Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Audi Q5 2.0 Premium Plus Lease Advice Please

callee101callee101 Member Posts: 2
edited October 2018 in Audi
What is MF and RV for Audi Q5 2.0 Premium Plus for 10,000miles/39 month lease in NJ?
Trying to decide whether to take this deal. I'm looking at MSRP of $49,000 (leftover vehicle from summer of Audi sale). They are offering $3725 at signing (includes Acquisition, Doc, DMV, & 1st months payment). $499/month.

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    callee101 said:

What is MF and RV for Audi Q5 2.0 Premium Plus for 10,000miles/39 month lease in NJ?
    Trying to decide whether to take this deal. I'm looking at MSRP of $49,000 (leftover vehicle from summer of Audi sale). They are offering $3725 at signing (includes Acquisition, Doc, DMV, & 1st months payment). $499/month.

.00147 and 53%
    $1500 lease credit

What is the selling price for that quote?
    What is the full breakdown of the $3725 due at signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    callee101callee101 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, selling price is $43,652 (approx 11.5% discount to MSRP). $3725 includes ($499 1st month; $895 Acquisition; $499 Doc; $402 DMV; total taxes 6.625% in NJ, not sure what the rest of it includes)
  • Options
    callee101 said:

Hi, selling price is $43,652 (approx 11.5% discount to MSRP). $3725 includes ($499 1st month; $895 Acquisition; $499 Doc; $402 DMV; total taxes 6.625% in NJ, not sure what the rest of it includes)

It's the "rest of it" that is important to us … could be junk fees, could be CAP reduction. Not knowing limits our ability to give you good feedback.

The discount is quite nice, however.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    zookiddieszookiddies Member Posts: 6
    Hi there, what is current MF and RV for Audi Q5 2.0 Premium Plus for 12,000miles/36 month lease in CA?
  • Options

Hi there, what is current MF and RV for Audi Q5 2.0 Premium Plus for 12,000miles/36 month lease in CA?

.00147 and 54%
    $750 Season of Audi bonus
    $2000 market allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    yongmingyongming Member Posts: 90
    edited November 2018
    hello sir!
    it seems like current numbers on q5 is worse than march, april if someone lease and only think about monthly payment..

but like me who think about buy out, the total own cost(lease cost+rv) became lower than before.

Would you give me any suggestions or advices about the changes of q5 lease number?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Also, Im In Seattle area and i got offer 10% msrp off + rebate(I believe its $2250 but I saw In CA, its $2750. the rebate increased or it just depends on the state?
    Is my deal ok with standard mf 0.00147?

Is it still stupid choice to lease q5 and buy out due to reduce monthly payment?
    Please advice me...
  • Options
    Michaell said:

.00147 and 54%
    $750 Season of Audi bonus
    $2000 market allowance
    Does WA get same amount $2000?
  • Options
    yongming said:

hello sir!
    it seems like current numbers on q5 is worse than march, april if someone lease and only think about monthly payment..

but like me who think about buy out, the total own cost(lease cost+rv) became lower than before.

Would you give me any suggestions or advices about the changes of q5 lease number?

That's possible, given that the cost of money has increased since spring.

We don't have the historical numbers, but there isn't much you can do about what the numbers were, back then. You can only deal with the current programs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

yongming said:

hello sir!

We don't have the historical numbers, but there isn't much you can do about what the numbers were, back then. You can only deal with the current programs.
    thank you for your feedback sir!
    Do you still think lease and buy out on q5 is such crazy thing?
    I will visit the dealership tomorrow finally and afraid if I get screwed by my choice.
    im still considering lease for make low monthly payment..

• Options
    yongming said:

Michaell said:

yongming said:

hello sir!

thank you for your feedback sir!
    Do you still think lease and buy out on q5 is such crazy thing?
    I will visit the dealership tomorrow finally and afraid if I get screwed by my choice.
    im still considering lease for make low monthly payment..

I'm not a fan of leasing, then buying.

1. You pay fees for a lease that you won't have if you buy ($925 acquisition fee, for starters)
    2. When you buy the car out, you are buying a used car, and will likely have a used car interest rate for the loan; no guesses as to what interest rates will look like 3 years from now.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    zookiddieszookiddies Member Posts: 6
    Hi Michaell - are the current 2018 Q5 2.0 figures (.00147 MF, 54% RV, $760 season and $2000 market allowance) valid for the 2018 SQ5 3.0 model? Comparing both this weekend. Thanks much!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,313

Hi Michaell - are the current 2018 Q5 2.0 figures (.00147 MF, 54% RV, $760 season and $2000 market allowance) valid for the 2018 SQ5 3.0 model? Comparing both this weekend. Thanks much!

SQ5
    .00164 MF and 59% residual

Incentives are the same

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.