Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

MF A5 Sportsback

manu33manu33 Member Posts: 4
edited November 2019 in Audi
Can you please provide MF, RV, Rebates for 2019 A5 Sportback Premium Plus for 36/12k in zip 90505
Thank you
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    manu33 said:

Can you please provide MF, RV, Rebates for 2019 A5 Sportback Premium Plus for 36/12k in zip 90505
    Thank you

.00121 and 56%
    $750 incentives
    $2500 marketing allowance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Thank you Michaell,

We are new at navigating leases, we appreciate all the help.

Does that mean that we can only realistically hope to see only a $2500+$7500 discount off of the MSRP?
    We have read in one prior post that 6% off is a typical reduction for Audi. What ballpark Adjusted Price would be a good target for A5 Sportback Premium Plus?

On a tangent, since we gather that A5 Sportback don't have strong lease incentives, would it be a good idea to buy a used 2018 A5 with low mileage? Our hesitation is that I would put 12K miles per year on the car...
    On the other hand, are we correct to think that the equivalent of 2x3-years lease equals about the price of a good used one? So if we keep the used one 6 years, would the residual value of the owned be greater than the likely maintenance coast during those 6 years - making it a better $ value than leasing...?

Sorry, long questions

Thanks again,

Manu
  • Options
    manu33 said:

Thank you Michaell,

We are new at navigating leases, we appreciate all the help.

Does that mean that we can only realistically hope to see only a $2500+$7500 discount off of the MSRP?
    We have read in one prior post that 6% off is a typical reduction for Audi. What ballpark Adjusted Price would be a good target for A5 Sportback Premium Plus?

On a tangent, since we gather that A5 Sportback don't have strong lease incentives, would it be a good idea to buy a used 2018 A5 with low mileage? Our hesitation is that I would put 12K miles per year on the car...
    On the other hand, are we correct to think that the equivalent of 2x3-years lease equals about the price of a good used one? So if we keep the used one 6 years, would the residual value of the owned be greater than the likely maintenance coast during those 6 years - making it a better $ value than leasing...?

Sorry, long questions

Thanks again,

Manu

You should absolutely be able to negotiate a discount in addition to the incentives; you can use this link to help:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

If you plan to keep it 6 years, I would go used as well. No real difference between the '18 and '19 models. A friend of mine had an '18 A5 Prestige that he bought as a service loaner and it was a wonderful car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Ok. Great thanks. Just to know... Are dealers more eager to lease or sell?

Do you have any negociation angle you suggest that we use to secure a better deal for a used 2018?
  • Options
    Quick last one
    Alternative...
    What is MF and RV for 36mo/12k in 90505

For A4 w AWD
    And
    A5 sportsback Premium

Thanks again
  • Options
    manu33 said:

Quick last one
    Alternative...
    What is MF and RV for 36mo/12k in 90505

For A4 w AWD
    And
    A5 sportsback Premium

Thanks again

A5 Premium and Premium Plus share the same program numbers.

Please repost the A4 questions, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/53726/audi/a4/2019-audi-a4-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    manu33 said:

Ok. Great thanks. Just to know... Are dealers more eager to lease or sell?

Do you have any negociation angle you suggest that we use to secure a better deal for a used 2018?

Most new Audi's are leased, in my estimation.

I've never shopped in that price bracket, so I'm not sure how much help I can be. Just do your research, find a target price, and try to achieve it.

If you find a good car, you can post the details here and have our in-house experts render an opinion:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/1212/general/x/real-world-trade-in-values

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator