Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2019 Acura RDX MF/RV and any lease incentives

Muz1Muz1 Member Posts: 10
edited April 2019 in Acura
Hello,
Can you please let me know the MF, RV and any lease incentives for 2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD base model for 10k / year, 36 months, zip code 10462?
I currently own a 2014 Acura MDX
Thank you.

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,149
    Muz1 said:

Hello,
    Can you please let me know the MF, RV and any lease incentives for 2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD base model for 10k / year, 36 months, zip code 10462?
    I currently own a 2014 Acura MDX
    Thank you.

.00190 and 60%
    $2375 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    the $2375 in incentives, could you provide a breakdown of what they are so I can present this to the dealership, thank you.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,568
    Muz1 said:

the $2375 in incentives, could you provide a breakdown of what they are so I can present this to the dealership, thank you.

Total Cash of $2375 includes:
    $2375 Captive Lease Offer exp. 04/30/2019

The incentive is Acura-to-dealer. Use your knowledge of it, to inform your negotiations. No point in presenting it to the dealer. They know about it. But, they don't have to disclose it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    okay thanks
    a dealership i am working with brought down a 2019 RDX SH AWD Tech package from a MSRP of $43,495 to $40,412, they will get back to me today with a lease quote.
    the $2375 incentive should also be deducting from the price of the car correct
  • Options
    Muz1 said:

okay thanks
    a dealership i am working with brought down a 2019 RDX SH AWD Tech package from a MSRP of $43,495 to $40,412, they will get back to me today with a lease quote.
    the $2375 incentive should also be deducting from the price of the car correct

Depends. Was the $40412 a purchase quote, or did they know you wanted to lease?

And, whatever price they offer on your lease deal is the price. The incentive belongs to the dealer. Don't expect them to reduce their lease quote price, once it's made. There is no "rebate" for the customer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    They did not know if I was going to lease when they gave me that quote. I asked for the best deal below MSRP. Once I spoke to them regarding lease they mentioned they have to go over numbers and get back to me.
  • Options
    Muz1 said:

They did not know if I was going to lease when they gave me that quote. I asked for the best deal below MSRP. Once I spoke to them regarding lease they mentioned they have to go over numbers and get back to me.

There is a $750 incentive for finance.. So, if that's a price with financing, then you should be able to get $1625 lower

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    YerbaMateYerbaMate Member Posts: 4
    Can you please let me know the MF, RV and any lease incentives for 2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD A-Spec model for 12k / year, 36 months, zip code 94063? Thank you.
  • Options
    YerbaMate said:

Can you please let me know the MF, RV and any lease incentives for 2019 Acura RDX SH-AWD A-Spec model for 12k / year, 36 months, zip code 94063? Thank you.

.00215 MF and 55% residual
    $3400 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.