Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Using KBB Fair Purchase Price

eltiodolfoeltiodolfo Member Posts: 112
edited October 2018 in General
Hello Kind Moderators,

What are your thoughts about using KKB's Fair Purchase Price when negotiating selling price? Either lease or purchase.

Is it realistic for a dealer to sell / lease a car at such price? I understand that there are many variables here that could affect this but I feel that I should try to get the sell price as close to KKB's Fair Purchase Price.

I also understand that KKB's Fair Purchase Price does not include rebates or incentives (per KBB's description).

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343

Hello Kind Moderators,

What are your thoughts about using KKB's Fair Purchase Price when negotiating selling price? Either lease or purchase.

Is it realistic for a dealer to sell / lease a car at such price? I understand that there are many variables here that could affect this but I feel that I should try to get the sell price as close to KKB's Fair Purchase Price.

I also understand that KKB's Fair Purchase Price does not include rebates or incentives (per KBB's description).

News flash: We aren't KBB, we are Edmunds. ;)

Have you tried this?:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    eltiodolfoeltiodolfo Member Posts: 112
    Thanks!