Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 Acura RDX Tech Package Lease advice

MykesBergsMykesBergs Member Posts: 1
edited November 2018 in Acura
Hello all, 

First time leasing so I was hoping to get some advice on whether it is a good deal. Last week, I was quoted the following for a 2019 Acura RDX technology package gunmetal sh-awd. No incentives. Zip is 10570.

36 months, 10,000 miles
Price: $40,637
Lease factor: .00116
Residual: 60%

Due at signing: $1,221.59 (first month Payment of $529.09; $595 bank fee; $10 inspection fee; $12.50 tire tax; $75 doc fee.)

$529.09 per month.

Or, they said I could pay an additional $3,000 in addition to the above items and that would bring the monthly payment to about $435.81. 

I think plates are extra in both cases?

I’d appreciate your thoughts. I assume there is room for negotiation too so if you could let me know what is responsible to expect that would be helpful too. Thank you in advance!
Tagged:

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,997

Hello all, 

First time leasing so I was hoping to get some advice on whether it is a good deal. Last week, I was quoted the following for a 2019 Acura RDX technology package gunmetal sh-awd. No incentives. Zip is 10570.

36 months, 10,000 miles

Due at signing: $1,221.59 (first month Payment of $529.09; $595 bank fee; $10 inspection fee; $12.50 tire tax; $75 doc fee.)

$529.09 per month.

Or, they said I could pay an additional $3,000 in addition to the above items and that would bring the monthly payment to about $435.81. 

I’d appreciate your thoughts. I assume there is room for negotiation too so if you could let me know what is responsible to expect that would be helpful too. Thank you in advance!

I confirm the MF and residual.

The only way to improve the deal is to improve the selling price - are you getting any discount from sticker?

Use this link to help with your research:

https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

PS - we don't recommend any money up front other than the first payment and registration costs. Add everything else into the lease payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• methuenbuyermethuenbuyer Member Posts: 40
    Michaell said:

Hello all, 

36 months, 10,000 miles

$529.09 per month.

The only way to improve the deal is to improve the selling price - are you getting any discount from sticker?

PS - we don't recommend any money up front other than the first payment and registration costs. Add everything else into the lease payment.
    How come you don't recommend any upfront? the money upfront will bring his montly payment down.

Michaell said:

Hello all, 

36 months, 10,000 miles

$529.09 per month.

How come you don't recommend any upfront? the money upfront will bring his montly payment down.
    Because that up front money would be lost in the event the vehicle were stolen or totaled.

And, it doesn't change the total cost of the lease - the down payment just makes it seem cheaper.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• NCvehicleNCvehicle Member Posts: 12
    Hello. What is the residual and money factor for an Acura RDX AWD 36/12k and 36/15k? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    NCvehicle said:

Hello. What is the residual and money factor for an Acura RDX AWD 36/12k and 36/15k? Thank you!

What trim?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• NCvehicleNCvehicle Member Posts: 12
    SH-AWD with Tech Package in 27519
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    NCvehicle said:

SH-AWD with Tech Package in 27519

36/15
    .00109 MF and 56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• torquertorquer Member Posts: 17
    Requesting current MF and Residual for RDX AWD with Tech Pkg. for 36/10 and 36/12. In Northern California. Thx
    torquer said:

Requesting current MF and Residual for RDX AWD with Tech Pkg. for 36/10 and 36/12. In Northern California. Thx

36/12
    .00109 and 58%
    $3175 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.