Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

What should i PAY on a Lease

holdthat39holdthat39 Member Posts: 8
edited August 2020 in Lexus
I am looking to lease a 2020 es350 FSPORT with full options in area code 10940 . I am racking my head with all these sites and different prices. Please help! Do i MAKE A DOWN PAYMENT like i was going to when financing . I was going to put $6 down and my trade in will be $5k after they pay it off, Should i finance which would be way more $
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337

I am looking to lease a 2020 es350 FSPORT with full options in area code 10940 . I am racking my head with all these sites and different prices. Please help! Do i MAKE A DOWN PAYMENT like i was going to when financing . I was going to put $6 down and my trade in will be $5k after they pay it off, Should i finance which would be way more $

First question - how long do you plan to keep the car? If three years, lease; if longer, buy.

If you lease, only pay the first payment, taxes and registration at signing. Anything more than that is at risk of loss if the car is stolen or totaled before the lease is up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    holdthat39holdthat39 Member Posts: 8
    3years and 10miles
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266

3years and 10miles

.00001 MF and 53% residual
    $2250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator