Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

L/Certified LC500 lease question

frankrizzofrankrizzo Member Posts: 67
edited November 2017 in Lexus
Hey guys,

I'd like to know how Lexus handles leasing of L/Certified vehicles. More to the point, I'd like the current info on leasing an L/Certified LC500. Money factor, residual, all the normal stuff one would need to plug into their leasing calculator to run scenarios, and see what makes sense.

If it helps, I'm interested in an LC with Performance package, Convenience package, All-Weather package, and Color HUD.

Thanks!
-Frank

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    SEVERAL dealers contacted, quotes are based on 36 month, 10K miles per year.
    • 1st dealer, .00245 money factor (aka 5.88%), and 41.37% residual
    • 2nd dealer, .00215 money factor (aka 5.16%), and 40.99% residual
    • 3rd dealer, .00220 money factor (aka 5.28%), and 41.34% residual
    • 4th dealer, .00215 money factor (aka 5.16%), and 41.50% residual
    Getting this data was like trying to get into area 51. Some of these dealers required 5-6 e-mails to finally give up the info.

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,268

Hey guys,

I'd like to know how Lexus handles leasing of L/Certified vehicles. More to the point, I'd like the current info on leasing an L/Certified LC500. Money factor, residual, all the normal stuff one would need to plug into their leasing calculator to run scenarios, and see what makes sense.

If it helps, I'm interested in an LC with Performance package, Convenience package, All-Weather package, and Color HUD.

Thanks!
    -Frank

I'm sorry, but we don't have any information on CPO leases. There are too many variables compared to leasing a new car (condition, mileage, equipment, etc) for us to have any meaningful input.

The first thing to do is to compare the costs to leasing a brand new model. If it's not substantially cheaper, then take a pass.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

The first thing to do is to compare the costs to leasing a brand new model. If it's not substantially cheaper, then take a pass.

Yes, I agree! Thus the reason I'm asking for info here. Since you guys don't HAVE the info, I'm going to spam every dealer that has an L/Certified LC500 for lease info, and see if there is any commonality between it. I'll report back on my findings.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

kyfdx said:

Yes, I agree! Thus the reason I'm asking for info here. Since you guys don't HAVE the info, I'm going to spam every dealer that has an L/Certified LC500 for lease info, and see if there is any commonality between it. I'll report back on my findings.
    I'm sure there are guidelines for MF and residual, but we don't have that information. It's not completely the wild west when it comes to leasing CPO Lexus vehicles.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options

SEVERAL dealers contacted, quotes are based on 36 month, 10K miles per year.

• 1st dealer, .00245 money factor (aka 5.88%), and 41.37% residual
    • 2nd dealer, .00215 money factor (aka 5.16%), and 40.99% residual
    • 3rd dealer, .00220 money factor (aka 5.28%), and 41.34% residual
    • 4th dealer, .00215 money factor (aka 5.16%), and 41.50% residual
    Getting this data was like trying to get into area 51. Some of these dealers required 5-6 e-mails to finally give up the info.
    None of those numbers look very good.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Agreed! Compared to the NEW leases with 53% residuals, and .00001 money factors.
  • Options
    isellhotelsisellhotels Member Posts: 17
    Any further updates on MF and residuals from Lexus? a friend of mine is looking a heavily optioned model for $1,142.78/month for 36 months with $11,063.30 due at signing including $0.00 Security Deposit and 10,000.00 miles per year. I told him to request the MF and residuals but if there is nothing to compare them too...
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,268

Any further updates on MF and residuals from Lexus? a friend of mine is looking a heavily optioned model for $1,142.78/month for 36 months with $11,063.30 due at signing including $0.00 Security Deposit and 10,000.00 miles per year. I told him to request the MF and residuals but if there is nothing to compare them too...

No... we don't have lease information on CPO models.

I sure wouldn't want to put $11K upfront on a lease, though.
    What is the price of the vehicle?
    How many months?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    isellhotelsisellhotels Member Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

How many months?
    It's not CPO it's brand new. It's the Inspiration LC 500 limited to 100 vehicle production. Any number you could share would be helpful.
  • Options

kyfdx said:

How many months?
    It's not CPO it's brand new. It's the Inspiration LC 500 limited to 100 vehicle production. Any number you could share would be helpful.
    I see you've posted in the LC lease thread. We'll get your answer over there

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    afmachafmach Member Posts: 2
    When do the 2019 LC500 come out?
  • Options
    afmach said:

When do the 2019 LC500 come out?

Don't know.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator