Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Toyota Camry Purchasing Deals and Prices

2»

Comments

• fitjen66fitjen66 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I am in the market for a lease or purchase option Camry 2017 SE in Florida .
    I dont see any cash offers but there are financing for purchase option.
    Not sure what is best case scenario...?
    Also if I want purchase option how do I get dealer to go below TMV?
    They should give out the door price regardless of financing or trade in .

Thanks in advance
  • austinjoeaustinjoe Member Posts: 2
    Hi, Is this thread dead? I am looking at 2017 Toyota Camry LE in Texas 78735, tax 6.25%. MSRP $23,070 (With Dealer added option is $24,230), Invoice is $21,109, with Toyota MTCR $2,500. What would a good deal on drive out Price? Thanks for the help!
  • austinjoeaustinjoe Member Posts: 2
    FYI, I drove home a 2017 Camry LE MSRP $24,230 on OTD $19,400 yesterday. Sales price $17,904.69, Tax $1152.31, Tag/Fee $343.00 in zip 78735.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,217
    austinjoe said:

FYI, I drove home a 2017 Camry LE MSRP $24,230 on OTD $19,400 yesterday. Sales price $17,904.69, Tax $1152.31, Tag/Fee $343.00 in zip 78735.

Congrats! Thanks for reporting in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• rxracer1rxracer1 Member Posts: 42
    What do you think of this sell price before incentives ?

2017 Camry XLE Hybrid fully loaded with an MSRP of 35,049 selling price of 33,500. Seems like an underwhelming discount off of MSRP of 4.5% but is it justified as dealer suggests a fully loaded hybrid is hard to find (they do have to get it from another dealer)?

thx
  • john4545john4545 Member Posts: 136
    rxracer1 said:

What do you think of this sell price before incentives ?

2017 Camry XLE Hybrid fully loaded with an MSRP of 35,049 selling price of 33,500. Seems like an underwhelming discount off of MSRP of 4.5% but is it justified as dealer suggests a fully loaded hybrid is hard to find (they do have to get it from another dealer)?

thx

My cousin is in Ohio and said exactly what your Toyota dealer told you. Waiting a month or two may loosen pricing.

• idbiic2015idbiic2015 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2017
    Hi. I have got cash-buying OTD number of USD 21,820 for 2017 New Camry LE at the Seattle including selling price 21700, 2,500 of rebates (discount), 150 of Doc and 450 of licensing and 2000 of tax. I think I can get a better offer around metro-Seattle area so could you guys kindly inform your suggested OTD near here? Also, if you have a quotes of Camry SE, please let me know. Thank you very much.
  • duelmasterduelmaster Member Posts: 1
    I just bought a new 2017 Camry SE in southeast Florida last weekend. The OTD price is $20,700 (cash). I got a few price quotes through emailing. I didn't spend much time negotiating the price at the dealership. I guess they had good deals in the quarter end. They didn't give me a fair trade in price for my Honda Accord though.

I just bought a new 2017 Camry SE in southeast Florida last weekend. The OTD price is $20,700 (cash). I got a few price quotes through emailing. I didn't spend much time negotiating the price at the dealership. I guess they had good deals in the quarter end. They didn't give me a fair trade in price for my Honda Accord though.

Congrats on the new car!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pepsico2017pepsico2017 Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

I am in the process of buying a 2017 Toyota Camry XSE. Is an OTD of $21300 including tax, title, customer incentives and dealer fees a good offer. Its in the Kansas City, MO area. Thanks.
  • huskerfan8huskerfan8 Member Posts: 10

Hello,

I am in the process of buying a 2017 Toyota Camry XSE. Is an OTD of $21300 including tax, title, customer incentives and dealer fees a good offer. Its in the Kansas City, MO area. Thanks.

You can use auto authority's "Improve my deal" service to check in a way. They will try to get you a better deal. If they don't, you pay nothing. If they do, they get half of your savings. They are out of CA, but will work over the phone nationwide.

You could also call dealers and ask if they will match/beat the price to check. I'd try Jay Wolfe, unless that's your dealer. The last couple days of the month are the best shot you have and a good time to try to get that price beat.

But it looks like a pretty good deal to me if it's OTD.
  • dzjeppsterdzjeppster Member Posts: 1
    Hello guys,

I am considering buying a 2017 Camry SE. This is my first brand new car purchase so I don't have any experience. I did a test drive at Elmhurst Toyota in Chicago IL and I liked the car so the sales lady ran some numbers and quoted me at 22980 as OTD price. She was a friendly lady didn't pressure me into signing anything right there and then. This price is with taxes, fees and DMV title plates and their incentives. So I said I might come back in a week go make the purchase.

I was somewhat happy with that price but I've been looking online and I'm not so sure anymore. Should I wait for 4th July sales? And also, I was wondering if I can get the 2017 Camry XSE for that price I noticed someone here mentioned that's how much they were quoted for. 

Is this price too much? Can I get a Camry XSE for a similar price?

Thank you for any help!!
  • ral2167ral2167 Member Posts: 791

Hello guys,

I am considering buying a 2017 Camry SE. This is my first brand new car purchase so I don't have any experience. I did a test drive at Elmhurst Toyota in Chicago IL and I liked the car so the sales lady ran some numbers and quoted me at 22980 as OTD price. She was a friendly lady didn't pressure me into signing anything right there and then. This price is with taxes, fees and DMV title plates and their incentives. So I said I might come back in a week go make the purchase.

I was somewhat happy with that price but I've been looking online and I'm not so sure anymore. Should I wait for 4th July sales? And also, I was wondering if I can get the 2017 Camry XSE for that price I noticed someone here mentioned that's how much they were quoted for. 

Is this price too much? Can I get a Camry XSE for a similar price?

Thank you for any help!!

My thought is that they're giving the Camrys away now due to the upcoming 2018 redesign. To me at least 4K off sticker is doable-- $5000 off on the 30+K I would think. Am i nuts?
  • renalrobrenalrob Member Posts: 18
    Can anyone tell me what discount off MSRP they have been able to get on 2017 Camry's?
    Im looking at a V6 XLE / SLE but any model will help.

In Boston MA location

Tks so much!
  • kelik22kelik22 Member Posts: 1
    Just got a Camry SE with sunroof in the Los Angeles area for $6200 off MSRP.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,144
    kelik22 said:

Just got a Camry SE with sunroof in the Los Angeles area for $6200 off MSRP.

Congrats - these are getting blown out as the new 2018 Camry is just around the corner.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

edited June 2017
    There is a dealer in KC who has painted a car with "$6500 off" any in-stock Camrys. When I asked a person there if they would give me $6750 off when Toyota increased the cash back here by $250, I was told they would.
    The dealer's doc fee is $200.

Another dealers in a nearby state offered me $6100 off any camrys. I think this was before the cash back increase, so maybe $6350 now?

And I got a price quote for a camry se that was $6400 off from yet another. This wasn't base-it had a fancier radio-but it was also out of stock at that dealer.

I believe the other dealers' doc fees are $200 or $300. (You can't negotiate these away).

Of course, the incentives and deals vary by location. At least for Hondas, I know that the DC area is one of the best in the country for deals, especially, IIRC, MD.

But someone just posted on Toyota nation that they got a grey SE for base sale price of $16900 (including dealer fee, excluding tint). No idea where that was.

Look for dealers with a ton of 2017 camrys still in stock and negotiate on the last couple days for the best deals.
    I should mention those deals are the best I've seen, and I've asked a lot, but not really negotiated.
  • dvsrikanthdvsrikanth Member Posts: 8
    I got quote of 18,564.13 + 429 doc fee + taxes for 2017 SE (base - no extras). How does this look? This is from Boch Toyota in MA.

What do guys think? Current incentives expire on July 5th. Is waiting for next month's incentives better option?
    edited June 2017

I got quote of 18,564.13 + 429 doc fee + taxes for 2017 SE (base - no extras). How does this look? This is from Boch Toyota in MA.

What do guys think? Current incentives expire on July 5th. Is waiting for next month's incentives better option?

For my state, Toyota just increased cash back by $250 through July 5-check to see if yours went up since you got the quote.

For quite a while, before they just sold it (grrr...) I had in the back of my head a red (read: +$400) SE for $18869, with doc fees included. And that's in flyover country, where I don't expect the deals to be as good as MA.

(I don't expect the deals to be as good , mainly because I was following the Honda Accord prices discusssion, and Colonial Honda of Dartmouth offers amazing deals on Hondas. I think Toyota of Dartmouth is related and I would try them.)
  • youngfamily5youngfamily5 Member Posts: 1
    Hey everyone! I am hoping you all can help me here. My husbands 2004 Jetta is dying and it's time for him to get a new car. He is pretty sure he wants a Camry (he's also looking at the Accord but he thinks he's going to go with the Camry). We got quoted OTD before our measly trade is for 20,080.15 for an LE. He is now thinking that perhaps he might like the XLE instead. First the 20,080 OTD seemed reasonable enough to me, is that a good price we are in TX and taxes I believe our 6.25% on a new car. Since the 2018's are coming out next month what do you think would be a reasonable price on the XLE. We just had a really bad experience with negotiating with our odyssey a few years ago and I really want us to be prepared. Also we are well qualified buyers and I was told I can't do Toyota incentives plus their interest rate insentive. Is that correct? Sorry this is so long and thank you!!
  • hooknows3hooknows3 Member Posts: 5
    Have a quote for 2017 Camry Hybrid XLE for $25,663. OTD for $27,500. MSRP is 32,989. I have a comparable quote from another dealer. Is this a good deal? Is there anything else you recommend I try to lower the quote?
  • bebabebabebabeba Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    Recently (July 20) purchased two Toyotas (both 2017 camry). Here's what we paid - XLE with Entune + JBL (Not technology package) for $21,291 + $316 Doc fee ). I have to pay for tags + Taxes(which I won't be paying since my trade in value was more than sale price). SE for $18,689 + $316 doc fee). I have to pay for tags + 7% Taxes in NE). I think this was a good deal. $7,000 off MSRP.
  • az_engineeraz_engineer Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2017
    Bought a 2017 Camry LE (Grey Mica) early July in Phoenix, AZ. Sale price was $16630 for a MSRP of $24328 and $399 tint charge. Also 8.6% sales tax here in PHX and outrageous doc fees($429) along with title and registration price led to car being just under $18900 OTD. Overall Highly pleased to drive a Camry for the price of a Corolla. No trade in and TFS financing of 3.4% APR of 60 months and 2k cash down. My price did include a $750 Grad college rebate though.
  • daavincidaavinci Member Posts: 1
    Trying to get a 2017 Camry LE out of door for $19,000 (includes dealer doc,tax and registration). Please let me know if this is a good price.
  • janedonejanedone Member Posts: 1
    I'm considering buying a 2017 Camry LE, in California. The current best offer I get is $16,8XX before tax and fees, with 3000 rebates included. Is it a good price?
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    as long as they don't add overpriced accessories, you have to add about 10% tax and 80 doc and the high dmv fees. what do you end up at? if it's 19k or less, jump on it
  • carpersocarperso Member Posts: 148
    Time for a 2018 thread?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,144

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kuttu2010kuttu2010 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    Iam in the process of buying a 2017 Camry SE in South Florida, Pompano beach area and iam wondering what would be the best OTD price that I can pay? Right now, the advertised price is $20409 not inclusive of taxes, dealer fees etc. For an MSRP of $25429. I have asked for quotes from various dealership and i haven't got any itemized quote so far.Also, should I consider 2018 instead? The MSRP is around $27208. I would appreciate if I can get some advice and tips and tricks before I start stepping into the dealerships. Thanks
  • carpersocarperso Member Posts: 148
    kuttu2010 said:

Hi,
    Iam in the process of buying a 2017 Camry SE in South Florida, Pompano beach area and iam wondering what would be the best OTD price that I can pay? Right now, the advertised price is $20409 not inclusive of taxes, dealer fees etc. For an MSRP of $25429. I have asked for quotes from various dealership and i haven't got any itemized quote so far.Also, should I consider 2018 instead? The MSRP is around $27208. I would appreciate if I can get some advice and tips and tricks before I start stepping into the dealerships. Thanks

You are the best judge of that. Havent driven the 2018 but the interior is pretty good looking
  • socrates_is_mesocrates_is_me Member Posts: 5
    Looking for Labor Day Deals. I want to buy a Camry SE this weekend with the $3000.00 offer from Toyota. I'm looking deals people have gotten this weekend.
  • ConsiglieriConsiglieri Member Posts: 59
    Looking for Labor Day Deals. I want to buy a Camry SE this weekend with the $3000.00 offer from Toyota. I'm looking deals people have gotten this weekend.
    A little late....
    But the best I'm able to negotiate is about 4370 off MSRP BEFORE REBATES on a 17 Camry LE in the midatlantic region.  This amounts to a discount of almost 18%. I've been able to do slightly better on Camrys previously, but this is extremely aggressive. I work hard, get a real rush out of haggling, have a lot of experience, consider myself a professional negotiator, am absolutely shameless & infinitely patient.

Good luck. 
  • boyflyboyfly Member Posts: 23
    bought 2017 Camry xse for 19,500 plus 157 doc fee in DFW on Aug. 28
    boyfly said:

bought 2017 Camry xse for 19,500 plus 157 doc fee in DFW on Aug. 28

Congrats! Looks cheap!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• john4545john4545 Member Posts: 136
    Who has test drove a 2018 Camry ...thoughts please???