Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Toyota Corolla LE: MF, RV + Incentives?

partyhatpartyhat Member Posts: 40
edited March 2020 in Toyota
Hi,

I plan on ending my lease a month early. I am scheduled to go in next weekend. I am also a recent graduate

Would you please provide me with the MF, RV, and any incentives on 2020 Toyota Corolla LE for 36/12k. Zip 07042 (New Jersey)

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    partyhat said:

Hi,

I plan on ending my lease a month early. I am scheduled to go in next weekend. I am also a recent graduate

Would you please provide me with the MF, RV, and any incentives on 2020 Toyota Corolla LE for 36/12k. Zip 07042 (New Jersey)

Thank you.

.00130 MF and 58% residual
    $600 lease cash

No info on grad

Why end your lease early?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    @kyfdx to avoid all the remaining maintenance fees I have to do. I’ve only kept up with the important stuff like oil changes, cabin/air filter, bought some new used tires with a 8-9 thread level, Alignment, and tire rotations. Kept this up since last year because Toyota only covers maintenance for 2 out of the 3 years of my lease.

I’m at 29k miles. My lease ends April 22nd.

Any advice? They’re telling me to get all this BS maintenance done. I was thinking of just ending early to avoid it all. Anyway I want to re lease.
  • Options
    @kyfdx also what do you necessarily mean $600 lease cash?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    partyhat said:

@kyfdx to avoid all the remaining maintenance fees I have to do. I’ve only kept up with the important stuff like oil changes, cabin/air filter, bought some new used tires with a 8-9 thread level, Alignment, and tire rotations. Kept this up since last year because Toyota only covers maintenance for 2 out of the 3 years of my lease.

I’m at 29k miles. My lease ends April 22nd.

Any advice? They’re telling me to get all this BS maintenance done. I was thinking of just ending early to avoid it all. Anyway I want to re lease.

You'll still have to make that last lease payment - either by keeping the car until the lease end, or having it added into the new lease, meaning you'll spread that last payment out over the next 36 months. For a car you aren't driving.

What maintenance will a 3 year old Corolla need after 29,000 miles? And, how much is it expected to cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    partyhat said:

@kyfdx also what do you necessarily mean $600 lease cash?

$600 is a customer incentive, that works like a down payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    @Michaell

Thanks for the fast reply!
    And oh I see. I didn’t know that!

They’re telling me to get a system flush, brakes are in the “yellow” (whatever the means), a “brake clean up” because there’s signs of rust accumulating, and another wheel alignment which I’ve already done from a outside mechanic.

It all totals to about $500 at the dealership.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    partyhat said:

@Michaell

Thanks for the fast reply!
    And oh I see. I didn’t know that!

They’re telling me to get a system flush, brakes are in the “yellow” (whatever the means), a “brake clean up” because there’s signs of rust accumulating, and another wheel alignment which I’ve already done from a outside mechanic.

It all totals to about $500 at the dealership.

Yep, the "system flush" and "brake clean up" are attempts by the dealer to separate you from your money.

Check the owners guide and see what the factory recommends for the 30K service, and ask the dealer to perform those items, only.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    @Michaell

Thank you so much Michael. Very helpful.
This discussion has been closed.