Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Best Lease Residual Values

johnreevesjohnreeves Member Posts: 3
edited November 2018 in General
What are people seeing with the highest lease residual values?

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

What are people seeing with the highest lease residual values?

Jeep Wrangler or Toyota Tacoma.

But, that's just part of the story; you have to look at the whole picture (residual, MF, incentives, and the possible discount from sticker).

What type of vehicle are you looking for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    johnreevesjohnreeves Member Posts: 3
    Really just looking for the vehicle that will retain the most of my purchase price in 3 years for the last several I have been buying tundra every 3 years and it worked out well but i wanted to try something new. I drove a Raptor Last night.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331

Really just looking for the vehicle that will retain the most of my purchase price in 3 years for the last several I have been buying tundra every 3 years and it worked out well but i wanted to try something new. I drove a Raptor Last night.

No lease program for the Raptor

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    pensfan83pensfan83 Member Posts: 2,559
    Drive what you like, not what has the highest residual value.

I'm not sure about your reasoning for wanting a high RV but that doesn't always translate into the best payment. As @Michaell said Tacoma's have a high RV but a relatively high MF, minimal dealer discounts, and usually no incentives from the manufacturer.
    1997 Honda Prelude Base - 2022 Acura MDX Type S Advance - 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road - 2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP