Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Unable to find 2020 C300 4matic in California

sillyivansillyivan Member Posts: 21
edited September 2020 in Mercedes-Benz
My leased 2018 C300 4matic comes due late November. We love the car and want to trade in for the newest version similarly appointed. Any color except white or black but at this point we'd probably cave with no other choices available. Tried to extend lease but MBZ financial said they'd only do one month - was hoping the 2021's would be available in January, but just received a note from MBZ corporate stating the 2021's are coming out till mid to late 4th quarter 2021. Thinking it's time to explore BMW or Genesis. But we'd really rather have another MBZ. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    sillyivan said:

My leased 2018 C300 4matic comes due late November. We love the car and want to trade in for the newest version similarly appointed. Any color except white or black but at this point we'd probably cave with no other choices available. Tried to extend lease but MBZ financial said they'd only do one month - was hoping the 2021's would be available in January, but just received a note from MBZ corporate stating the 2021's are coming out till mid to late 4th quarter 2021. Thinking it's time to explore BMW or Genesis. But we'd really rather have another MBZ. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

You can't find a 2020 model in the state of CA? Even though the 2021 isn't coming out for 6-9 months? That seems beyond belief.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    The local dealers (LA county) claim Covid has limited their inventory. Already texted, emailed and called about 10 dealerships within 300 miles. No luck.
  • Options
    sillyivan said:

The local dealers (LA county) claim Covid has limited their inventory. Already texted, emailed and called about 10 dealerships within 300 miles. No luck.

Weird.... my local MB dealer (small) has five C300 AWD sedans in stock. Not in CA, though

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Dealer in Las Vegas has 16 of them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks. I'll check it out ASAP
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    sillyivan said:

Thanks. I'll check it out ASAP

I found 4 in Phoenix - a little longer drive, but if that's what you're looking for.,.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Thanks. I'll give it a perusal.
  • Options
    sillyivan said:

Those might not be AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    kyfdx said:

sillyivan said:

Those might not be AWD
    Nope, I filtered specifically for AWD in Phoenix. Lots more that are RWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4