Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Prices Paid

LsurulzesLsurulzes Member Posts: 1
edited February 2019 in Hyundai
I am in the market for a 2019 Santa Fe. I have seen a discussion of leasing, but not purchases. Can those who have purchased chime in on what they have found?

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    While waiting for a response, you can research prices, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    isclloydisclloyd Member Posts: 13
    Thanks to someone on the forum who helped me with the MF and RV, I was able to negotiate a much better deal on the second visit. Leased the 2019 Hyundia Sante Fe SEL Plus 2.4L FWD for:

36mos/10,000
    MSRP 31,300
    Negotiated Price: 26,500
    Total Out of Pocket: $1,535
    Lease per month: $340.00

We were eligible for $1,000 military discount and $500 loyalty discount. The dealer also had $2000 in incentives, maybe more.

I had two remaining payments on my current lease so the dealer split it with me. The $1535 includes $400 for one remaining payment.

Edmunds Forum rocks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    isclloyd said:

Thanks to someone on the forum who helped me with the MF and RV, I was able to negotiate a much better deal on the second visit. Leased the 2019 Hyundia Sante Fe SEL Plus 2.4L FWD for:

36mos/10,000
    MSRP 31,300
    Negotiated Price: 26,500
    Total Out of Pocket: $1,535
    Lease per month: $340.00

We were eligible for $1,000 military discount and $500 loyalty discount. The dealer also had $2000 in incentives, maybe more.

I had two remaining payments on my current lease so the dealer split it with me. The $1535 includes $400 for one remaining payment.

Edmunds Forum rocks!

Congrats! Thanks for the report.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator