Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Is BMW March Dealer Relief Confirmed?

hilwigga1hilwigga1 Member Posts: 20
edited March 2020 in BMW
On March 20- Autonews.com posted:" Relief package
For March, dealers will receive a $1,000 payout on every new vehicle sold and a $500 bonus for every loaner retailed. The CPO sales bonus is also guaranteed for this month.

Through June 20, retailers will receive the 5 percent Added Value Program bonus related to meeting training, sales loyalty and service effectiveness goals."

Is this confirmed? Are dealers passing on these incentives to consumers?
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,054
    hilwigga1 said:

On March 20- Autonews.com posted:" Relief package
    For March, dealers will receive a $1,000 payout on every new vehicle sold and a $500 bonus for every loaner retailed. The CPO sales bonus is also guaranteed for this month.

Through June 20, retailers will receive the 5 percent Added Value Program bonus related to meeting training, sales loyalty and service effectiveness goals."

Is this confirmed? Are dealers passing on these incentives to consumers?

No information on this program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    WhitMorWhitMor Member Posts: 14
    Hi. I am looking at a 2019 BMW X5. It is a loaner model with 3,000 miles on it. MSRP is 64,980 and the dealer is reducing it to $55,000. On a 36 month lease with 10k miles the deal is $4413 at signing for a monthly payment of $661. Can you let me know thoughts on the deal? Am I getting enough off the MSRP? THanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,054
    WhitMor said:

Hi. I am looking at a 2019 BMW X5. It is a loaner model with 3,000 miles on it. MSRP is 64,980 and the dealer is reducing it to $55,000. On a 36 month lease with 10k miles the deal is $4413 at signing for a monthly payment of $661. Can you let me know thoughts on the deal? Am I getting enough off the MSRP? THanks.

Let's move this to the dedicated 2019 X5 lease thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51944/bmw/x5/2019-bmw-x5-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4