Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease Terms-- 2018 Volvo XC90

bulldog84bulldog84 Member Posts: 21
edited December 2017 in Volvo
Can anyone provide me with the dealer money factor and residual value for a 2018 Volvo XC90 Inscription on a 39 month / 10,000 mile lease?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,789
    bulldog84 said:

Can anyone provide me with the dealer money factor and residual value for a 2018 Volvo XC90 Inscription on a 39 month / 10,000 mile lease?

Thanks in advance!

T6 Inscription: .00120 MF and 54% residual
    $3000 HSE Allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• bulldog84bulldog84 Member Posts: 21
    Thanks. Does the 54% residual move around from month to month? I was surprised how low it is compared to the other quotes I'm seeing for the momentum on the same lease term.
    bulldog84 said:

Thanks. Does the 54% residual move around from month to month? I was surprised how low it is compared to the other quotes I'm seeing for the momentum on the same lease term.

Yes.. it may change monthly (or, it might not). In general, residuals drop over the model year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

My dealer is quoting me a selling price of $57,425 on an MSRP of $65,590 and is offering a 39 month / 10k lease at $794.90. My own lease math (and the Volvo website) translate that selling price to a much lower lease price. Am I missing something?
    bulldog84 said:

My dealer is quoting me a selling price of $57,425 on an MSRP of $65,590 and is offering a 39 month / 10k lease at $794.90. My own lease math (and the Volvo website) translate that selling price to a much lower lease price. Am I missing something?

How much due at signing?
    What state/tax rate?
    Is the $3000 incentive included in the dealer's price, or are you subtracting it from that price?
    What about acquisition fees, dealer fees, DMV fees?
    Is the dealer marking up the base money factor?

Just a start on why your numbers might not agree. That's why you have to get the details on the quote.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Nothing down at signing, New Jersey, the $57,425 is the net selling price including all fees (net of the $3,000 incentive). Money factor is .0012 and residual is 54%.

They gave me the details on the quote, but I'm guessing they aren't being honest about the $57,425 being the net selling price. They must be including other fees and expenses because their lease quotes aren't adding up.
  • questionpleasequestionplease Member Posts: 8
    edited February 2018
    Hello. Can you please provide MF and RV on the XC90 for a 36 month lease. Momentum AWD 9 (T5 and T6 if possible please.) Any incentives? NC.

Thanks!

Hello. Can you please provide MF and RV on the XC90 for a 36 month lease. Momentum AWD 9 (T5 and T6 if possible please.) Any incentives? NC.

Thanks!

15K/yr
    T5 (w/3rd row): .00133 MF and 55%/54% residual for 36/39 months. $2000 Volvo Allowance
    T6: .00117 MF and 54%/53% residual for 36/39 months. $2500 Volvo Allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rubbb8768rubbb8768 Member Posts: 6
    Hello. Can you please provide MF and RV and incentives for  XC90 for a 36/10  T6 inscription and Momentum  
    NY/NJ 

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    rubbb8768 said:

Hello. Can you please provide MF and RV and incentives for  XC90 for a 36/10  T6 inscription and Momentum  
    NY/NJ 

INSC - .00098 and 54%
    MOM - .00090 and 57%
    $2000 Volvo allowance
    $1500 lease bonus on INSC only

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• rubbb8768rubbb8768 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2018
    Thank you. 
    Sorry I forgot to ask for 39/10 can you please lmk?
    and how does MSD  bring down MF?
    Do you know A plan incentives?
    rubbb8768 said:

Thank you. 
    Sorry I forgot to ask for 39/10 can you please lmk?
    and how does MSD  bring down MF?
    Do you know A plan incentives?

Subtract 2% from 36 month residual for 39 months.
    We don't have A Plan information.
    Also, no details on the Volvo MSD program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nolagirl2nolagirl2 Member Posts: 5
    Hello Again. I’m hopefully making a deal this Monday to lease a 2018 xc90 inscription in southern Louisiana. Can I please get residual and MF for March. 39 months/ 12,000miles Many thanks!
    nolagirl2 said:

Hello Again. I’m hopefully making a deal this Monday to lease a 2018 xc90 inscription in southern Louisiana. Can I please get residual and MF for March. 39 months/ 12,000miles Many thanks!

.00098 MF and 51% residual
    $2000 Volvo Allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jma911jjma911j Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I am new to the site as well as leasing. I really could use some help understanding my payment.

I am interested in leasing the xc90 and have a $500 per month budget.

Right now as a Costco Member I have access to employee pricing at Volvo and want to know what is my target MSRP/ Sale price in order to hit a $500 per month payment.

I live in Illinois and would not like to put any money down; other than taxes required fees and first month payment.

Thanks

J
    jma911j said:

Hello, I am new to the site as well as leasing. I really could use some help understanding my payment.

I am interested in leasing the xc90 and have a $500 per month budget.

Right now as a Costco Member I have access to employee pricing at Volvo and want to know what is my target MSRP/ Sale price in order to hit a $500 per month payment.

I live in Illinois and would not like to put any money down; other than taxes required fees and first month payment.

Thanks

J

I don't think $500/mo is possible, but let's check.

What model and trim level?

What lease term and miles per year?

If you can give us the MSRP and selling price in addition to the information above we can model a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• eisenmanmeisenmanm Member Posts: 21
    Hey All,

been following this thread and am looking to lease an XC90 in May. Happy to go to any dealer in New England but prefer Mass for convenience.
    im really flexible on trim and terms.

if I were to ask, what is the best bang for my buck deal on an xc90, what trim and terms would you suggest?
    eisenmanm said:

Hey All,

been following this thread and am looking to lease an XC90 in May. Happy to go to any dealer in New England but prefer Mass for convenience.
    im really flexible on trim and terms.

if I were to ask, what is the best bang for my buck deal on an xc90, what trim and terms would you suggest?

Engines and trim levels are pretty personal choices; I'd suggest you drive the T5 and T6 and see which appeals to you more.

A good lease deal isn't so good if you don't like the car you picked.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jsb_socaljsb_socal Member Posts: 29
    Curious too about question above about bang for buck. My wife tried both and likes them both. All I care about is which one gets more bang for my buck; i.e. better residual, mf etc.
    jsb_socal said:

Curious too about question above about bang for buck. My wife tried both and likes them both. All I care about is which one gets more bang for my buck; i.e. better residual, mf etc.

The T5 will be a lower payment. Only you can decide if the features, etc. are worth the extra money on the T6.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• emoney_1emoney_1 Member Posts: 3
    Would you please give me information for MF, RV, and any dealer incentives for 2018 XC90 T6 AWD, 36 months, 12k and 15k miles? Location is Los Angeles - 90043.

Thanks in advance.
    emoney_1 said:

Would you please give me information for MF, RV, and any dealer incentives for 2018 XC90 T6 AWD, 36 months, 12k and 15k miles? Location is Los Angeles - 90043.

Thanks in advance.

What trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jvlehighjvlehigh Member Posts: 3
    Can someone provide the MF, and residual for a 2018 XC90 inspcription and any allowances. zip 07733

I got a quote of $861/month for a 15k lease with $4k down and also $821/month for a 12k lease with $4k down.
    MF on the quote was 0.00116 and 48% residual for the 15k lease. MSRP $68,755. Seems like a high money factor and low residual.

I want to know how low I could potentially get them

Thank you
    jvlehigh said:

Can someone provide the MF, and residual for a 2018 XC90 inspcription and any allowances. zip 07733

I got a quote of $861/month for a 15k lease with $4k down and also $821/month for a 12k lease with $4k down.
    MF on the quote was 0.00116 and 48% residual for the 15k lease. MSRP $68,755. Seems like a high money factor and low residual.

I want to know how low I could potentially get them

Thank you

T5, T6 or T8?

I wouldn't put $4K down on a lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jvlehighjvlehigh Member Posts: 3
    it was on a T6. Seems like most dealerships want the first payment plus taxes and fees down, which is where the $4k comes from. I'm new to leasing, so what would you recommend I do.
    jvlehigh said:

it was on a T6. Seems like most dealerships want the first payment plus taxes and fees down, which is where the $4k comes from. I'm new to leasing, so what would you recommend I do.

.00116 MF and 48% residual for 39/15
    $2750 Volvo Allowance

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited August 2018
    jvlehigh said:

Dealers like to recommend that as it results in a lower payment.

Our suggestion? First payment and registration costs only, up front. Roll taxes (if any) and fees into the monthly payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• RobbyzM5RobbyzM5 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, can you please provide me with MF, residual and lease cash for 2018 XC90 T5 R-design and T6 Monument for 36/10 in 85295? Thank you in advance
    RobbyzM5 said:

Hello, can you please provide me with MF, residual and lease cash for 2018 XC90 T5 R-design and T6 Monument for 36/10 in 85295? Thank you in advance

T5 - .00074 and 55%; $2000 Volvo allowance
    T6 - .00110 and 55%; $2750 Volvo allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• RobbyzM5RobbyzM5 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks Mitchell. I noticed some much stronger residuals values up close to 70% in other areas Recently. Why is the residual only 55% right now? Can I expect better residual values towards the end of the year?
    RobbyzM5 said:

Thanks Mitchell. I noticed some much stronger residuals values up close to 70% in other areas Recently. Why is the residual only 55% right now? Can I expect better residual values towards the end of the year?

Not sure where you've seen different residuals on this model. They are the same, nationwide.
    Residuals almost never go up, as time passes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cazzaracazzara Member Posts: 1
    Can someone give me an idea (area code 15222) on a 2018 T6 Inscription? MSRP is $69,785. Was looking at a 39 month/10,000 mile lease. Wasn't sure what the best deal I should be looking for is. Dealer is saying they can do about $8k under MSRP since its a 2018 but wasn't sure if there is more out there.
    cazzara said:

Can someone give me an idea (area code 15222) on a 2018 T6 Inscription? MSRP is $69,785. Was looking at a 39 month/10,000 mile lease. Wasn't sure what the best deal I should be looking for is. Dealer is saying they can do about $8k under MSRP since its a 2018 but wasn't sure if there is more out there.

.00116 and 51%
    $2750 Volvo allowance

Sorry, we don't track pricing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.