Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Negotiating AHFC Honda lease: first time getting hit with 1-16 tier credit rank

lowmoneyfactorlowmoneyfactor Member Posts: 66
edited September 2019 in Honda
Negotiating another AHFC Honda lease once again: first time getting hit with 1-16 Credit ranking from a retail Honda dealer.

AHFC had 4 tiers.

Anyone else had this?

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

Negotiating another AHFC Honda lease once again: first time getting hit with 1-16 Credit ranking from a retail Honda dealer.

AHFC had 4 tiers.

Anyone else had this?

I see 13 tiers from AHFC, but they are grouped together into only two MF buckets

Tiers 1-8 (scores 660 or higher) and tiers 9-13 (scores 610 to 659)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Michaell said:

I see 13 tiers from AHFC, but they are grouped together into only two MF buckets

@Michaell

You're working late on this holiday night and hope you had a good one and appreciate such a quick answer!

You're the BEST

Will go back tomorrow to that one dealer with best offer but 1-16 was weird and see what happens. Last day of the current incentives tomorrow.............

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

Michaell said:

@Michaell

You're working late on this holiday night and hope you had a good one and appreciate such a quick answer!

You're the BEST

Will go back tomorrow to that one dealer with best offer but 1-16 was weird and see what happens. Last day of the current incentives tomorrow.............

It's not that late, here in Colorado.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Michaell said:

It's not that late, here in Colorado.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Thank you. Probably beautiful horizon in much of Colorado compared to the east and you're envied.

It was the first dealer that "tried" this in the time of leasing with Honda, though there's something I think like this on another Honda forum here as well.

Will deal with the dealer manager via phone if needed.