Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 530i Purchase/Order Advice Needed

jnussb9328jnussb9328 Member Posts: 4
edited December 2016 in BMW
I am a current 2012 BMW 528i owner.
I am considering ordering a 2017 530i.
I know pricing is not available until mid Jan, but my local dealer can 'change' his incoming car to my specs.
What is a reasonable discount off MSRP given this scenario ?
It appears that there is approximately 7% between invoice and MSRP...correct ?
Is BMW loyalty money still available on this transaction, if so how much ?
thanks

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

I am a current 2012 BMW 528i owner.
    I am considering ordering a 2017 530i.
    I know pricing is not available until mid Jan, but my local dealer can 'change' his incoming car to my specs.
    What is a reasonable discount off MSRP given this scenario ?
    It appears that there is approximately 7% between invoice and MSRP...correct ?
    Is BMW loyalty money still available on this transaction, if so how much ?
    thanks

Yes, 7% off sticker is a good discount - not sure you can get that on a brand new model. Can't hurt to try.

No information on other incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    FadyDizzleFadyDizzle Member Posts: 115
    Pricing is now available by the way. Here you go: https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/usa/article/attachment/T0266788EN_US/374739
  • Options
    billydog1billydog1 Member Posts: 9
    540i 2017 pricing is out and dealers are taking orders, can you post January numbers for 36m/12k?
    tks
  • Options
    billydog1 said:

540i 2017 pricing is out and dealers are taking orders, can you post January numbers for 36m/12k?
    tks

.00134 and 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:

billydog1 said:

tks

.00134 and 61%
    Hi Michael, do you happen to also have the 530i xdrive numbers for 36/15k? Glad to hear numbers are finally out!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343

Michaell said:

billydog1 said:

tks

.00134 and 61%
    Hi Michael, do you happen to also have the 530i xdrive numbers for 36/15k? Glad to hear numbers are finally out!
    Same numbers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

billydog1 said:

tks

.00134 and 61%
    Same numbers
    Great, thanks - just to confirm, if I wanted 15k, it would be 59% right (2% drop)?
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

billydog1 said:

tks

.00134 and 61%
    Same numbers
    Great, thanks - just to confirm, if I wanted 15k, it would be 59% right (2% drop)?
    Correct

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I know this is a stretch, but any idea if these numbers also apply to the 530e iPerformance model coming out in April or is it too early to even order since official pricing isn't out on that model just yet?
  • Options

I know this is a stretch, but any idea if these numbers also apply to the 530e iPerformance model coming out in April or is it too early to even order since official pricing isn't out on that model just yet?

Too early to know.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hi, pls let me know Feb #s for 530i xDrive on 36mo / 15k when available. Thanks.
  • Options

Hi, pls let me know Feb #s for 530i xDrive on 36mo / 15k when available. Thanks.

.00134 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Thanks, so same as Jan? Also, any incentives? I heard they're doing a 5 series loyalty incentive of $2k but that could just be forum rumor mill stuff.
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Thanks, so same as Jan? Also, any incentives? I heard they're doing a 5 series loyalty incentive of $2k but that could just be forum rumor mill stuff.
    Same numbers as January. No incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator