Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease Support on 2018 Corvette

worldtimerworldtimer Member Posts: 15
edited May 2018 in Chevrolet
I am currently shopping for a lease on a Corvette and was informed by my local dealer that GM is offering lease support on 2018 models.

I am wondering if there is any information around the money factor and residual for an automatic 2018 Grand Sport 1LT/2LT and the 2018 Z06 1LZ/2LZ for 36/15.

My dealer has quoted me 51% and 1.5% buy rate for the Grand Sport but I am not sure if that is the base rate or if it is marked up for additional dealer profit.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,576

I am currently shopping for a lease on a Corvette and was informed by my local dealer that GM is offering lease support on 2018 models.

I am wondering if there is any information around the money factor and residual for an automatic 2018 Grand Sport 1LT/2LT and the 2018 Z06 1LZ/2LZ for 36/15.

My dealer has quoted me 51% and 1.5% buy rate for the Grand Sport but I am not sure if that is the base rate or if it is marked up for additional dealer profit.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

What ZIP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• worldtimerworldtimer Member Posts: 15

Grand Sport: .00062 MF and 56%/53%/51% residual for 1LT/2LT/3LT

I'm not showing any Z06 numbers

That money factor is roughly equivalent to 1.50% APR, so that's not marked up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you so much! 

Do you happen to have the numbers for 24/15? 

Thank you so much! 

Do you happen to have the numbers for 24/15? 

.00104 MF and 62%/60%/57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks so much again.

Wasn't considering a Stingray (non GS) but am getting back some aggressive offers on those (refreshing).

Would you mind providing the numbers for the Stingray (base and Z51) for 36/15?

Can't thank you enough, this forum has helped me lease 6 cars and is a wonderful resource.

Thanks so much again.

Wasn't considering a Stingray (non GS) but am getting back some aggressive offers on those (refreshing).

Would you mind providing the numbers for the Stingray (base and Z51) for 36/15?

Can't thank you enough, this forum has helped me lease 6 cars and is a wonderful resource.

Same programs as the GS

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

One more question.

Working through the lease and the breakdown of fees.

I was able to find the disposition fee, but not the acquisition.

Does anyone happen to know what the base acquisition fee should be for a lease through GM in zip code 06443?

Just want to be sure there isn't any markup.

One more question.

Working through the lease and the breakdown of fees.

I was able to find the disposition fee, but not the acquisition.

Does anyone happen to know what the base acquisition fee should be for a lease through GM in zip code 06443?

Just want to be sure there isn't any markup.

Generally, it's $595.

But, it could be different (higher) for Corvette.

Either way, this isn't an item that GM dealers can mark up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• phazar7phazar7 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, can anyone provide the lease numbers for a 2019 1LT, 36/12 in SoCal (90703)?

Thank you
    phazar7 said:

Hi, can anyone provide the lease numbers for a 2019 1LT, 36/12 in SoCal (90703)?

Thank you

We don't show any lease programs for 2019 models, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• edmundsin33323edmundsin33323 Member Posts: 93
    Hi!

Looking for lease rate(MF) and residual for a 2018 Z06 2LZ in 33323 area at 10K/36Month.

Also - any dealer cash or incentives for the Z06 in June?

Much appreciated in advance!

Hi!

Looking for lease rate(MF) and residual for a 2018 Z06 2LZ in 33323 area at 10K/36Month.

Also - any dealer cash or incentives for the Z06 in June?

Much appreciated in advance!

We don't have lease program information for the Z06 model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Wondering if you have any updates on the current GM lease programs for the Corvette. I have yet to lock up a deal but had some dealers come back to me with some much more aggressive offers today and I think the programs may have changed.

Any idea if there is cash back on the 2018s?

Also wondering if there is lease support on 2019s at this point.

Struggling to find an 18' that works as inventory is pretty low in my area.

Thanks so much.

Wondering if you have any updates on the current GM lease programs for the Corvette. I have yet to lock up a deal but had some dealers come back to me with some much more aggressive offers today and I think the programs may have changed.

Any idea if there is cash back on the 2018s?

Also wondering if there is lease support on 2019s at this point.

Struggling to find an 18' that works as inventory is pretty low in my area.

Thanks so much.

We don't show any changes.
    No programs for the 2019 model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• salmunlowsalmunlow Member Posts: 9
    Can you help me with:
    2018 corvette stingray 1LT 90241 (not sure what lease terms are available?)
    2018 corvette stingray 1LT Z51 90241 (not sure what lease terms are available?)
    salmunlow said:

Can you help me with:

36/15
    .00062 MF and 56% residual
    Either model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

salmunlow said:

Can you help me with:

36/15
    Either model

Much appreciated, one more question, do they have a 24/15k? If so what are the MF and residual?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,916
    salmunlow said:

kyfdx said:

salmunlow said:

Can you help me with:

36/15
    Either model

Much appreciated, one more question, do they have a 24/15k? If so what are the MF and residual?
    .00104 and 62% for either model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

last question sorry, does GMF have any 36/10 or 24/10?
    salmunlow said:

last question sorry, does GMF have any 36/10 or 24/10?

Add 2% to go from 24/15 to 24/10
    Add 3% to go from 36/15 to 36/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• sandpiperjsandpiperj Member Posts: 21
    Can you please provide 24, 36 and 39 month numbers (mf and residuals) for 10k on the stingray and the grand sport?  Both vert and coupe.  I assume that Z51 and the different LT options have the same mf and residuals, but can you confirm?  Thanks!

Can you please provide 24, 36 and 39 month numbers (mf and residuals) for 10k on the stingray and the grand sport?  Both vert and coupe.  I assume that Z51 and the different LT options have the same mf and residuals, but can you confirm?  Thanks!

What ZIP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

NYC

NYC

Hmmm … 1LT, 2LT or 3LT for both Stingray and GS?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    NYC
    Yes, please.  Thanks!

Michaell said:

NYC

Yes, please.  Thanks!

Can we narrow it down, a bit? :sunglasses:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    NYC
    Yes, please.  Thanks!
    Sorry, I don’t mean to be a bother.  There aren’t many 18s left and while I’d prefer a coupe, I may consider the vert if that is what’s available.  The bigger problem is that that  dealers don’t specify whether the stingray or GS on their website has the 1LT or 2LT or 3LT package.  Can we start with the coupe?

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

NYC

Yes, please.  Thanks!

Sorry, I don’t mean to be a bother.  There aren’t many 18s left and while I’d prefer a coupe, I may consider the vert if that is what’s available.  The bigger problem is that that  dealers don’t specify whether the stingray or GS on their website has the 1LT or 2LT or 3LT package.  Can we start with the coupe?

Just that you were asking for 36 sets of numbers; with over 200 threads to monitor, you can understand why we are looking for a bit of clarity.

Asking for the coupe only shaves the request down to 18 sets of numbers (2 trims * 3 option packages * 3 lease terms).

If you find a specific model you're interested in, reach out to the dealer and ask them which package it has. I'd like to think they'll be happy to share that information with you.

One additional piece of advise - I've seen many, many people show up on these boards looking for the absolute best lease deal. Research the numbers all day, every day, grind the dealer on price, score an absolute killer lease deal. Then find out they don't like the car. At all. A simple test drive would have given them that information. I had one person complain that the Jaguar F-Type they selected didn't have enough power!

Therefore, might I suggest you go drive both a coupe and a convertible Corvette and see if you like them enough to live with them for 3 years.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• auberonauberon Member Posts: 37
    Any lease numbers for 2019 yet? Would be interested in a Grand Sport 2LT convertible with manual transmission, 10k miles/yr in 95129.
    auberon said:

Any lease numbers for 2019 yet? Would be interested in a Grand Sport 2LT convertible with manual transmission, 10k miles/yr in 95129.

No 2019 Corvette lease numbers, this month.

Perhaps in August.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• chimp_edmundschimp_edmunds Member Posts: 18
    edited October 2018
    Hey guys, opened the aperture for my search a bit since I'm not having much luck with the F Type.  Can I have the numbers and rebates for a 2018 Stingray Coupe 2LT with Z51 package for 24 and 36 month lease; 12k miles a year for both?

Thanks!!

Hey guys, opened the aperture for my search a bit since I'm not having much luck with the F Type.  Can I have the numbers and rebates for a 2018 Stingray Coupe 2LT with Z51 package for 24 and 36 month lease; 12k miles a year for both?

Thanks!!

What ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• chimp_edmundschimp_edmunds Member Posts: 18
    Michaell said:

Thanks!!
    What ZIP code?
    Can't believe I forgot that!!  22202

Michaell said:

Thanks!!

What ZIP code?

Can't believe I forgot that!!  22202

Looks like the 2018 Corvette lease programs have ended.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• baltazaarbaltazaar Member Posts: 17
    Hi
    seems like we can lease the 2018s again with 2k rebate
    canbyoubpleasw peocide rhe residual and money factor for 2018 and 2019, 36,10?
    baltazaar said:

Hi
    seems like we can lease the 2018s again with 2k rebate
    canbyoubpleasw peocide rhe residual and money factor for 2018 and 2019, 36,10?

What model?
    What trim level?
    What ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• baltazaarbaltazaar Member Posts: 17
    1LT base or z51
    2018 or 19
    baltazaar said:

1LT base or z51
    2018 or 19

All that, and it turns out the 2018 Corvette lease programs have ended.

I see you've also posted in the 2019 Corvette thread; I'll answer those questions over there.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator