Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Feel ripped of from Lease Deal on new 2017 Santa Fe Sport AWD

greedi13greedi13 Member Posts: 3
edited June 2017 in Hyundai
Where do I go to ask about about a lease I am currently on for a 2017 Santa Fe Ultimate Sport T AWD? I'm wondering if i am paying to much... Thank you

I put 5k down and my monthly payments are $460.00
3yr lease 10,00.00 miles.

Answers

• Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    edited June 2017
    what was the selling price, the money rate (interest rate) and the residual value?

Once you have those number at hand, then re-port HERE:

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Lease Questions
  • Options
    doomtoall1981doomtoall1981 Member Posts: 17

I think the 5 k was excessive. Have to know information. MSRP and residuals and money factor 

greedi13 said:

Where do I go to ask about about a lease I am currently on for a 2017 Santa Fe Ultimate Sport T AWD? I'm wondering if i am paying to much... Thank you

I put 5k down and my monthly payments are $460.00
    3yr lease 10,00.00 miles.

• Options
    MSRP = 38094.00
    Residual = $20282.70
    Not sure how to find the money factor?
  • Options
    I have the least agreement on hand but i am unable to locate any percentage,
  • Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Usually expressed as a decimal, like .00131 or some such. Once you find all that, re-post the question in the link I gave you earlier.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

Usually expressed as a decimal, like .00131 or some such. Once you find all that, re-post the question in the link I gave you earlier.

Unfortunately, we didn't get the Hyundai program numbers for June. So, we won't be much help, either.

That said, if you've signed the paperwork and taken delivery, there isn't much you can do.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4