Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Honda Accord Hybrid EXL

dominatorhndominatorhn Member Posts: 20
edited May 2018 in Honda
Hi all,
I got an offer of $29,796 for 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid EXL, plus taxes, title/license, and doc fees. Is this a good deal or should I wait until July or Dec? Thanks!
Dominic

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,313

Hi all,
    I got an offer of $29,796 for 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid EXL, plus taxes, title/license, and doc fees. Is this a good deal or should I wait until July or Dec? Thanks!
    Dominic

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    MSRP is $32,330, invoice is $29,934, Truecar average is $29,935 and Market average is $31,712. I'm at 53188.
  • Options
    Thanks kyfdx. I'll wait until July or end of the year and see if the price get any better. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi, I got another offer from another dealer for $27,684+Doc fee+Tax+title for 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid EXL. MSRP is $32,335 and invoice $29,935. Is it good enough to pull the trigger? Thanks!
    Dominic
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,313

Hi, I got another offer from another dealer for $27,684+Doc fee+Tax+title for 2018 Honda Accord Hybrid EXL. MSRP is $32,335 and invoice $29,935. Is it good enough to pull the trigger? Thanks!
    Dominic

Rather than just get my opinion, you should post in a discussion where multiple members are discussing Accord pricing:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/48657/honda/accord/2018-honda-accord-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ok, thanks