Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - Buying 2018 Audi Q5

buyingaudibuyingaudi Member Posts: 2
edited June 2017 in Audi
Hi All,

I am thinking of buying 2018 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium Plus SUV over this long weekend. The MRSP is 53,325 and dealer is offering me a deal of $49,100. Does this look like a good deal? Advice/Concerns..

Best Answer

Answers

• buyingaudibuyingaudi Member Posts: 2
    Thanks..going to go check out the car and see if i can make deal.
  • mjjunkermjjunker Member Posts: 1
    What dealer? That sounds like the deal that I want to get, but my local dealer is being all tightwad about it.
  • PJ_1980PJ_1980 Member Posts: 4
    $49,100 is Out to door (includes Doc fee, Gov fee, taxes etc) or it is just the offer price and you have to pay other fees on top of $49,100?

Did you get your car?
    Which dealer?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,997
    PJ_1980 said:

$49,100 is Out to door (includes Doc fee, Gov fee, taxes etc) or it is just the offer price and you have to pay other fees on top of $49,100?

Did you get your car?
    Which dealer?

You do realize that you are responding to a post that is several months old.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• cman7cman7 Member Posts: 19
    Purchased an Audi Q5 Prestige MSRP 55,500 Pd 47,500 before tax and fee. That was %15 off on the last day of the quarter. Dealer had to many on the lot. He is a volume dealer in the SE. Any good. ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    cman7 said:

Purchased an Audi Q5 Prestige MSRP 55,500 Pd 47,500 before tax and fee. That was %15 off on the last day of the quarter. Dealer had to many on the lot. He is a volume dealer in the SE. Any good. ?

Looks like a great deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• sdshermansdsherman Member Posts: 6
    I leased a Audi Q5 Premium Plus with navigation, cold weather package and blind spot detection for $619.00 per month for 36 months that includes taxes and Audi Care. The car I got was 19" inch wheels. My lease is for 17,000.00 per year. Did I great a good deal? What's your opinions?
    sdsherman said:

I leased a Audi Q5 Premium Plus with navigation, cold weather package and blind spot detection for $619.00 per month for 36 months that includes taxes and Audi Care. The car I got was 19" inch wheels. My lease is for 17,000.00 per year. Did I great a good deal? What's your opinions?

What was the MSRP and selling price?

How much was due at signing?

17,000 miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

I forgot to mentioned I put $3,500.00 down as a initial deposit. Did I get a great deal?
    yes, 17,000.00 per year. MSRP was $50,825.00. I believe the selling price was about $44,000.00. Did I get a great deal?
    sdsherman said:

yes, 17,000.00 per year. MSRP was $50,825.00. I believe the selling price was about $44,000.00. Did I get a great deal?

What state is this?

The program on Audi is not great to begin with. I think $619/mo, for 17,000 miles per year, is fair.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dinh_henrydinh_henry Member Posts: 19
    Looking to purchase a 2018 Audi SQ5. The MSRP is $67,500. How much discount to expect as 2019 is due to come out mid September? TIA. 

Looking to purchase a 2018 Audi SQ5. The MSRP is $67,500. How much discount to expect as 2019 is due to come out mid September? TIA. 

We've always recommended 6% off MSRP before any available incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gaborenogaboreno Member Posts: 1
    39 months, what is a good RV? 53% was quoted to me at dealership. I didn't start negotiating hard yet.
    gaboreno said:

39 months, what is a good RV? 53% was quoted to me at dealership. I didn't start negotiating hard yet.

What trim? How many miles per year?

The RV is set by the bank, and the dealer cannot change it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator