Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - 2017 Nissan Leaf lease details

carsam1carsam1 Member Posts: 28
edited May 2017 in Nissan
Can you please give me RV, MF details for 2017 Nissan Leaf for SV and SL models for a 24-month lease for 12K and 15K miles?

Can you also give me the same numbers for 2016 Nissan Leaf?

Comments

• carsam1carsam1 Member Posts: 28
    by the way this is for Austin, TX
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    carsam1 said:

Can you please give me RV, MF details for 2017 Nissan Leaf for SV and SL models for a 24-month lease for 12K and 15K miles?

Can you also give me the same numbers for 2016 Nissan Leaf?

carsam1 said:

by the way this is for Austin, TX

36/15 - .00003 and 37% (SV) or 38% (SL). Add 1% for 12K

Both years

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• daliantedaliante Member Posts: 13
    Hi. Could you please provide the June RV, MF details for a 2017 Leaf S, SV, and SL models for 36/12k terms?

I'm located in Virginia.

Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    daliante said:

Hi. Could you please provide the June RV, MF details for a 2017 Leaf S, SV, and SL models for 36/12k terms?

I'm located in Virginia.

Thanks in advance!

.00003 MF
    26%/28%/29% residual, respectively

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• daliantedaliante Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

daliante said:

I'm located in Virginia.

Thanks in advance!

.00003 MF
    Thank you for the quick reply.

Are those residuals that terrible because I'm in VA or have they dropped in June?
    daliante said:

kyfdx said:

daliante said:

I'm located in Virginia.

Thanks in advance!

.00003 MF
    Thank you for the quick reply.

Are those residuals that terrible because I'm in VA or have they dropped in June?
    Current program runs through June 5th.
    Those numbers are consistent with April, as well.

I would assume it's made up for by big rebates/incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• danielalvaradodanielalvarado Member Posts: 12
    Hi @kyfdx ! Would you happen to have the numbers for a Leaf S and/or SL for 36mo/36k/CA?

Thank you! :)

Hi @kyfdx ! Would you happen to have the numbers for a Leaf S and/or SL for 36mo/36k/CA?

Thank you! :)

.00003 and 26% (S) or 29% (SL)

I don't have the incentive information, but it has to be huge to overcome those dismal residual values.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• danielalvaradodanielalvarado Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2017
    Woww, those residuals! Thank you @Michaell !

We just qualified for a Replace Your Ride program from CA so we've got not only the $4,500 post-sale rebate from CA, but $9,500 from our local utility to use toward down payment (or to pay the entire lease off, based on your figures!)

Your info has helped a great deal in helping us to maximize this great opportunity! Thanks a million :)

Woww, those residuals! Thank you @Michaell !

We just qualified for a Replace Your Ride program from CA so we've got not only the $4,500 post-sale rebate from CA, but $9,500 from our local utility to use toward down payment (or to pay the entire lease off, based on your figures!)

Your info has helped a great deal in helping us to maximize this great opportunity! Thanks a million :)

That's an amazing program... congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dewarsandsodadewarsandsoda Member Posts: 207
    Hello,
    Can you please provide me with the RV & MF for 24/10, 30/10, and 36/10 for a 2017 Nissan Leaf SV? Are there any stackable incentives available as well?

Apparently, in addition to the federal and state tax credits, SDGE (San Diego) is offering $10K off on 2017 Leafs and 2017 BMW i3's. Not sure if it applies to purchases or leases, but if its the latter, it could be a crazy deal.

Cheers!

Hello,
    Can you please provide me with the RV & MF for 24/10, 30/10, and 36/10 for a 2017 Nissan Leaf SV? Are there any stackable incentives available as well?

Apparently, in addition to the federal and state tax credits, SDGE (San Diego) is offering $10K off on 2017 Leafs and 2017 BMW i3's. Not sure if it applies to purchases or leases, but if its the latter, it could be a crazy deal.

Cheers!

.00003 MF and 39%/30% residual for 24/36 months
    We don't have the 30 month residuals, though I'm certain they offer 30 months.
    There is a $7500 lease credit, which might vary by region or trim.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bargreenbargreen Member Posts: 8
    Hello,
    Could you please provide the residuals for a 2017 Nissan Leaf. Looking for 24 months with 15,00 miles on the S, SV, and SL.

I see the number above from December 2016. Not sure if they have changed or not.

Thanks for your help!
    edited August 2017
    bargreen said:

Hello,
    Could you please provide the residuals for a 2017 Nissan Leaf. Looking for 24 months with 15,00 miles on the S, SV, and SL.

I see the number above from December 2016. Not sure if they have changed or not.

Thanks for your help!

.00003 and 37% (SL), 36% (SV) or 33% (S)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• redsox_9redsox_9 Member Posts: 24
    There is a new fleet deal in New Jersey through my utility company offering $10,000 off MSRP for a 2017 Leaf. The offer says it can't be combined with other lease or APR specials. Two questions:

1. If I pursue purchase finance, what is NMAC's current 'standard' finance offer? They are currently offering a 0% 72 month + $4,000 cash back finance deal. I can't get a straight answer from any Nissan dealer.
    2. While other offers can't be combined, can dealers offer cash off on their own? Is that a likely scenario, or do they just let the $10K incentive speak for itself?

Thanks.
    redsox_9 said:

There is a new fleet deal in New Jersey through my utility company offering $10,000 off MSRP for a 2017 Leaf. The offer says it can't be combined with other lease or APR specials. Two questions:

1. If I pursue purchase finance, what is NMAC's current 'standard' finance offer? They are currently offering a 0% 72 month + $4,000 cash back finance deal. I can't get a straight answer from any Nissan dealer.
    2. While other offers can't be combined, can dealers offer cash off on their own? Is that a likely scenario, or do they just let the $10K incentive speak for itself?

Thanks.

I don't know the standard rate... only show the 0% for up to 72 months.

It's hard to say what your "fleet" deal really means. It could encompass discounts and rebates already included. If so, $10K might not be all that great.

The only way to know... is to attempt to negotiate a lease deal on your own, then take your fleet deal to a different dealer and see how you do.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• supra911supra911 Member Posts: 28
    edited September 2017
    Need some numbers
    Massachusetts.

36m, 10k/12k
    S/SV/SL
    RV? MF?

Nissan website says $13.4k manufacture'rs rebate. The math seems there's another $1,000 rebate I can't seem to find.
    supra911 said:

Need some numbers
    Massachusetts.

36m, 10k/12k
    S/SV/SL
    RV? MF?

Nissan website says $13.4k manufacture'rs rebate. The math seems there's another $1,000 rebate I can't seem to find.

No 10K from Nissan; 36/12 numbers

.00003 and 25% (S), 27% (SV), 28% (SL)

No information on Nissan incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jpa2825jpa2825 Member Posts: 22
    MF, RV & any known incentives for OH / KY (car to be titled in KY). 24, 30, 36 and 10-15k miles. S, SV & SL.

Also, any idea when 2018 lease #s will start showing up and/or when stock will start hitting lots?
    jpa2825 said:

MF, RV & any known incentives for OH / KY (car to be titled in KY). 24, 30, 36 and 10-15k miles. S, SV & SL.

Also, any idea when 2018 lease #s will start showing up and/or when stock will start hitting lots?

We only have 24 and 36 month numbers

.00003 MF for all Leafs

36/15 residuals; add 1% for 12K; no 10K allowance from Nissan

S - 33% / 25%
    SV - 36% / 27%
    SL - 37% / 28%

No information on 2018's

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jpa2825jpa2825 Member Posts: 22
    edited October 2017
    Just saw a popup ad (from my recent searching) offering 36 mo., $229/mo., $2,799 initial payment, excl. taxes, title and license. Fine print says "As shown, 2017 LEAF SL with Pearl White Paint $382 (or $362 print is very small) per month lease.

Not very attractive to me. The RV just crushes the LEAF in lease situations - even though their MF is ridiculously good.