Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

MF and Residuals on 2018 Overland/High Altitude

fargositfargosit Member Posts: 11
edited January 2018 in Jeep
Can you please tell me what the residuals and MF are on 3 year leases with 12K/year on the overland/High Altitudes. Also is the residual different for V8 vs. V6? Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    fargosit said:

Can you please tell me what the residuals and MF are on 3 year leases with 12K/year on the overland/High Altitudes. Also is the residual different for V8 vs. V6? Thank you.

.00017 MF and 53% residual
    Either trim
    Either engine

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    fargositfargosit Member Posts: 11
    Would these numbers be different in CA? My dealer is giving me a higher MF and 50% residual. For a 39 month lease with Chrysler. Are these numbers negotiable? Thanks
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    fargosit said:

Would these numbers be different in CA? My dealer is giving me a higher MF and 50% residual. For a 39 month lease with Chrysler. Are these numbers negotiable? Thanks

I gave you the 36 month terms, as you requested.

The 39 month residual is 3% lower
    The dealer can markup the money factor for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gotgt3gotgt3 Member Posts: 114
    Sorry I should have posted this question here:
    Looking at Lease MF, Residual and Fees for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude from Omaha NE 68028 for January #'s 2018. 36 Months / 12K miles

How do these compare with the overland?

Got some insanely ridiculous numbers from a guy who thought this was my 1st rodeo so I walked out
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    gotgt3 said:

Sorry I should have posted this question here:
    Looking at Lease MF, Residual and Fees for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude from Omaha NE 68028 for January #'s 2018. 36 Months / 12K miles

How do these compare with the overland?

Got some insanely ridiculous numbers from a guy who thought this was my 1st rodeo so I walked out

Answered in the other thread you posted in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.