Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hi. About to sign lease on 2017 GLE 350 - can you please tell me the MF and RV for month of June?

mishkaumishkau Member Posts: 3
edited June 2017 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi. About to sign lease on 2017 GLE 350 - can you please tell me the MF and RV for month of June?

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,772
    mishkau said:

RWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mishkaumishkau Member Posts: 3
    RWD, didn't know it comes with AWD - I thought that's only for GLE 400? But this one is RWD. 10K mi/yr and 36months. It has just the premium package. The $660/mo pay includes tax, service/maintenance, and lease protection up to $7500 for minor dings, etc. Is that a good lease price? The driveoff is $2500 that includes destination and registration.
    Thank you.
    Michael
  • mishkaumishkau Member Posts: 3
    Dealer told me MF was 0.00045 with RV of $32K - seems reasonable. Took the deal.
    mishkau said:

Dealer told me MF was 0.00045 with RV of $32K - seems reasonable. Took the deal.

.00055 MF and 56% residual
    (.00045, if you sign up for auto-pay)

Congrats on the new SUV!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• roc86negronroc86negron Member Posts: 12
    Hello, can you please provide the numbers for both an AWD and The RWD for an GLE 350 with 36/12 in south fl? Thanks again, this is very helpful
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,011

Hello, can you please provide the numbers for both an AWD and The RWD for an GLE 350 with 36/12 in south fl? Thanks again, this is very helpful

RWD - .00036 and 54%
    AWD - .00028 and 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• oldcottonoldcotton Member Posts: 3
    I am interested in leasing a 2017 GLE AMG 43 4Matic with term of 10k 36month. Could you please provide the MF and RV? Thank you.
    oldcotton said:

I am interested in leasing a 2017 GLE AMG 43 4Matic with term of 10k 36month. Could you please provide the MF and RV? Thank you.

SUV or Coupe?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• oldcottonoldcotton Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:
    SUV or Coupe?
    SUV. Thank You.
    oldcotton said:

Michaell said:

oldcotton said:

SUV or Coupe?

SUV. Thank You.

Mercedes has a new program that starts today. It might be a few days before we see it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

oldcotton said:

Michaell said:

oldcotton said:

SUV or Coupe?

SUV. Thank You.

.00125 MF and 55% residual, for August

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hcombshcombs Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2017
    Can you please tell me what the MF and RV are for a GLE 350 SUV RWD 36/15 or 36/18 in Texas.  My lease expires in November and have gotten several emails about getting out of my lease now thru the loyalty program.  
    hcombs said:

Can you please tell me what the MF and RV are for a GLE 350 SUV RWD 36/15 or 36/18 in Texas.  My lease expires in November and have gotten several emails about getting out of my lease now thru the loyalty program.  

Is this for a 2017 or 2018?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hcombshcombs Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2017
    It'll be a 2017.  You did give me the residual and MF for a 36/15 in another post (didn't see you responded here).  What would it be for 36/18?  RWD and 4Matic.  Thanks so much.  I'll also be doing autopay. 
    hcombs said:

It'll be a 2017.  You did give me the residual and MF for a 36/15 in another post (didn't see you responded here).  What would it be for 36/18?  RWD and 4Matic.  Thanks so much.  I'll also be doing autopay. 

Same MF, and MB likely charges a per mile rate for the extra miles. Don't know the exact amount, but figure .15-.25 per.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• trackstar2trackstar2 Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2017
    Hi, we are planning on leasing a 2018 Mercedes GLE 4matic with premium 3 package. Can anyone clarify whether mf is set by dealership or mbfs - I am hearing conflicting things. Also, does anyone know what mf/residual @ 36 mo/10K we should expect? Thanks in advance!!

Hi, we are planning on leasing a 2018 Mercedes GLE 4matic with premium 3 package. Can anyone clarify whether mf is set by dealership or mbfs - I am hearing conflicting things. Also, does anyone know what mf/residual @ 36 mo/10K we should expect? Thanks in advance!!

The base MF is established by MBFS, but the dealer can mark it up for extra profit.

.00057 and 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator