Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

MF, residual and credits for a 2019 Jaguar

angelfangluangelfanglu Member Posts: 14
edited May 2019 in Jaguar
Hi

What is the MF, residual and lease incetive/rebates/credits( if any) for a 2019 Jaguar E-PACE S P250 or Jaguar F-PACE Premium 25t, 36months/10k, Philadelphia.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

Hi

What is the MF, residual and lease incetive/rebates/credits( if any) for a 2019 Jaguar E-PACE S P250 or Jaguar F-PACE Premium 25t, 36months/10k, Philadelphia.

Thanks

E-Pace - .00016 and 56%
    F-Pace - .00001 and 51%; $2650 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    RCDRCD Member Posts: 11
    What is the MF, residual and lease incetive/rebates/credits (conquest)
    for a 2019 Jaguar E-PACE SE (MSRP listed as $49,972)
    36months - 7,5000 miles a year
    Zip code 90045

They have a deal for $0 Down Payment, Lease for $399 per month, Excluding 1st Payment, Tax, Title and License Fees, Includes Scheduled Maintenance and loaner car

Trying to get MF and residual from dealer but via email but they only want me to come in first

Trying to decide between this and the Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE

Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    RCD said:

What is the MF, residual and lease incetive/rebates/credits (conquest)
    for a 2019 Jaguar E-PACE SE (MSRP listed as $49,972)
    36months - 7,5000 miles a year
    Zip code 90045

They have a deal for $0 Down Payment, Lease for $399 per month, Excluding 1st Payment, Tax, Title and License Fees, Includes Scheduled Maintenance and loaner car

Trying to get MF and residual from dealer but via email but they only want me to come in first

Trying to decide between this and the Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE

Thank you

.00002 and 54%
    $1425 incentives

To get $399/mo, plus tax, the cap cost would have to be around $41,300. That seems like a significant discount, but you should check here if there is room to move on that:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    RCDRCD Member Posts: 11
    Yes, Edmunds is showing a similar large discount on the 2019 E Pace as well due to the fact they recently added a $4,000 rebate for the 2019 E Pace (it’s only $2,000 for the 2020 model)

They seem to have quite a few of them in stock as well including the lower S line for only $369 a month but it doesn’t have a moonroof or parking sensors so that nixed it out my options.

Thank you for the info now I’ll go to the dealer and see which one I can get a better deal on in person.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331
    RCD said:

Yes, Edmunds is showing a similar large discount on the 2019 E Pace as well due to the fact they recently added a $4,000 rebate for the 2019 E Pace (it’s only $2,000 for the 2020 model)

They seem to have quite a few of them in stock as well including the lower S line for only $369 a month but it doesn’t have a moonroof or parking sensors so that nixed it out my options.

Thank you for the info now I’ll go to the dealer and see which one I can get a better deal on in person.

Good luck!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.