings and features that come standard on Hybrid its the best value.
    The dealership here told me they had them on order, but none have been delivered yet. I've searched every dealership within 200 miles and haven't found one.
  • NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Administrator Posts: 508
    @frankelly, according to my data, that would be an excellent price for a Touring L Plus. I don't have a specific example as I haven't purchased one myself but depending on all the rebates someone qualifies for it could increase the price you should expect to pay.

Edmunds Moderator
  • NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Administrator Posts: 508
    jensen3 said:

I'm looking at an L+ with the hands free doors, tire group and real spare tire. Sticker of $40,875. They are offering a 39 month/39,0000 mile lease at $395/month. $0 down. This is quite a bit higher than the $299/month I was paying to lease my 2014 30th anniversary edition which is basically the same specs. Is this the best deal I can get or should I negotiate a little harder?

Always try to negotiate! Just make sure they don't adjust the "cash down" part. Sometimes dealers like to make it look like they're giving you a better deal but really it's just coming out of your pocket upfront.
    Edmunds Moderator
  • club619club619 Member Posts: 122
    Anyone leased a hybrid? Trying to find out if the federal rebate of $7500 is being applied up front as cap cost reduction since Chrysler gets to keep it, not the lessee.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    club619 said:

Anyone leased a hybrid? Trying to find out if the federal rebate of $7500 is being applied up front as cap cost reduction since Chrysler gets to keep it, not the lessee.

We don't have any Chrysler Finance incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• club619club619 Member Posts: 122
    Michaell said:

club619 said:

We don't have any Chrysler Finance incentive information.
    Sorry, this was more directed at the general population base to see if anyone had concrete evidence/actual experience as to how the dealers were treating that rebate.

Thanks!
  • moparrulesmoparrules Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a new 2017 Pacifica, roughly my 35th car purchase (first in '68, most recent prior to this one in '15) Got everything I wanted (Touring L, 18" wheels, DVD, 8.4 screen, 8 passenger) it had a MSRP or $39,170, before taxes, title fees etc, I got it down to $32,200. The dealer I bought from was thousands lower than any others within 100 miles (I live just outside Cleveland, Ohio, I checked as far south as Columbus) Surprised by this dealers willingness to work with me, most others said "best we can do is $ X, thanks for coming in" second best price was Columbus @ $32,200, BUT NO 8 passenger and 17" wheels. Around here not too much dealing (at least when I was out there) it is a vehicle that is in demand and getting very good reviews. If it pleases us as much as our 2012 T&C, we will be THRILLED, I think we are going to be even happier with this one-it doesn't look like "same old-same old". Stylish, great ride, super MPG (over 28 on EVERY TRIP as high as 31!), so far I would do a commercial for Chrysler and/or this dealer, can honestly say that lately, new car buying was a little better than a trip to the dentist (from about 2000 on-before that it was still fun) this time, I really enjoyed the experience-I kept expecting some "flimflam" "voodoo" paperwork snafu, but it went down THE WAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN.
  • Sms28Sms28 Member Posts: 5
    good info, thanks!
  • bustedstuffbustedstuff Member Posts: 11
    Just bought a 2017 Pacifica Touring-L (SF Bay Area). How'd I do?

MSRP: $36,085
    Sales Price: $31,495
    Rebates: $3,000
    Fees: $402
    Taxes (8.5%): $2,859
    OTD Price (Cash): $31,955.04

Interested to see how this deal shakes out...
  • Sms28Sms28 Member Posts: 5

I'd say good deal. Do you happen to know the break down of $3000 rebate?
  • chunglauchunglau Member Posts: 48

That's a great price. Can you tell me the name of the dealer?

Can you tell me which dealer? Thks.
  • bustedstuffbustedstuff Member Posts: 11
    San Leandro CDJR
    Thanks!
  • koubairkoubair Member Posts: 14
    Any recent experience on prices paid for Touring L Plus with Advanced Safety, Nav, 8th Passenger, Touring suspension? MSRP is close to 43-44K.
  • mikeydizzle510mikeydizzle510 Member Posts: 1
    I bought a Pacifica l plus at San Leandro Chrysler in the Bay Area. Paid $36,298 OTD with 0 percent finance.  This is the sticker

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

I bought a Pacifica l plus at San Leandro Chrysler in the Bay Area. Paid $36,298 OTD with 0 percent finance.  This is the sticker

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• qazi83qazi83 Member Posts: 6
    Hi folks,

Would love to join the Pacifica family from boring Honda. Beautiful car. But I'm having trouble figuring out what out the door price I should be negotiating because I feel I'm getting low balled on the trade. Here are the numbers I'm working with.

Pacifica Limited Black/Black with Uconnect Theater Package, Advanced SafetyTec Group, Tire & Wheel Group, All weather mats and cargo mat.

MSRP: $48975

Trade: 2014 Honda Odyssey Elite with 49k miles, needs four new tires

Illinois sales tax is based on difference between MSRP and trade at 7%. Hence, I'm shooting for roughly 49k - 25k trade = 24k x 7% = $1680 tax

I don't know what rebates/incentives are being put into the numbers, but I'm being quoted an OTD price of $19,200 from two dealers. They are calculating a trade of 23-24k, which seems low for the odyssey? I was aiming for $17k OTD. Am I aiming for the sun?

I know this is asking for a lot, but any help would be appreciative. I really would love to get the family in this car. Thank you in advance. Please feel free to PM me.
    qazi83 said:

Hi folks,

Would love to join the Pacifica family from boring Honda. Beautiful car. But I'm having trouble figuring out what out the door price I should be negotiating because I feel I'm getting low balled on the trade. Here are the numbers I'm working with.

Pacifica Limited Black/Black with Uconnect Theater Package, Advanced SafetyTec Group, Tire & Wheel Group, All weather mats and cargo mat.

MSRP: $48975

Trade: 2014 Honda Odyssey Elite with 49k miles, needs four new tires

Illinois sales tax is based on difference between MSRP and trade at 7%. Hence, I'm shooting for roughly 49k - 25k trade = 24k x 7% = $1680 tax

I don't know what rebates/incentives are being put into the numbers, but I'm being quoted an OTD price of $19,200 from two dealers. They are calculating a trade of 23-24k, which seems low for the odyssey? I was aiming for $17k OTD. Am I aiming for the sun?

I know this is asking for a lot, but any help would be appreciative. I really would love to get the family in this car. Thank you in advance. Please feel free to PM me.

Check out the "real world trade in values" thread - there are some experts over there who can give you a good number on your Odyssey.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• achabachuachabachu Member Posts: 2
    So final deal made at dealer in Wisconsin (Dane County Chrysler---highly recommend to anyone in Midwest area, ask for Chris Craemer). Here are the numbers with car in hand. Love the car! Thanks for everyone's help and advice.

Sold my '14 Odyssey Elite with 49k miles and in need of four tires--private party $26k

Bought 2017 Pacifica Limited Ext. Brilliant Black/ Int. Black-Diesel with following packages:

- Uconnect Theater and 20-Speaker H-K Sound Group
    - Advanced SafetyTec Group
    - Tire and Wheel Group
    - Interior Protection Package
    - Trailer Tow Group - 3600 lb. Gross Trailer Weight
    - KeySense

MSRP $51645

Rebates:

- Chrysler capital bonus cash $500
    - Labor day cash $500
    - Pacifica dealer coupons $1000
    - Costco $1000

OTD for car $46800 (including 7% Illinois sales tax and 0% for 60 months with Chrysler capital)

They also matched Ziegler Mopar Maxcare lifetime warranty for $2830 + tax. Maybe could've gotten cheaper but easier to roll into 0% for 60 months. OTD with warranty $49830

achabachu said:

So final deal made at dealer in Wisconsin (Dane County Chrysler---highly recommend to anyone in Midwest area, ask for Chris Craemer). Here are the numbers with car in hand. Love the car! Thanks for everyone's help and advice.

Sold my '14 Odyssey Elite with 49k miles and in need of four tires--private party $26k

Bought 2017 Pacifica Limited Ext. Brilliant Black/ Int. Black-Diesel with following packages:

- Uconnect Theater and 20-Speaker H-K Sound Group
    - Advanced SafetyTec Group
    - Tire and Wheel Group
    - Interior Protection Package
    - Trailer Tow Group - 3600 lb. Gross Trailer Weight
    - KeySense

MSRP $51645

Rebates:

- Chrysler capital bonus cash $500
    - Labor day cash $500
    - Pacifica dealer coupons $1000
    - Costco $1000

OTD for car $46800 (including 7% Illinois sales tax and 0% for 60 months with Chrysler capital)

They also matched Ziegler Mopar Maxcare lifetime warranty for $2830 + tax. Maybe could've gotten cheaper but easier to roll into 0% for 60 months. OTD with warranty $49830

Congrats! Thanks for checking in ...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator