Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 MINI Countryman ALL4 lease

lucysmithlucysmith Member Posts: 12
edited August 2017 in MINI
Hi,

Heading into my first lease deal, so I'd love some advice.
Is this offer from my dealer any good?

2018 MINI Countryman Cooper ALL4
MSRP: $36,750
Price after $2600 discount: $34,150

Lease:
$2000 cash down
24 months
12000 k miles per year
$469 plus monthly payment tax on approved credit
Rate: 0.00151
Residual $24,990

Really appreciate your feedback! Thank you!
Lucy.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,815
    lucysmith said:

Hi,

Heading into my first lease deal, so I'd love some advice.
    Is this offer from my dealer any good?

2018 MINI Countryman Cooper ALL4
    MSRP: $36,750
    Price after $2600 discount: $34,150

Lease:
    $2000 cash down
    24 months
    12000 k miles per year
    $469 plus monthly payment tax on approved credit
    Rate: 0.00151
    Residual $24,990

Really appreciate your feedback! Thank you!
    Lucy.

We don't have the MINI programs for August to check their numbers, but we can run them as they were given to you.

I get $471/mo.+tax
    That would assume that your $2000 covers first payment, $925 acquisition fee and about $500 for DMV/Dealer fees.. That seems about right.

I'm guessing on the 36 month residual, but if it's 62% (vs. 68% for 24 months), then the 36 month payment would be $70/mo.+tax less.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• lucysmithlucysmith Member Posts: 12
    Thanks for replying so quickly! Yes, when I asked about the residual they quoted me this $ figure and not a percentage which is annoying.

Yes, they quoted that the first 2000$ goes towards:
    $925 bank fee
    $496.36 ref fees
    + $ for 1st payment

I'm looking at a 24 month deal, so does this seem ok? You said you get about $471/mo.+tax...that's basically what I have been quoted.

I am wondering do you think should I be shopping around more dealerships for a better lease deal?
    lucysmith said:

Thanks for replying so quickly! Yes, when I asked about the residual they quoted me this $ figure and not a percentage which is annoying.

Yes, they quoted that the first 2000$ goes towards:
    $925 bank fee
    $496.36 ref fees
    + $ for 1st payment

I'm looking at a 24 month deal, so does this seem ok? You said you get about $471/mo.+tax...that's basically what I have been quoted.

I am wondering do you think should I be shopping around more dealerships for a better lease deal?

Assuming .00151 is the base rate, that seems like a pretty good deal on a 2018. Unfortunately, we don't have the current programs to check it. For $70/mo, I would lease for 36 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lucysmithlucysmith Member Posts: 12
    Thanks, I'm not sure if I'll be transferred abroad after about 2 years so I'm not sure about committing to 3 years even though the money seems worth it as you say.

I heard breaking a lease is really expensive, so I should stick to the 2 year lease? What do you think?
  • sasidharpvsasidharpv Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    Completely new to this game and based on what I read above.

I feel like I got a terrible deal offered to me.

Countryman S ALL4
    MSRP $37,300

No discounts offered (although I think I'm eligible for $1K AARP discount based on research on edmunds).

Lease terms - 48 Months @ $400/mth with $2k down.

I would really appreciate some help!!!!

Countryman S ALL4
    MSRP $37,300

No discounts offered (although I think I'm eligible for $1K AARP discount based on research on edmunds).

Sorry, but we don't have the December lease programs for MINI.

I'm not a big fan of 48 month leases, and you should certainly negotiate some sort of discount (though, MINI isn't famous for discounting). But, the monthly payment isn't surprising. What is the mileage allowance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Countryman S ALL4
    MSRP $37,300

I'm not a big fan of 48 month leases, and you should certainly negotiate some sort of discount (though, MINI isn't famous for discounting). But, the monthly payment isn't surprising. What is the mileage allowance?
    10K miles.

The reason I think I have a bad deal is because on their website (https://www.miniofedison.com/newspecials.aspx) - I found them advertising:
    $300/mth on 36 mth lease with 2k down (presumably on base model). Even if I add in additional tech + premium (it's only giving me $87 more per mth) for 36 months.

The guys is now telling me that the car listed on site is not avail. And that that figure doesn't include taxes etc. He insists he's "losing money on this deal" (idk why he'd sell it to me if he's losing money but whatever).

So, how much would taxes + fees be? And, first month payment should be included in the deal right?

I really appreciate your prompt response! I'm a complete noob at this.

kyfdx said:

Countryman S ALL4
    MSRP $37,300

10K miles.

The reason I think I have a bad deal is because on their website (https://www.miniofedison.com/newspecials.aspx) - I found them advertising:
    $300/mth on 36 mth lease with 2k down (presumably on base model). Even if I add in additional tech + premium (it's only giving me $87 more per mth) for 36 months.

The guys is now telling me that the car listed on site is not avail. And that that figure doesn't include taxes etc. He insists he's "losing money on this deal" (idk why he'd sell it to me if he's losing money but whatever).

So, how much would taxes + fees be? And, first month payment should be included in the deal right?

I can't give you answers on this deal, because we don't have any details. Those answers should come from the dealer, since they are making the offer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Countryman S ALL4
    MSRP $37,300

10K miles.

I can't give you answers on this deal, because we don't have any details. Those answers should come from the dealer, since they are making the offer.
    Yeah I understand - I need to be smarter when I'm talking to them. It's really hard to tell how much I can trust what they're saying.

I was just wondering if I was doing the math right - I guess. Anyway, I appreciate your answers!

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

Countryman S ALL4
    MSRP $37,300

10K miles.

Yeah I understand - I need to be smarter when I'm talking to them. It's really hard to tell how much I can trust what they're saying.

I was just wondering if I was doing the math right - I guess. Anyway, I appreciate your answers!
    It's hard to extrapolate payments on an ad car to a higher priced unit, without knowing all the details on that one, as well. Lots of fine print. If they are advertising a car for $300/mo, you can just about guarantee you aren't getting out the door for $300/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Final costs for 36 month lease:
    MSRP: 42145

Total Options (in addition to MSRP): 995
    Title and Registration Fees: 316.50
    Gross Cap Cost: 40703
    Cap Cost Reduction (includes downpayment) - 1987.06
    Acq Fee - 955
    Optional Warranty - 655

Total/Adj Cap Cost: 39907.02

Residual Value: 26972.80

Monthly Payment: $432.80

This is the best I could eek out. I punched in these numbers into Edmunds lease calculator - I got 467.

Does this look like a good deal?

• nitro8978nitro8978 Member Posts: 40
    Hi there!

Just left the MINI dealer and am looking for validation on the numbers I was given for 36 mo/7500 mi lease in NY. They are offering a step up program to fully waive remaining lease payments on my current lease.

2018 Cooper Countryman S ALL4

MSRP: $37,900
    Cap Cost: $34,660
    Residual: 64% (is this correct?)
    MF: 0.00152 (is this correct?)
    Monthly: $384
    Total Due at Signing: $2840.20 (incl. DMV)

I can't match the dealer's quoted price of $384/mo... with these numbers, I'm getting $378.55. My calculation for upfront is $2613.64 ($0 down, first month payment, presuming 925 acquisition fee and 75 doc fee, $10 tire fee, and $1141.34 taxes @ 8.375%).

I understand you might not have lease numbers for January/February, but can you help validate if my calculations are correct and something is missing in the dealer's?

I'm hoping to get at least another $1000 off the cap cost to make it interesting. Thoughts?

Thank you!
    nitro8978 said:

Hi there!

Just left the MINI dealer and am looking for validation on the numbers I was given for 36 mo/7500 mi lease in NY. They are offering a step up program to fully waive remaining lease payments on my current lease.

I can't match the dealer's quoted price of $384/mo... with these numbers, I'm getting $378.55. My calculation for upfront is $2613.64 ($0 down, first month payment, presuming 925 acquisition fee and 75 doc fee, $10 tire fee, and $1141.34 taxes @ 8.375%).

I understand you might not have lease numbers for January/February, but can you help validate if my calculations are correct and something is missing in the dealer's?

I'm hoping to get at least another $1000 off the cap cost to make it interesting. Thoughts?

Thank you!

I can't verify the lease numbers, as we don't have them for MINI. But, residuals can't be altered by the dealer, and .00152 is the money factor for all BMWs, this month. Even though MINI often has different money factors, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the base number for them, also. I'm surprised that MINI offers 7.5K/yr. BMW only offers that on the 7-Series.

I agree with $378.55 for the payment calculation. That's not a very big difference. Likely a typo on the adjusted CAP, or something like that. Only off by about $200.

I don't see any provision for license/registration in your upfront costs. The tax calculation is probably close, but it isn't that simple for NY. I would imagine the dealer could break down the actual costs for you, easily. (the acquisition fee is likely taxable, for starters)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

nitro8978 said:

Hi there!

Thank you!

I can't verify the lease numbers, as we don't have them for MINI. But, residuals can't be altered by the dealer, and .00152 is the money factor for all BMWs, this month. Even though MINI often has different money factors, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the base number for them, also. I'm surprised that MINI offers 7.5K/yr. BMW only offers that on the 7-Series.

I agree with $378.55 for the payment calculation. That's not a very big difference. Likely a typo on the adjusted CAP, or something like that. Only off by about $200.

I don't see any provision for license/registration in your upfront costs. The tax calculation is probably close, but it isn't that simple for NY. I would imagine the dealer could break down the actual costs for you, easily. (the acquisition fee is likely taxable, for starters)
    To provide an update, I ended up getting the cap cost down to $34,500 (MSRP $37,525), but with $1,250 in lease cash from MINI Financial Services. This brings the monthly payment down to $343.54 with only taxes and fees due up front (all my numbers match with the dealer). The dealer is expecting the car to arrive by the end of February, but I've been told the lease cash offer is only good until 2/28. What would happen if the car doesn't arrive by then? The Buyer's Order I signed includes the lease cash and the monthly payment at this value. Will I still be able to receive the lease cash offer based on when the order was signed, or will the numbers change to reflect March rates?
    nitro8978 said:

kyfdx said:

nitro8978 said:

Hi there!

Thank you!

To provide an update, I ended up getting the cap cost down to $34,500 (MSRP $37,525), but with $1,250 in lease cash from MINI Financial Services. This brings the monthly payment down to $343.54 with only taxes and fees due up front (all my numbers match with the dealer). The dealer is expecting the car to arrive by the end of February, but I've been told the lease cash offer is only good until 2/28. What would happen if the car doesn't arrive by then? The Buyer's Order I signed includes the lease cash and the monthly payment at this value. Will I still be able to receive the lease cash offer based on when the order was signed, or will the numbers change to reflect March rates?
    If they have the VIN of the car that's coming, they should be able to lock in the whole deal. Just call the dealer up and ask them what happens if the car doesn't arrive until March.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

nitro8978 said:

kyfdx said:

nitro8978 said:

Hi there!

Thank you!

If they have the VIN of the car that's coming, they should be able to lock in the whole deal. Just call the dealer up and ask them what happens if the car doesn't arrive until March.
    Well, I spoke to the dealer - they can't lock in the deal. They are "assuring" me they will make the price work to match the buyer's order, but I can't get a concrete answer out of them to ensure the cap cost will be adjusted to reflect any potential drop in the lease cash. The car will definitely not get here by end of month. My next lease payment is also due the first week of March and the car will likely come immediately after. I'm trying to get confirmation they will still cover the March payment for the pull ahead program since there's no point to pay another monthly payment on an old lease for the car to be turned in a few days later. Just my luck with the timing... MINI Financial tells me all of this is negotiated by the dealer, even the pull ahead offer. I've tried emailing and calling the sales manager, but no response yet. I will keep pushing... I do not like the runaround

Are BMW numbers for March available yet? I know this is for MINI, but numbers are the same now and the loan is through BMW Financial Services, so I feel like the numbers may stay in alignment for March.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    nitro8978 said:

kyfdx said:

nitro8978 said:

kyfdx said:

nitro8978 said:

Hi there!

Thank you!

Well, I spoke to the dealer - they can't lock in the deal. They are "assuring" me they will make the price work to match the buyer's order, but I can't get a concrete answer out of them to ensure the cap cost will be adjusted to reflect any potential drop in the lease cash. The car will definitely not get here by end of month. My next lease payment is also due the first week of March and the car will likely come immediately after. I'm trying to get confirmation they will still cover the March payment for the pull ahead program since there's no point to pay another monthly payment on an old lease for the car to be turned in a few days later. Just my luck with the timing... MINI Financial tells me all of this is negotiated by the dealer, even the pull ahead offer. I've tried emailing and calling the sales manager, but no response yet. I will keep pushing... I do not like the runaround

Are BMW numbers for March available yet? I know this is for MINI, but numbers are the same now and the loan is through BMW Financial Services, so I feel like the numbers may stay in alignment for March.
    March numbers will be available on 1 March.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• munivarmunivar Member Posts: 4
    Hi,
    Just received a draft quote from a MINI dealer in IL on a 2018 Countryman S All 4. I am in IL and the tax rate here is 6.5%. From the numbers listed they have line for a Capitalized Tax of $1525 and seem to add this into the Gross Capitalized Cost. Is this normal and is the value correct? Not sure what the tax is calculated based on. Would it be on the Depreciation + Fees?

Also what does a Cash Cap Reduction normally refer to?

They have given me a 63% residual on a 12k/36m lease with a money factor of 0.00192. Based on my calculations I get a payment of $582 with 0 down (including the taxes, lic, doc and title fees). Is this correct?Also is the money factor the lowest or is there a lower MF i can aim for. My credit rating is excellent.

I thank you in advance for your assistance with helping me figure this out and making sure I understand what I am paying is correct.
    munivar said:

Hi,
    Just received a draft quote from a MINI dealer in IL on a 2018 Countryman S All 4. I am in IL and the tax rate here is 6.5%. From the numbers listed they have line for a Capitalized Tax of $1525 and seem to add this into the Gross Capitalized Cost. Is this normal and is the value correct? Not sure what the tax is calculated based on. Would it be on the Depreciation + Fees?

Also what does a Cash Cap Reduction normally refer to?

They have given me a 63% residual on a 12k/36m lease with a money factor of 0.00192. Based on my calculations I get a payment of $582 with 0 down (including the taxes, lic, doc and title fees). Is this correct?Also is the money factor the lowest or is there a lower MF i can aim for. My credit rating is excellent.

I thank you in advance for your assistance with helping me figure this out and making sure I understand what I am paying is correct.

We don't have the MINI program numbers for February, but we believe the base MF this month is .00152.

Politely tell the dealer you won't sign a deal with an inflated MF; they know what the base rate is.

IL taxes the sum of the monthly payments, and collects it up front. The dealer has added that amount into the cap cost (which would have been our recommendation).

We also don't recommend a large amount of cash up front - just the first payment and any registration costs. Any up front money beyond that is at risk if the car is stolen or totaled.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thank you very much for the prompt response Michaell.
    As a follow up to your response on IL collecting tax upfront on the sum of the payments, I am a little confused on how this is calculated and was hoping you can help shed some light as I am going around in circles (like a dog chasing its tail :-)).

My confusion is around how the tax amount would first be determined to roll into the cap cost if its a sum of my monthly payments (which includes the tax amount).

I did the following and am not sure how to validate their tax charge
    • Gross Cap Cost = (Selling Price + Lic and Title Fees+ Doc Fees + Accessories).
    • Adj Cap Cost = Gross Cap Cost - Rebates
    • Depreciation = Adj Cap Cost - Residual Value
    • Base monthly payment = Depreciation / lease duration
    • Rent Charge = (Adj. Cap Cost + Residual Value) * Money Factor
    • Pretax Lease Payment = Base Monthly Payment + Rent Charge
    • Monthly Tax Amount = Pretax Lease Payment * Tax Rate
    • Total Tax = Monthly Tax Amount * Lease Duration
    Now if use this value and adjusted the Gross Cap Cost to include it, it eventually changes my tax amount at the end again.

What am I missing and any guidance on how to determine the initial tax amount to include in the Gross Cap Cost will be really helpful.

Thanks again for your time and assistance with this.
    munivar said:

As a follow up to your response on IL collecting tax upfront on the sum of the payments, I am a little confused on how this is calculated and was hoping you can help shed some light as I am going around in circles (like a dog chasing its tail :-)).

My confusion is around how the tax amount would first be determined to roll into the cap cost if its a sum of my monthly payments (which includes the tax amount).

I did the following and am not sure how to validate their tax charge

• Gross Cap Cost = (Selling Price + Lic and Title Fees+ Doc Fees + Accessories).
    • Adj Cap Cost = Gross Cap Cost - Rebates
    • Depreciation = Adj Cap Cost - Residual Value
    • Base monthly payment = Depreciation / lease duration
    • Rent Charge = (Adj. Cap Cost + Residual Value) * Money Factor
    • Pretax Lease Payment = Base Monthly Payment + Rent Charge
    • Monthly Tax Amount = Pretax Lease Payment * Tax Rate
    • Total Tax = Monthly Tax Amount * Lease Duration
    Now if use this value and adjusted the Gross Cap Cost to include it, it eventually changes my tax amount at the end again.

What am I missing and any guidance on how to determine the initial tax amount to include in the Gross Cap Cost will be really helpful.

Thanks again for your time and assistance with this.
    The rate is applied to the sum of the pre-tax monthly payments.
    Once you have the tax amount, add it to the adjusted CAP cost and recalculate the payments.

Or, pay the tax amount upfront.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

Good morning! Any update for March numbers, even if you only have BMW? Lease cash offer appears to still be $1250, based on offers on the MINI website.

Thank you again!
    nitro8978 said:

Michaell said:

Good morning! Any update for March numbers, even if you only have BMW? Lease cash offer appears to still be $1250, based on offers on the MINI website.

Thank you again!
    Sorry, but we don't have any MINI lease info.

BMW's money factor went up to .00156

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I always appreciate the insight and support from those on this forum. I just wanted to close the loop on my previous posts as I finally picked up the car yesterday (in NY). Here is the final deal we signed:

2018 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    7,500 mi/yr 36 month

MSRP: $37,525
    Cap Cost: $34,500
    Lease Cash: $1,250
    Net Cap Cost: $33,250

We added on white bonnet stripes at the dealer. They did not add to the cap cost of the car, but they added on $25 to the residual value instead, so residual value was 65% + $25. MF 0.00156.

Paid only taxes and fees up front, along with first month payment, for drive off of $2,554.83 + DMV. Monthly payment $335.34.

They also gave us a check back for the existing lease's March payment since the car arrived later than expected. We also took advantage of the pull ahead program, so essentially got the last 2 payments of current lease covered.

My numbers matched to the penny with their calculation!

Thanks again, we love the new car!
    nitro8978 said:

I always appreciate the insight and support from those on this forum. I just wanted to close the loop on my previous posts as I finally picked up the car yesterday (in NY). Here is the final deal we signed:

2018 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    7,500 mi/yr 36 month

MSRP: $37,525
    Cap Cost: $34,500
    Lease Cash: $1,250
    Net Cap Cost: $33,250

We added on white bonnet stripes at the dealer. They did not add to the cap cost of the car, but they added on $25 to the residual value instead, so residual value was 65% + $25. MF 0.00156.

Paid only taxes and fees up front, along with first month payment, for drive off of $2,554.83 + DMV. Monthly payment $335.34.

They also gave us a check back for the existing lease's March payment since the car arrived later than expected. We also took advantage of the pull ahead program, so essentially got the last 2 payments of current lease covered.

My numbers matched to the penny with their calculation!

Thanks again, we love the new car!

Congrats, and enjoy the new MINI. I had a chance to drive my daughters' Countryman yesterday (it needed a car wash), and it's quite fun.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• andre54andre54 Member Posts: 7
    Hey, could I get the MF and RV for 12k/36mo in NJ for the 2018 Countryman S All4 with automatic transmission as well as the Countryman JCW? Thanks in advance!
    andre54 said:

Hey, could I get the MF and RV for 12k/36mo in NJ for the 2018 Countryman S All4 with automatic transmission as well as the Countryman JCW? Thanks in advance!

.00156 and 64%
    $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ssabaghssabagh Member Posts: 17
    Hey, could I get the MF and RV for 10k/36mo in FL for the 2018 Countryman with automatic transmission. Thanks in advance!
    ssabagh said:

Hey, could I get the MF and RV for 10k/36mo in FL for the 2018 Countryman with automatic transmission. Thanks in advance!

.00156 MF and 62% residual
    $1500 lease cash (customer)
    $1000 in-stock allowance (dealer)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• vrundmcvrundmc Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2018
    Hi - may I have the MF and RV for 10k/36 in NJ? This is for a Countryman S and if there is anything for the Iconic Package.
  • bigbadjonbigbadjon Member Posts: 4
    Hello, would it be possible to get the MF/RV rates for
    Countryman S
    Texas
    36/12k
    thanks!
  • bigbadjonbigbadjon Member Posts: 4
    bigbadjon said:
    Countryman S
    Texas
    36/12k
    thanks!
    Sorry forgot the zip: 75054 (DFW)
    Auto Countryman S with Premium and Technology 
    vrundmc said:

Hi - may I have the MF and RV for 10k/36 in NJ? This is for a Countryman S and if there is anything for the Iconic Package.

.00166 MF and 64% residual
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

bigbadjon said:

bigbadjon said:

Countryman S
    Texas
    36/12k
    thanks!

Sorry forgot the zip: 75054 (DFW)
    Auto Countryman S with Premium and Technology 
    .00166 MF and 63% residual
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• whiteleewhitelee Member Posts: 9
    Can you let me know the MF and residual for 10K/24 and 10K/36
    Zip Code: 94066
    model: countryman S All4
    Year: for both 2018 and 2019
    I saw that there's a $2,500 dealer cash. Is this on top of any lease cash available? Thank you!
    whitelee said:

Can you let me know the MF and residual for 10K/24 and 10K/36
    Zip Code: 94066
    model: countryman S All4
    Year: for both 2018 and 2019
    I saw that there's a $2,500 dealer cash. Is this on top of any lease cash available? Thank you!

2018 - .00166 and 65% / 61%
    I only see the $2500 dealer cash

2019 - .00166 and 68% / 64%
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hqhqcarshqhqcars Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    May I know the numbers for 2018/2019 Countryman S for 12k/36 please? Any incentives? What kind of discount I should be targeting for? (zip 95110)
    hqhqcars said:

May I know the numbers for 2018/2019 Countryman S for 12k/36 please? Any incentives? What kind of discount I should be targeting for? (zip 95110)

.00166 MF and 60% residual
    $2500 dealer in-stock allowance

Please ask 2019 model questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51402/mini/cooper/2019-mini-cooper-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• 121212121121212121 Member Posts: 28
    edited July 2018
    Hello,

Could I please have a July lease info (MF / residual / lease cash / incentives) for 36 mo 12k:

2018 Countryman
    2018 Countryman S
    2018 Countryman S E ALL4
    ZIP 78245

Thank you!

Hello,

Could I please have a July lease info (MF / residual / lease cash / incentives) for 36 mo 12k:

2018 Countryman
    2018 Countryman S
    2018 Countryman S E ALL4
    ZIP 78245

Thank you!

2018 Countryman - .00162 and 57%; $2000 incentive
    2018 Countryman S - .00162 and 57%; $2500 incentive
    2018 Countryman S E ALL4 - .00162 and 57%; $2500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Hello,

2018 Countryman
    2018 Countryman S
    2018 Countryman S E ALL4
    ZIP 78245

Thank you!

Doing the good work so early on a Saturday?! Thank you so much. Would you happen to know if the incentives listed are stackable with the $1500 loyalty and / or the $500 USAA?

Michaell said:

Hello,

2018 Countryman
    2018 Countryman S
    2018 Countryman S E ALL4
    ZIP 78245

Thank you!

Doing the good work so early on a Saturday?! Thank you so much. Would you happen to know if the incentives listed are stackable with the $1500 loyalty and / or the $500 USAA?
    Both should stack.

And, I think that last number is incorrect. There is no plug in hybrid model for 2018.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Hello,

2018 Countryman
    2018 Countryman S
    2018 Countryman S E ALL4
    ZIP 78245

Thank you!

Both should stack.

And, I think that last number is incorrect. There is no plug in hybrid model for 2018.
    Thanks for that update. I thought I had seen a few 18 hybrids but maybe they were 19's.
    Hello, Could I please have a July lease info (MF / residual / lease cash / incentives) for 36 mo 12k: 2018 Countryman 2018 Countryman S 2018 Countryman S E ALL4 ZIP 78245 Thank you!
    2018 Countryman - .00162 and 57%; $2000 incentive 2018 Countryman S - .00162 and 57%; $2500 incentive 2018 Countryman S E ALL4 - .00162 and 57%; $2500 incentive
    Both should stack. And, I think that last number is incorrect. There is no plug in hybrid model for 2018.
    Thanks for that update. I thought I had seen a few 18 hybrids but maybe they were 19's.
    I did see a couple PHEV’s over the weekend and they were 2018’s for sure. Any idea of the programs on that one?

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Hello,

2018 Countryman
    2018 Countryman S
    2018 Countryman S E ALL4
    ZIP 78245

Thank you!

Both should stack.

I did see a couple PHEV’s over the weekend and they were 2018’s for sure. Any idea of the programs on that one?

2018 Countryman SE All4 PHEV
    36/12
    .00162 MF and 57% residual
    $4000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mconte05mconte05 Member Posts: 24
    Is there still lease support for 2018s?

Looking for 24/10 and 36/10 in 63303 on an All4 S Countryman
    mconte05 said:

Is there still lease support for 2018s?

Looking for 24/10 and 36/10 in 63303 on an All4 S Countryman

Only on the non-S versions, as far as we can tell.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ajgrahamajgraham Member Posts: 47
    Could I get the numbers on the 2018 Countryman JCW All4 on a 36 month, 10k p/a lease in 77380 Texas please. Hopefully still has lease support.

Thanks again!
    ajgraham said:

Could I get the numbers on the 2018 Countryman JCW All4 on a 36 month, 10k p/a lease in 77380 Texas please. Hopefully still has lease support.

Thanks again!

I don't show any lease programs for the 2018 JCW model.
    Just the base models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator