Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium with 101k miles

skrypedskryped Member Posts: 3
edited October 2019 in Subaru
Hey all,

I'm 20, living in the Northeast, looking to buy my first car. Disclaimer: I know very little about cars.

A nearby Subaru dealership has the car in the title listed for $11,995. KBB has the car at $12,411-16,278. Carfax lists one owner. One accident reported in 2017, rear impact. The rear of the car looks find from the eye test. Tires replaced at 80k miles.

I understand that 100k miles is a lot of miles for a car that's only three years old. Firstly, is this a good deal for that price? Secondly, if I drive 10-15k miles a year, could I realistically expect this vehicle to last 5 or so years with minimal repairs/maintenance?

I'm really liking this car and it fits within my budget (I'm financing). I want a nice-ish car with nice-ish features and a peace of mind driving it. If this ain't it, what car should I be looking for? AWD is preferred since I am new to driving in the Northeast.

I appreciate any and all advice! Thank you in advance.

Answers