Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Honda Civic Prices Paid/Deals 2019/2020

cardeals1234cardeals1234 Member Posts: 18
edited September 2019 in Honda
Hi All,

I noticed that there is a Honda Accord Prices paid discussion, as well as a Honda Civic Lease Discussion. There is no thread on the Honda Civic Prices Paid. Let's all join this discussion and share your purchase prices on Honda Civics. That way we can all contribute to paying the best possible price for the Civic, and not get screwed by the dealerships. Knowledge is Power!

Comments

• lowmoneyfactorlowmoneyfactor Member Posts: 66
    @cardeals1234

Hi All,

I noticed that there is a Honda Accord Prices paid discussion, as well as a Honda Civic Lease Discussion. There is no thread on the Honda Civic Prices Paid.

Good suggestion and I hope this get's traction.

How did you start this specific thread: are you a moderator?

Over the years of negotiating leases for myself and others, the backroom would come out sometimes claiming overlap of dealer sales and lease incentives. Sometimes I felt they were correct (dunno?). It made for Honda a $500+ diiference against the counteroffer. Lost a few.

This would be especially good for lessees to know.
  • cardeals1234cardeals1234 Member Posts: 18
    there is already a lease forum. This would strictly be for a purchase!
    Lets get some traction! Everyone post your deals!!!!
    bump. Anyone posting their deals?!
  • Hondaman1984Hondaman1984 Member Posts: 1
    19650 OTD
  • goblin2goblin2 Member Posts: 3
    2019 Civic Sedan Sport, gray at San Diego Dealer. Paid $21,500 OTD. Is this good deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    goblin2 said:

2019 Civic Sedan Sport, gray at San Diego Dealer. Paid $21,500 OTD. Is this good deal?

Check here for pricing:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dietcokemandietcokeman Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a New 2019 Civic, White, LX.

Paid $17,850 OTD but that included $2300 Trade-In Value (which they really bumped up to make the deal work. Most other dealers in area had offered just $1,000 for my trade-in car).
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

Just bought a New 2019 Civic, White, LX.

Paid $17,850 OTD but that included $2300 Trade-In Value (which they really bumped up to make the deal work. Most other dealers in area had offered just $1,000 for my trade-in car).

Congrats!

Thanks for the report.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• hamzanaeemhamzanaeem Member Posts: 1
    2020 Civic Sedan Sport, gray in NJ. Offer for $22,300 OTD. Is this good deal?

2020 Civic Sedan Sport, gray in NJ. Offer for $22,300 OTD. Is this good deal?

We don't track pricing.

Check here for Edmunds research:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Alex600Alex600 Member Posts: 7
    Hey guys, what is the best deal for 2019 and 2020 honda civic EX and EX-L. Need to buy by this weekend in CA. "NO LEASE"
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    Alex600 said:

Hey guys, what is the best deal for 2019 and 2020 honda civic EX and EX-L. Need to buy by this weekend in CA. "NO LEASE"

While waiting for answers, you can check here to help establish a target:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• SamsLeaseSamsLease Member Posts: 25
    I passed on a 2019 Civic EX-L for $22,400 here in OH. Was offered a 2020 Civic EX-L Hatchback for $22,800. And about every other combination in between.
  • bmcdlawbmcdlaw Member Posts: 3
    Today I got a 2020 Honda Civix-LX, automatic sedan, MSRP of $21,605 with agreed price of $17,603.83 for $171.05 with 0 down for 36/12 in Northeast Ohio.
    bmcdlaw said:

Today I got a 2020 Honda Civix-LX, automatic sedan, MSRP of $21,605 with agreed price of $17,603.83 for $171.05 with 0 down for 36/12 in Northeast Ohio.

Looks pretty good. What was the amount Due at Signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jasxxjasxx Member Posts: 14
    bmcdlaw said:

was that OTD?? Thanks
  • jasxxjasxx Member Posts: 14
    trying to buy a 2020 civic hatchback. Does anyone have OTD price info? Thanks!
    jasxx said:

trying to buy a 2020 civic hatchback. Does anyone have OTD price info? Thanks!

Edmunds pricing tools are here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator