Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Mazda 3

RitzARitzA Member Posts: 7
edited November 2019 in Mazda
Hi, what is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits( if any) for a 2019 Mazda 3 sedan & 2019 Mazda 3 hatchback , 36months/10k, Zip code 75063

thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    RitzA said:

Hi, what is the MF, residual and lease or loyalty credits( if any) for a 2019 Mazda 3 sedan & 2019 Mazda 3 hatchback , 36months/10k, Zip code 75063

thanks

What trim?
    FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    2019 Mazda 3 Sedan and hatchback both FWD.
  • Options
    trim: Prefered package
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    RitzA said:

2019 Mazda 3 Sedan and hatchback both FWD.

RitzA said:

trim: Prefered package

.00001 MF
    Sedan: 51% residual. $1290 lease cash
    Hatch: 52% residual. $1155 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    KMFWDW2012KMFWDW2012 Member Posts: 5
    Hi - This is my first time posting, so please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. I have a couple of questions.

First, I have been working with local dealers on 2020 Mazda3 Premium Soul Red Sedan Automatic FWD on either lease or purchase. I am undecided on if we will lease or buy. MF on the lease seems high right now at .0022. I am in 32836 (Orlando), but the dealers are between 10-30 miles away (if that affects your research on MF). Seems like buying saves money overall, but I'm undecided if I want to commit.

Next, I qualify for Mazda loyalty. I see there is also customer cash, lease cash and/or also 0% APR for 60 months. It appears all three expire 6/1. Is there any way to know if any of these will be renewed in June?

My existing lease isn't up until September 18. I had hoped to get out early with a pull ahead and to take advantage of extra incentives that may be around due to the pandemic so I started shopping now. Also I was concerned that if cars aren't shipping, I may not be able to get the paint and interior color I want if I wait. If I am buying, it needs to be red with black interior. Does anyone have any insight or thoughts about vehicle availability in Sept? Is there a lack of supply from plant closures?

Lastly, can I post what I am being offered here for a critique of the offers?
    Thank you! 
  • Options

Hi - This is my first time posting, so please let me know if I am doing anything wrong. I have a couple of questions.

First, I have been working with local dealers on 2020 Mazda3 Premium Soul Red Sedan Automatic FWD on either lease or purchase. I am undecided on if we will lease or buy. MF on the lease seems high right now at .0022. I am in 32836 (Orlando), but the dealers are between 10-30 miles away (if that affects your research on MF). Seems like buying saves money overall, but I'm undecided if I want to commit.

Next, I qualify for Mazda loyalty. I see there is also customer cash, lease cash and/or also 0% APR for 60 months. It appears all three expire 6/1. Is there any way to know if any of these will be renewed in June?

My existing lease isn't up until September 18. I had hoped to get out early with a pull ahead and to take advantage of extra incentives that may be around due to the pandemic so I started shopping now. Also I was concerned that if cars aren't shipping, I may not be able to get the paint and interior color I want if I wait. If I am buying, it needs to be red with black interior. Does anyone have any insight or thoughts about vehicle availability in Sept? Is there a lack of supply from plant closures?

Thank you! 

What lease term and how many miles a year are you looking to lease for?
    No predictions on what the June programs will bring.
    Certainly no predictions on vehicle availability in September.

Best to shop when you need a car; if there isn't an official pull ahead program (and I don't think there is one, currently), the remaining payments on your current lease will end up going into your new lease or loan.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Michaell said:

Thank you! 

Best to shop when you need a car; if there isn't an official pull ahead program (and I don't think there is one, currently), the remaining payments on your current lease will end up going into your new lease or loan.
    Hi. Thanks. 36 / 10K

Is there a way to find out if cars are being manufactured? Plants open?
  • Options

Michaell said:

Thank you! 

Hi. Thanks. 36 / 10K

Is there a way to find out if cars are being manufactured? Plants open?
    .00022 and 54%
    $360 lease incentive

However, these programs expire on Monday.

I'm not aware of a website that tracks car plants that are open, or not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited May 2020

.00022 and 54%
    $360 lease incentive

However, these programs expire on Monday.

I'm not aware of a website that tracks car plants that are open, or not.
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.