Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Subaru ascent limited 2020. 36/12 k miles . Zip 80913

huydo1990huydo1990 Member Posts: 18
edited June 2020 in Subaru
Subaru ascent limited 36/12 k miles, zip 80913 . MF AND residual value please expert. And how the taxes calculated in CO anw, is it just like Texas which get full taxes on selling prices ?

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    huydo1990 said:

Subaru ascent limited 36/12 k miles, zip 80913 . MF AND residual value please expert. And how the taxes calculated in CO anw, is it just like Texas which get full taxes on selling prices ?

7 or 8 passenger?

CO applies tax to the monthly payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    kyfdx said:

huydo1990 said:

7 or 8 passenger?

Not exactly. Most tax districts in CO tax the monthly payment, but I learned that the town I used to reside in taxes the sum of the payments and collects that full amount up front. The tax rate is something like .4%, so it wasn't a large amount of money.

However, CO does not tax the full selling price, like TX

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    huydo1990huydo1990 Member Posts: 18
    8 pas
    kyfdx said:

huydo1990 said:

7 or 8 passenger?

8 passenger please, fort Carson zip code
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    huydo1990 said:

8 pas

kyfdx said:

huydo1990 said:

7 or 8 passenger?

8 passenger please, fort Carson zip code
    .00040 and 57%

I don't know the tax rates for all the districts in Colorado; I'm sure you can look at the state of Colorado and the El Paso county websites to figure it out.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4