Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Acura RLX Lease Deals and Prices

Dustin_DDustin_D Member Posts: 8
edited April 2018 in Acura
Hi there,

I'm looking at a 2018 RLX Sport Hybrid lease in Henderson, NV.

36 months @ 15k miles a year (I drive a lot). Can I get more than 15k miles a year?

Can I get MF and RV?
Tagged:

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    philth said:

Hi there,

I'm looking at a 2018 RLX Sport Hybrid lease in Henderson, NV.

36 months @ 15k miles a year (I drive a lot). Can I get more than 15k miles a year?

Can I get MF and RV?

.00100 MF
    $7000 incentive
    $750 loyalty/conquest
    45% residual

Yes, you can get a higher mileage allowance. It's on a per/mile basis. Not sure of the number. It's not as cost efficient as the bump from 12K to 15K/yr, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• 1cody20181cody2018 Member Posts: 1
    Hi I am looking to lease an acura RLX in NY state 36 months 12K miles per year and $0 down. I would appreciate hearing from anyone with what they are paying , etc
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090
    1cody2018 said:

Hi I am looking to lease an acura RLX in NY state 36 months 12K miles per year and $0 down. I would appreciate hearing from anyone with what they are paying , etc

.00100 and 46%
    $8050 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• sam_dukesam_duke Member Posts: 17
    edited May 2018
    I am looking for Rlx  Hybrid in VA with 12k miles.  Is the residual MF and incentive same for Rlx Hybrid?  

I got a quote for 687 a month with first payment including taxes for Florida.  The MF and residual is same as mentioned above of 46% and 0.0100 respectively.  The cap cost was around 49k.  Is this a good deal? 
    sam_duke said:

I am looking for Rlx  Hybrid in VA with 12k miles.  Is the residual MF and incentive same for Rlx Hybrid?  

I got a quote for 687 a month with first payment including taxes for Florida.  The MF and residual is same as mentioned above of 46% and 0.0100 respectively.  The cap cost was around 49k.  Is this a good deal? 

What is the MSRP?

I confirm .00100 and 46% for 36/12
    $3300 lease cash
    $4750 dealer cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

What is the MSRP? I confirm .00100 and 46% for 36/12 $3300 lease cash $4750 dealer cash

The MSRP is $63,363.  Sorry for late response. 
    edited May 2018
    sam_duke said:
    Michaell said:

What is the MSRP? I confirm .00100 and 46% for 36/12 $3300 lease cash $4750 dealer cash

The MSRP is $63,363.

sam_duke said:

sam_duke said:

Michaell said:

What is the MSRP?

$3300 lease cash
    $4750 dealer cash

The MSRP is $63,363.

$630/mo plus tax, with those prices.

I'd confirm the cap cost the dealer is using for their payment quote.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited May 2018
    Michaell said:
    sam_duke said:
    Michaell said:

The MSRP is $63,363.

$630/mo plus tax, with those prices. I'd confirm the cap cost the dealer is using for their payment quote.
    Thanks for the quick response. One more item, will I get sales tax credit if I trade in my old car?  Car will be registered in florida.

sam_duke said:

Michaell said:

sam_duke said:

Michaell said:

What is the MSRP?

$3300 lease cash
    $4750 dealer cash

The MSRP is $63,363.

Thanks for the quick response. One more item, will I get sales tax credit if I trade in my old car?  Car will be registered in florida.

Not generally, as you aren't the owner of the new car, and FL taxes the monthly payment on a lease.

Have the dealer cut you a check for any equity you have on your trade.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

sam_duke said:

Michaell said:

sam_duke said:

Michaell said:

What is the MSRP?

$3300 lease cash
    $4750 dealer cash

The MSRP is $63,363.

Not generally, as you aren't the owner of the new car, and FL taxes the monthly payment on a lease.

Thanks for your help. I ended up getting the car for $592 per month plus tax for a total of $630 a month. I rolled in the positive equity I had as capitalized cost reduction of $1,500 (I wanted lower monthly payment for monthly cash flow perspective). I hope I got a good deal. I appreciate again all your help and time. Thank You
    sam_duke said:

Michaell said:

sam_duke said:

Michaell said:

sam_duke said:

Michaell said:

What is the MSRP?

$3300 lease cash
    $4750 dealer cash

The MSRP is $63,363.

Thanks for your help. I ended up getting the car for $592 per month plus tax for a total of $630 a month. I rolled in the positive equity I had as capitalized cost reduction of $1,500 (I wanted lower monthly payment for monthly cash flow perspective). I hope I got a good deal. I appreciate again all your help and time. Thank You

Congrats! Enjoy the new Acura.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• vicenzavicenza Member Posts: 52
    Can I please get MF and Residuals for the RLX Hybrid 24/15 and 36/15 in the 95138 zip code. Any incentives?
    vicenza said:

Can I please get MF and Residuals for the RLX Hybrid 24/15 and 36/15 in the 95138 zip code. Any incentives?

.00100 and 51% / 44%
    $8050 lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mikeytiresmikeytires Member Posts: 5
    Looking for a 2018 RLX Sport Hybrid MSRP $62,865.  What is the current MF and RV for 36/10k in NJ 08081.  Also, what incentives are available?  I am an existing Acura owner if there are any loyalty offers.  Current quote is mid 7's with 1st payment down only.  Seems high for slow moving inventory. 

Thanks in advance!

Looking for a 2018 RLX Sport Hybrid MSRP $62,865.  What is the current MF and RV for 36/10k in NJ 08081.  Also, what incentives are available?  I am an existing Acura owner if there are any loyalty offers.  Current quote is mid 7's with 1st payment down only.  Seems high for slow moving inventory. 

Thanks in advance!

.00100 and 46%
    $3000 lease cash

What selling price was offered for that mid 7's quote?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Not 100% sure.  I believe it was $50,435.  My goal is $650 or less all in.  After reading the post from Sam_Duke in Florida, I don't think it's impossible. Without the 1500 down, should still put me around $675.

Not 100% sure.  I believe it was $50,435.  My goal is $650 or less all in.  After reading the post from Sam_Duke in Florida, I don't think it's impossible. Without the 1500 down, should still put me around $675.

With those prices, $677/mo plus tax, assuming all fees and such are paid up front.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I'm told the 3k lease incentive ended.  Can you confirm? 

I'm told the 3k lease incentive ended.  Can you confirm? 

Not true. it's good through Labor Day.

It's an Acura-to-dealer incentive. They don't have to disclose it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• red5texasred5texas Member Posts: 20
    Looking at a 2018 RLX with Sport Hybrid. Do you have the MC and RV for the car? Any offers or an assessment of the reasonable sale price of the car? Zip is 75023. Best regards!
    red5texas said:

Looking at a 2018 RLX with Sport Hybrid. Do you have the MC and RV for the car? Any offers or an assessment of the reasonable sale price of the car? Zip is 75023. Best regards!

36/15
    .00100 and 43%
    $3000 lease cash

No help with pricing

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• red5texasred5texas Member Posts: 20
    Much appreciated.
  • krishnamkrishnam Member Posts: 29
    HI, Can you please provide me the MF and res for RLX for 98052 zipcode? Any specials/ incentives being offered?
    krishnam said:

HI, Can you please provide me the MF and res for RLX for 98052 zipcode? Any specials/ incentives being offered?

36/15
    .00100 and 43%
    $3000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• epaiukepaiuk Member Posts: 23
    Hi,
    Can you do MF and residual and incentives for RLX regular and hybrid for 36/10 for Zip 90403.
    Thank you!
    epaiuk said:

Hi,
    Can you do MF and residual and incentives for RLX regular and hybrid for 36/10 for Zip 90403.
    Thank you!

We do not yet have the RLX numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• MateoLuis5_23MateoLuis5_23 Member Posts: 28
    Hello everyone,
    Can someone please provide me MF, RV, taxes and incentives for 2018 Acura RLX SH-AWD/Technology on following:

36/10k miles

Queens, NY. and Long Island, NY

Zip codes 11379. and 11501

Thank you in advance,

Mateo

Hello everyone,
    Can someone please provide me MF, RV, taxes and incentives for 2018 Acura RLX SH-AWD/Technology on following:

36/10k miles

Queens, NY. and Long Island, NY

Zip codes 11379. and 11501

Thank you in advance,

Mateo

.00180 and 45%

No information on lease cash, but with numbers that bad, there has to be some sort of incentive to make up for it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• massleaser58massleaser58 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, Can I confirm the following in 01867 area? .00185 and 45% on a 2018 RLX with Tech? Msrp is $55,865. Since those number are not great they are selling the car at $43.5k. Fees include doc fees for $595 and acquisition fee for $595 and reg fees at $100. $2k down and $694 per month including taxes? I was surprised at how much below MSRP they were willing to go. Is that all lease and factory incentives? Thanks for any help.

Hello, Can I confirm the following in 01867 area? .00185 and 45% on a 2018 RLX with Tech? Msrp is $55,865. Since those number are not great they are selling the car at $43.5k. Fees include doc fees for $595 and acquisition fee for $595 and reg fees at $100. $2k down and $694 per month including taxes? I was surprised at how much below MSRP they were willing to go. Is that all lease and factory incentives? Thanks for any help.

36/10
    .00190 MF and 45% residual
    $8000 lease cash from Honda

Your price looks about right.
    Even with a giant discount, $700/mo is a very average lease price for a $56K MSRP vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• LdscLdsc Member Posts: 20
    Are there 2019 Lease numbers for the RLX? Money Factor, Residual, Incentives, etc.? Thanks!
    Ldsc said:

Are there 2019 Lease numbers for the RLX? Money Factor, Residual, Incentives, etc.? Thanks!

36/15
    .00190 and 44%
    $4000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Wow... thanks... 44%! What about 36/10? Thanks M!
    Ldsc said:

Wow... thanks... 44%! What about 36/10? Thanks M!

A whopping 47%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks again! You would think Acura would prop-up/subsidize that RLX leasing program, and then they cry the blues about RLX sales issues!
    Ldsc said:

Thanks again! You would think Acura would prop-up/subsidize that RLX leasing program, and then they cry the blues about RLX sales issues!

$4000 isn't enough of an incentive?

You may want to find a nice CPO - I've spied several in the last few months that are priced in the low to mid $20's.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Ldsc said:

They only sell a dozen per year... why worry about it? ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

RE: CPO.... yeah... should have thought of that myself! :)
  • coriinfloridacoriinflorida Member Posts: 3
    Moderator, sorry to be so dense. But once you have the 36/15
    .00190 and 44%
    $4000 incentive
    How do you calculate that to a lease price? And do you have any lease prices for the 2019 RLX yet?

Moderator, sorry to be so dense. But once you have the 36/15
    .00190 and 44%
    $4000 incentive
    How do you calculate that to a lease price? And do you have any lease prices for the 2019 RLX yet?

Use this link:

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

36/15 on 2019 RLX
    .00190 and 44%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Have the purchase or lease incentives changes for January for Memphis area, 38011? Thanks!
    Ldsc said:

Have the purchase or lease incentives changes for January for Memphis area, 38011? Thanks!

Residuals dropped by 1%.

$11,000 dealer incentive (not compatible with lease program)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator