Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Wrangler JK Unlimited lease figures

artvandalay123artvandalay123 Posts: 1
edited January 2019 in Jeep
I'm looking for residual and money factor for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Sport S 36 mo, both 10K and 12K. I'm rather new to leasing, what do you mean when you say standard money factor? This is for North Carolina.
«1

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836

    I'm looking for residual and money factor for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Sport S 36 mo, both 10K and 12K. I'm rather new to leasing, what do you mean when you say standard money factor? This is for North Carolina.

    Standard MF and 73%/72% residual

    The standard money factor from Chrysler Capital varies by month and model, but tends to be in the .00190-.00220 range. We don't know what it is exactly, this month, though.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide residuals for 2018 Wrangler JK Unlimited Altitude, Freedom and Willys Wheeler W? Is the MF the same as listed above? Are there any +/- to the residual if auto vs. standard trans, radio 430 NAV, etc.? Looking at 24 and 36 months either 12k or 10k if it helps to increase residual. State NJ and zip code 08854. Thank you for your expertise!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,539
    edited January 2018

    Can you please provide residuals for 2018 Wrangler JK Unlimited Altitude, Freedom and Willys Wheeler W? Is the MF the same as listed above? Are there any +/- to the residual if auto vs. standard trans, radio 430 NAV, etc.? Looking at 24 and 36 months either 12k or 10k if it helps to increase residual. State NJ and zip code 08854. Thank you for your expertise!

    12K numbers; add 1% for 10K

    Standard MF and 67% / 64% (Altitude), 74% / 71% (Freedom or Willys Wheeler)

    Individual options or packages, or transmission choice, do not change the numbers

    36 months is certainly the better deal

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rdan2422rdan2422 Posts: 37
    edited February 2018
    Hello,
    looking for mf and residual on a wrangler limited, 4wd, altitude package, 36 month, 10k miles. Zip code is 28117
    thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,539
    rdan2422 said:

    Hello,
    looking for mf and residual on a wrangler limited, 4wd, altitude package, 36 month, 10k miles. Zip code is 28117
    thank you

    2-door or 4-door?

    And, is this a JK as the topic title suggests?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Hello,
    looking for mf and residual on a wrangler limited, 4wd, altitude package, 36 month, 10k miles. Zip code is 28117
    thank you
    2-door or 4-door? And, is this a JK as the topic title suggests?
    4dr, sorry new to jeeps so not what jk is
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,539
    rdan2422 said:


    Michaell said:

    rdan2422 said:

    Hello,
    looking for mf and residual on a wrangler limited, 4wd, altitude package, 36 month, 10k miles. Zip code is 28117
    thank you

    2-door or 4-door?

    And, is this a JK as the topic title suggests?

    4dr, sorry new to jeeps so not what jk is

    JK is the "old" Wrangler; JL is the "brand new" Wrangler that was introduced just a few weeks ago.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Hello,
    looking for mf and residual on a wrangler limited, 4wd, altitude package, 36 month, 10k miles. Zip code is 28117
    thank you
    2-door or 4-door? And, is this a JK as the topic title suggests?
    4dr, sorry new to jeeps so not what jk is
    JK is the "old" Wrangler; JL is the "brand new" Wrangler that was introduced just a few weeks ago.
    Got it, jk is the model I am looking at
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836
    rdan2422 said:


    Michaell said:

    rdan2422 said:


    Michaell said:

    rdan2422 said:

    Hello,
    looking for mf and residual on a wrangler limited, 4wd, altitude package, 36 month, 10k miles. Zip code is 28117
    thank you

    2-door or 4-door?

    And, is this a JK as the topic title suggests?

    4dr, sorry new to jeeps so not what jk is
    JK is the "old" Wrangler; JL is the "brand new" Wrangler that was introduced just a few weeks ago.

    Got it, jk is the model I am looking at

    Standard MF and 65% residual for 36/10.
    (looks like the Standard MF is .00193, this month, on this model)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,539
    rdan2422 said:


    Michaell said:

    rdan2422 said:


    Michaell said:

    rdan2422 said:

    Hello,
    looking for mf and residual on a wrangler limited, 4wd, altitude package, 36 month, 10k miles. Zip code is 28117
    thank you

    2-door or 4-door?

    And, is this a JK as the topic title suggests?

    4dr, sorry new to jeeps so not what jk is
    JK is the "old" Wrangler; JL is the "brand new" Wrangler that was introduced just a few weeks ago.

    Got it, jk is the model I am looking at

    Standard MF and 65%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I'm looking for residual and money factor for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon, Rubicon Recon and Golden Eagle. Zip 94577
    48 months, 10k miles. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,539
    thebrig12 said:

    I'm looking for residual and money factor for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon, Rubicon Recon and Golden Eagle. Zip 94577
    48 months, 10k miles. Thank you.

    Standard MF and 63% (Rubicon, Rubicon Recon) or 69% (Golden Eagle)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mparrenomparreno Posts: 29
    Good Morning Gentlemen,

    Could I please get the MF and RV for 2018 Wranger Unlimited JK Willy’s Wheeler W? 
    Zip 32955

    36/10K
    36/12K

    thank you! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836
    mparreno said:

    Good Morning Gentlemen,

    Could I please get the MF and RV for 2018 Wranger Unlimited JK Willy’s Wheeler W? 
    Zip 32955

    36/10K
    36/12K

    thank you! 

    Standard MF and 74%/73% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mparrenomparreno Posts: 29
    kyfdx said:
    Good Morning Gentlemen,

    Could I please get the MF and RV for 2018 Wranger Unlimited JK Willy’s Wheeler W? 
    Zip 32955

    36/10K
    36/12K

    thank you! 
    Standard MF and 74%/73% residual
    Thank you for your response. Standard MF, is that .00193? Thanks again. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836
    mparreno said:


    kyfdx said:

    mparreno said:

    Good Morning Gentlemen,

    Could I please get the MF and RV for 2018 Wranger Unlimited JK Willy’s Wheeler W? 
    Zip 32955

    36/10K
    36/12K

    thank you! 

    Standard MF and 74%/73% residual

    Thank you for your response. Standard MF, is that .00193? Thanks again. 

    It was last month... we haven't seen it for this month.
    It's likely to be close to that, though.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mparrenomparreno Posts: 29
    kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    Good Morning Gentlemen,

    Could I please get the MF and RV for 2018 Wranger Unlimited JK Willy’s Wheeler W? 
    Zip 32955

    36/10K
    36/12K

    thank you! 
    Standard MF and 74%/73% residual
    Thank you for your response. Standard MF, is that .00193? Thanks again. 
    It was last month... we haven't seen it for this month. It's likely to be close to that, though.
    I’m also looking into the Altitude model: 36/10K. Is that one still at 65% RV? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,539
    mparreno said:


    kyfdx said:

    mparreno said:


    kyfdx said:

    mparreno said:

    Good Morning Gentlemen,

    Could I please get the MF and RV for 2018 Wranger Unlimited JK Willy’s Wheeler W? 
    Zip 32955

    36/10K
    36/12K

    thank you! 

    Standard MF and 74%/73% residual

    Thank you for your response. Standard MF, is that .00193? Thanks again. 
    It was last month... we haven't seen it for this month.
    It's likely to be close to that, though.

    I’m also looking into the Altitude model: 36/10K. Is that one still at 65% RV? 

    66% for 36/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mparrenomparreno Posts: 29
    Good Morning again guys. I’m back at it again trying to figure out which model to go with. The dealer just showed me a Sahara that I also like. 

    Whats the RV for a Sahara 36/10K-12K please? 

    Thanks. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836
    mparreno said:

    Good Morning again guys. I’m back at it again trying to figure out which model to go with. The dealer just showed me a Sahara that I also like. 

    Whats the RV for a Sahara 36/10K-12K please? 

    Thanks. 

    JKU Sahara
    66%/65% residual for 36 mo, 10K/12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jwill4lifejwill4life Miami, FLPosts: 9
    Can I get the RV and MF for a 2018 wrangler jk unlimited sport 4x4? 36/15 I'm located in miami fl. Can I get the numbers for a Golden eagle, willys wheeler, and S models
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836

    Can I get the RV and MF for a 2018 wrangler jk unlimited sport 4x4? 36/15 I'm located in miami fl. Can I get the numbers for a Golden eagle, willys wheeler, and S models

    Standard MF
    71% residual on all of those trims.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • toetrktoetrk iowaPosts: 13
    Hello.  Looking for MF and RV on a 2018 2 door Willy’s.  24&36 10k/yr.   thank you.  
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836
    toetrk said:

    Hello.  Looking for MF and RV on a 2018 2 door Willy’s.  24&36 10k/yr.   thank you.  

    JK or JL?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • toetrktoetrk iowaPosts: 13
    JK. sorry. and thanks again
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836
    toetrk said:

    Hello.  Looking for MF and RV on a 2018 2 door Willy’s.  24&36 10k/yr.   thank you.  

    toetrk said:

    JK. sorry. and thanks again

    Standard MF and 70%/65% residual for 24/36 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • el_shelbyel_shelby Posts: 1
    edited March 2018
    Hello, I was quoted a MF of .00266 and RV of 71% at 15k a year on a 2018 Jeep JKU Willys. Looking back through the post I see the RV is spot on, but is the quoted MF of .00266 correct? That translates to ~6.4% if my math is correct.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,539
    el_shelby said:

    Hello,

    I was quoted a MF of .00266 and RV of 71% at 15k a year on a 2018 Jeep JKU Willys. Looking back through the post I see the RV is spot on, but is the quoted MF of .00266 correct? That translates to ~6.4% if my math is correct.

    The standard MF is in play this month. We don't know the exact rate used, but Chrysler Capital allows the dealer to mark it up by .00042.

    Might want to check with other dealers to see what rate they use.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi there. I’m wondering what you have for the RV for a JKU Sahara 39/10. I was quoted 62% RV and .002028 (standard Chrysler Capital rate starting 7/6/18). However, I was told the RV was 63% last month. It appears the JK RV is dropping a lot since the JL came out. Thanks so much for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836

    Hi there. I’m wondering what you have for the RV for a JKU Sahara 39/10. I was quoted 62% RV and .002028 (standard Chrysler Capital rate starting 7/6/18). However, I was told the RV was 63% last month. It appears the JK RV is dropping a lot since the JL came out. Thanks so much for your help!

    Unfortunately, we do not yet have the new numbers for the Wrangler.

    Residuals tend to drop as the year goes on, regardless of when the new models come out.
    The Sahara is the trim with the worst residuals on the Wrangler, however.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • benjeepfanbenjeepfan Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    kyfdx said:
    Hi there. I’m wondering what you have for the RV for a JKU Sahara 39/10. I was quoted 62% RV and .002028 (standard Chrysler Capital rate starting 7/6/18). However, I was told the RV was 63% last month. It appears the JK RV is dropping a lot since the JL came out. Thanks so much for your help!
    Unfortunately, we do not yet have the new numbers for the Wrangler. Residuals tend to drop as the year goes on, regardless of when the new models come out. The Sahara is the trim with the worst residuals on the Wrangler, however.
    Thanks so much. Yes, it certainly seemed like the Sahara has had the lowest RV based on the past posts. When you get the numbers, I’d love to see the difference between a Sport S JKU 39/10 and a Sahara JKU 39/10. :smile: I like the look of the Sport S better (the rims, the plastic fenders I like for some reason, and the non-accented grill). But no one around here in Maryland has a Sport S JKU with the heated seats, side airbags and the sidestep. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836


    kyfdx said:

    Hi there. I’m wondering what you have for the RV for a JKU Sahara 39/10. I was quoted 62% RV and .002028 (standard Chrysler Capital rate starting 7/6/18). However, I was told the RV was 63% last month. It appears the JK RV is dropping a lot since the JL came out. Thanks so much for your help!
    Unfortunately, we do not yet have the new numbers for the Wrangler.

    Residuals tend to drop as the year goes on, regardless of when the new models come out.
    The Sahara is the trim with the worst residuals on the Wrangler, however.

    Thanks so much. Yes, it certainly seemed like the Sahara has had the lowest RV based on the past posts. When you get the numbers, I’d love to see the difference between a Sport S JKU 39/10 and a Sahara JKU 39/10. :smile: I like the look of the Sport S better (the rims, the plastic fenders I like for some reason, and the non-accented grill). But no one around here in Maryland has a Sport S JKU with the heated seats, side airbags and the sidestep. 

    Standard MF and 69%/63% residual for SportS/Sahara for 39/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FigsyFigsy Posts: 2
    Can you provide me with the residual for JK 36/15k yr and what you he MF is?

    zip 08533

    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836
    Figsy said:

    Can you provide me with the residual for JK 36/15k yr and what you he MF is?

    zip 08533

    thanks

    Which trim?

    2-door or Unlimited?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ryfriryfri South Florida Posts: 6
    edited August 2018
    I'm looking for the residual and MF for a 2018 JKU Sport S
    36/12000 and 48/12000
    33426 zip
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,539
    ryfri said:

    I'm looking for the residual and MF for a 2018 JKU Sport S
    36/12000 and 48/12000
    33426 zip
    Thanks!

    Standard MF and 70% / 65%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ryfriryfri South Florida Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    ryfri said:

    I'm looking for the residual and MF for a 2018 JKU Sport S
    36/12000 and 48/12000
    33426 zip
    Thanks!

    Standard MF and 70% / 65%
    Appreciate it- does a Golden Eagle JKU change the RV at all?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 146,539
    ryfri said:

    Michaell said:

    ryfri said:

    I'm looking for the residual and MF for a 2018 JKU Sport S
    36/12000 and 48/12000
    33426 zip
    Thanks!

    Standard MF and 70% / 65%
    Appreciate it- does a Golden Eagle JKU change the RV at all?
    No

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ParisCatParisCat ChicagoPosts: 6
    Hello. I'm looking for RV and MF for 2018 JKU Sport S, 36/10 or 36/12, zip 60056 (Chicago area). Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836
    ParisCat said:

    Hello. I'm looking for RV and MF for 2018 JKU Sport S, 36/10 or 36/12, zip 60056 (Chicago area). Thanks!

    Standard MF and 73%/72% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • andyneedsacarandyneedsacar Posts: 21
    edited September 2018
    May I have the mf and residual for JK Rubicon 4x4 2-door for 02474? 36 months/12k Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836

    May I have the mf and residual for JK Rubicon 4x4 2-door for 02474? 36 months/12k Thank you.

    Standard MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, I'm back again. Thanks for your help and info.
    Please let me know the September RV% for 2018 JKU Sport S at 36/10. Much appreciated! :)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836
    benkiafan said:

    Hi, I'm back again. Thanks for your help and info.
    Please let me know the September RV% for 2018 JKU Sport S at 36/10. Much appreciated! :)

    Standard MF and 68% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I was curious what the RV% for a 2018 JKU Sport S is at 39/10 for zip 20781. Also, is there a way to find out what the standard Sept. MF is with Chrysler Capital at Tier 1? Many, many thanks! B)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836
    benkiafan said:

    I was curious what the RV% for a 2018 JKU Sport S is at 39/10 for zip 20781. Also, is there a way to find out what the standard Sept. MF is with Chrysler Capital at Tier 1? Many, many thanks! B)

    66% residual

    The one report we've had this month is .00209
    It's always somewhere around there.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • benkiafanbenkiafan Posts: 12
    edited September 2018
    Thanks so much! They are telling me .00220 but I guess that's close enough. ;) You guys are lease masters! Because this info is so hard for people to get, this forum helps me and many others conduct their lease purchases with valuable knowledge to get a fair deal. My family has been in the market for 3 cars this year and the MF/RV figures have helped me assess what I can afford and what is reasonable. Have a great day!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836
    benkiafan said:

    Thanks so much! They are telling me .00220 but I guess that's close enough. ;) You guys are lease masters! Because this info is so hard for people to get, this forum helps me and many others conduct their lease purchases with valuable knowledge to get a fair deal. My family has been in the market for 3 cars this year and the MF/RV figures have helped me assess what I can afford and what is reasonable. Have a great day!

    If they are quoting .00220, I wouldn't doubt it. That's very close to the last number we saw.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • FricfracfrankFricfracfrank BrooklynPosts: 49
    Can you provide residual and mf for wrangler JK v6 automatic 12/36 & 12/48 for 22134. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,836

    Can you provide residual and mf for wrangler JK v6 automatic 12/36 & 12/48 for 22134. Thanks

    Unlimited model?

    Which trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.