Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Question

russnj8russnj8 Member Posts: 20
edited December 2017 in General
first time posting a question. Tried it the first time and it didn’t show up, so trying this out again.

Best Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Thanks kyfdx. Yes, that was my post. And it did come through on my 2nd attempt, so I’m good there.

Also, I’m using an iPhone instead of the full site, so just clicking on my member name alone doesn’t bring up a list of my comments, but rather clicking on the 3 line icon in the top left corner, followed by clicking on the Comments link in a new left pane that comes up, does the trick. 

Interesting no one’s responded to my post. Probably needs some more time. Otherwise, it would be good to know how to push that up in the results for people to see. 

Thanks again.

Answers

• Options
    Testing
  • Options
    Thanks. I also asked a question within an existing discussion (Basic leasing questions ...please advise) and that post didn’t show up.  Not sure if I missed a step, but I’ll try that again too.

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,326
    russnj8 said:

Thanks. I also asked a question within an existing discussion (Basic leasing questions ...please advise) and that post didn’t show up.  Not sure if I missed a step, but I’ll try that again too.

This post?
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/comment/5439049/#Comment_5439049

You can click on your own member name, which takes you to your home page. Then you can get a list of your comments. Then, you can find where you've posted.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator