2018 Audi TT Lease Deals and Prices

rynstowerynstowe Member Posts: 5
edited April 2018 in Audi
Could I get the money factor and residual for April on a 2018 Audi TT Coupe in Michigan? Thank you!

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    rynstowe said:

    Could I get the money factor and residual for April on a 2018 Audi TT Coupe in Michigan? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00233 MF and 50% residual
    $1000 marketing allowance

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rynstowerynstowe Member Posts: 5
    What about 36month/12k per year? Thank you for your response!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    rynstowe said:

    What about 36month/12k per year? Thank you for your response!

    52% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gt5tanggt5tang Member Posts: 27
    Can I get numbers for 36/7 and 36/10 for a TTS in Florida?  Thanks!
  • dsxm553dsxm553 Member Posts: 10
    Did the residuals for a 2018 TT coupe drop significantly over the past couple months?
    I believe in February 2018, the residual for 36/15 was 56% and 36/12 was 58%.

    Please, let me know if I am incorrect here. thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    gt5tang said:

    Can I get numbers for 36/7 and 36/10 for a TTS in Florida?  Thanks!

    .00076 MF and 54%/53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    dsxm553 said:

    Did the residuals for a 2018 TT coupe drop significantly over the past couple months?
    I believe in February 2018, the residual for 36/15 was 56% and 36/12 was 58%.

    Please, let me know if I am incorrect here. thank you.

    Looks like they dropped 3% from March to April

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dsxm553dsxm553 Member Posts: 10
    Thank you for the response. What is the latest money factor on the 2018 TT coupe?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    kyfdx said:

    rynstowe said:

    Could I get the money factor and residual for April on a 2018 Audi TT Coupe in Michigan? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00233 MF and 50% residual
    $1000 marketing allowance
    Actually, those are the 2017 numbers.

    .00085 and 53% / 55%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    dsxm553 said:

    Thank you for the response. What is the latest money factor on the 2018 TT coupe?

    .00085

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dsxm553dsxm553 Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2018
    Could I also get the residual for 2018 TT coupe, 10k miles, 36 months please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    dsxm553 said:

    Could I also get the residual for 2018 TT coupe, 10k miles, 36 months please

    56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dsxm553dsxm553 Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

    Could you tell me the typical acquisition fee for a TT? $895 is what I have been quoted, and I just want to be sure that isn't being inflated by this dealer.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    dsxm553 said:

    Hi,

    Could you tell me the typical acquisition fee for a TT? $895 is what I have been quoted, and I just want to be sure that isn't being inflated by this dealer.

    $895 is the AFS lease acquisition fee.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dsxm553dsxm553 Member Posts: 10
    Thanks, and can this fee and/or the doc fee be rolled into the lease payments? Or AFS always requires these fees paid up front?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    dsxm553 said:

    Thanks, and can this fee and/or the doc fee be rolled into the lease payments? Or AFS always requires these fees paid up front?

    You can, and should, add it to the monthly payment.

    Only pay the first payment and any registration costs, up front.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dsxm553dsxm553 Member Posts: 10
    Thank you for that info. Very helpful!
  • btkwong1btkwong1 Member Posts: 6
    When will May numbers be out? Also, any news for 2019 model year?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    btkwong1 said:

    When will May numbers be out? Also, any news for 2019 model year?

    May 1st

    No news on 2019 models

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brando384brando384 Member Posts: 26
    kyfdx said:
    When will May numbers be out? Also, any news for 2019 model year?
    May 1st No news on 2019 models
    Any update for May numbers? Looking at 36 months, 10k miles. Thanks! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    brando384 said:


    kyfdx said:

    btkwong1 said:

    When will May numbers be out? Also, any news for 2019 model year?

    May 1st

    No news on 2019 models

    Any update for May numbers? Looking at 36 months, 10k miles. Thanks! 

    2018
    TT coupe
    36/10
    .00085 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • valentinosvalentinos Member Posts: 2
    Hi, is it possible to get the May residual and MF numbers as well?

    2018 TT Coupe
    36/15

    Is there still that $1,000 marketing allowance?

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200

    Hi, is it possible to get the May residual and MF numbers as well?

    2018 TT Coupe
    36/15

    Is there still that $1,000 marketing allowance?

    Thank you.

    Incentives are regional. What ZIP?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • valentinosvalentinos Member Posts: 2
    91360
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816

    Hi, is it possible to get the May residual and MF numbers as well?

    2018 TT Coupe
    36/15

    Is there still that $1,000 marketing allowance?

    Thank you.

    91360

    .00085 and 53%
    Don't see any lease incentives, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pixelplxpixelplx Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Hello, can I get the money factor and residual for May on a 2018 Audi TT Coupe in 94086? And, is there any known incentives? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    pixelplx said:

    Hello, can I get the money factor and residual for May on a 2018 Audi TT Coupe in 94086? And, is there any known incentives? Thanks!

    Sorry.. it's now June

    36/15
    .00085 MF and 53% residual
    No apparent incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • budinct2budinct2 Member Posts: 23
    Hi, can I please have redsid and MF for TT cab 36/12 for 06824 and any incentives? Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    budinct2 said:

    Hi, can I please have redsid and MF for TT cab 36/12 for 06824 and any incentives? Thank you

    .00046 MF and 55% residual

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dalian1dalian1 Member Posts: 3
    Hi

    Can you please help with the MF, Residual & Incentives for 2018 TTS Coupe 36/10 lease.

    Zip code: 92603

    Also what percentage off MSRP should I ask?

    Thanks for your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    dalian1 said:

    Hi

    Can you please help with the MF, Residual & Incentives for 2018 TTS Coupe 36/10 lease.

    Zip code: 92603

    Also what percentage off MSRP should I ask?

    Thanks for your help.

    .00076 and 53%
    6% off MSRP is a good target price for Audi

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • budinct2budinct2 Member Posts: 23
    Hi-

    My conv deal feel thru. Do you have TTS MF and resid for 06824? Looking for 36/10 and 36/12. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    budinct2 said:

    Hi-

    My conv deal feel thru. Do you have TTS MF and resid for 06824? Looking for 36/10 and 36/12. Thank you

    .00076 and 53% / 52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dalian1dalian1 Member Posts: 3
    Hi

    Can you please help with the MF & Residual for 2018 TTS Coupe 36/10 lease.

    Zip code: 92603

    Are there any new incentives?

    Thanks for your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    dalian1 said:

    Hi

    Can you please help with the MF & Residual for 2018 TTS Coupe 36/10 lease.

    Zip code: 92603

    Are there any new incentives?

    Thanks for your help.

    .00076 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MartinKMartinK 07981Member Posts: 19
    Hi,

    Zip Code: 10303
    36/15K - looking for MF and residual %

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    MartinK said:

    Hi,

    Zip Code: 10303
    36/15K - looking for MF and residual %

    Thanks!!

    .00066 and 52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sea_bobsea_bob Member Posts: 8
    edited August 2018
    Hi; could I get MF, RV, incentives for 98101 please?

    2018 Audi TT Coupe 36mo / 7.5k & 10k
    2018 Audi TT Roadster 36mo / 7.k & 10k

    Does AudiCare change RV?

    Thank you very much in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    sea_bob said:

    Hi; could I get MF, RV, incentives for 98101 please?

    2018 Audi TT Coupe 36mo / 7.5k & 10k
    2018 Audi TT Roadster 36mo / 7.k & 10k

    Does AudiCare change RV?

    Thank you very much in advance!

    36/10
    55% residual
    Coupe: .00080 MF
    Roadster: .00040 MF
    Add 1% for 7.5K/yr
    Add 1, if purchasing AudiCare

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JBean21JBean21 AustinMember Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Hello,

    Could I get a MF and residual on a 2019 Audi TT RS zip 78703?

    This would be 36 months at 10K per year.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    JBean21 said:

    Hello,

    Could I get a MF and residual on a 2019 Audi TT RS zip 78703?

    This would be 36 months at 10K per year.

    Thank you!

    No lease numbers yet for the 2019 TT; perhaps in September.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JBean21JBean21 AustinMember Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    JBean21 said:

    Hello,

    Could I get a MF and residual on a 2019 Audi TT RS zip 78703?

    This would be 36 months at 10K per year.

    Thank you!

    No lease numbers yet for the 2019 TT; perhaps in September.
    Thank you for responding! Do you have lease numbers for the 2018 Audi TT RS?

    MF and residual on 36 months lease at 10K per year?

    Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    JBean21 said:

    Michaell said:

    JBean21 said:

    Hello,

    Could I get a MF and residual on a 2019 Audi TT RS zip 78703?

    This would be 36 months at 10K per year.

    Thank you!

    No lease numbers yet for the 2019 TT; perhaps in September.
    Thank you for responding! Do you have lease numbers for the 2018 Audi TT RS?

    MF and residual on 36 months lease at 10K per year?

    Thank you

    .00254 and 53%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DrewredmondDrewredmond Louisville KY Member Posts: 1
    What are the current residuals on a Audi TT cabriolet 36/10? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200

    What are the current residuals on a Audi TT cabriolet 36/10? Thanks in advance!

    .00046 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jsx22jsx22 90013Member Posts: 17
    edited January 2019
    Can i mf and rv for Audi TT 2.0T quattro Coupe AWD 24/12k? Looking to lease a loaner. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    jsx22 said:

    Can i mf and rv for Audi TT 2.0T quattro Coupe AWD 24/12k? Looking to lease a loaner. Thank you.

    What ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Js112Js112 Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:
    Can i mf and rv for Audi TT 2.0T quattro Coupe AWD 24/12k? Looking to lease a loaner. Thank you.
    What ZIP code?
    20906 ty!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    Js112 said:


    Michaell said:

    jsx22 said:

    Can i mf and rv for Audi TT 2.0T quattro Coupe AWD 24/12k? Looking to lease a loaner. Thank you.

    What ZIP code?

    20906 ty!!!

    .00177 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.