2021 Audi SQ8 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
edited October 2020 in Audi
Ask your 2021 SQ8 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«1

Comments

  • cvballacvballa 92651Member Posts: 9
    Can I get MF and 10/36 and 10/42, zip code 92651?
  • TheRealCodyRossTheRealCodyRoss Pittsburgh, PAMember Posts: 8
    Thanks in advance for you time!
    Could I get MF/Residual/incentives/loyalty for...

    2021 SQ8 P+/Presige
    36/12 & 36/15
    Zip: 15102
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    cvballa said:

    Can I get MF and 10/36 and 10/42, zip code 92651?

    Which trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936

    Thanks in advance for you time!
    Could I get MF/Residual/incentives/loyalty for...

    2021 SQ8 P+/Presige
    36/12 & 36/15
    Zip: 15102

    36/15
    .00165 MF
    52%/49% residual for P+/Prestige

    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cvballacvballa 92651Member Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    cvballa said:

    Can I get MF and 10/36 and 10/42, zip code 92651?

    Which trim?
    Premium plus
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    cvballa said:

    kyfdx said:

    cvballa said:

    Can I get MF and 10/36 and 10/42, zip code 92651?

    Which trim?
    Premium plus
    .00165 MF and 55% residual
    .00185 MF and 51% residual

    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • anguyen33anguyen33 Member Posts: 3
    36/10
    atlanta
    premius plus
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,306
    anguyen33 said:

    36/10
    atlanta
    premius plus

    .00165 and 55%
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cvballacvballa 92651Member Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    cvballa said:

    kyfdx said:

    cvballa said:

    Can I get MF and 10/36 and 10/42, zip code 92651?

    Which trim?
    Premium plus
    .00165 MF and 55% residual
    .00185 MF and 51% residual

    $2500 lease cash
    How does this change with A Prestige trim?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,306
    cvballa said:

    kyfdx said:

    cvballa said:

    kyfdx said:

    cvballa said:

    Can I get MF and 10/36 and 10/42, zip code 92651?

    Which trim?
    Premium plus
    .00165 MF and 55% residual
    .00185 MF and 51% residual

    $2500 lease cash
    How does this change with A Prestige trim?
    Subtract 3% from residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • martinitime22martinitime22 Member Posts: 6
    Can I please get MF and RV for 2021 SQ8 premium Plus in 92677
    15K/36 month

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,306

    Can I please get MF and RV for 2021 SQ8 premium Plus in 92677
    15K/36 month

    Thanks!

    .00165 and 52%
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • newleaser11newleaser11 Member Posts: 15
    Can I please get MF RV for SQ8 Premium Plus 06062 12k yr / 36 month
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936

    Can I please get MF RV for SQ8 Premium Plus 06062 12k yr / 36 month

    .00165 MF and 54% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • newleaser11newleaser11 Member Posts: 15
    MF RV - 12kyr /36mo for a regular Q8 Premium Plus - Zip 06062
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936

    MF RV - 12kyr /36mo for a regular Q8 Premium Plus - Zip 06062

    .00149 MF and 54% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Kanyin773Kanyin773 San FranciscoMember Posts: 6
    MF/RV - 36/10 Prestige/Premium+ 94010
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,306
    Kanyin773 said:

    MF/RV - 36/10 Prestige/Premium+ 94010

    .00165 and 55% / 52% for P+ / Prestige
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zeus416zeus416 Member Posts: 10
    Can I have MF/Residual for 36/7500 Premium+ in 33140
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    zeus416 said:

    Can I have MF/Residual for 36/7500 Premium+ in 33140

    .00165 MF and 56% residual
    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cheat65cheat65 Member Posts: 1
    I get the MF and Risd and I see the dealer cash Are you seeing any further dealer discounts on the SQ8 Prestige
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    cheat65 said:

    I get the MF and Risd and I see the dealer cash Are you seeing any further dealer discounts on the SQ8 Prestige

    We don't track pricing

    Check out Edmunds pricing tools

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Bkphil89Bkphil89 11413Member Posts: 6
    Mf/rv on an sq8 Prestige 12k/36mo for 11413 please and thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,306
    Bkphil89 said:

    Mf/rv on an sq8 Prestige 12k/36mo for 11413 please and thanks

    .00165 and 51%
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gtmiller1001gtmiller1001 Member Posts: 15
    Looking for MF/RV on 2021 SQ8, ZIP: 77002

    10k/42 month Premium Plus
    10k/42 month Prestige

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,306

    Looking for MF/RV on 2021 SQ8, ZIP: 77002

    10k/42 month Premium Plus
    10k/42 month Prestige

    Thanks!

    .00185 and 51% / 48% for P+ / Prestige
    $2250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NarvonNarvon Member Posts: 3
    Hi, looking for:

    MF/RV 2021 SQ8
    Zip 90277
    7500/36 prestige
    10/36 prestige

    Thanks - Happy New Year
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    Narvon said:

    Hi, looking for:

    MF/RV 2021 SQ8
    Zip 90277
    7500/36 prestige
    10/36 prestige

    Thanks - Happy New Year

    36/10
    .00165 MF and 52% residual
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hauptdbhauptdb Member Posts: 6
    edited January 1
    Looking for MF and RV on a 2021 SQ8 Prestige in 80033. 10k/36mo. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    hauptdb said:

    Looking for MF and RV on a 2021 SQ8 Prestige in 80033. 10k/36mo. Thanks!

    .00165 MF and 52% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2the9s2the9s Member Posts: 23
    Hi, does anyone have current January lease details for 2021 SQ8 Premium Plus/Prestige, 36/15k, 42/15k, residual, and current money factor? Also interested in incentives for 43054 zip code. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    2the9s said:

    Hi, does anyone have current January lease details for 2021 SQ8 Premium Plus/Prestige, 36/15k, 42/15k, residual, and current money factor? Also interested in incentives for 43054 zip code. Thanks!

    .00132 MF and 51% residual
    .00152 MF and 47% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • _himself_himself H-townMember Posts: 2
    Hi,

    Was wondering about 2021 SQ8 Prestige, 36/12K, 42/12K for 77002.

    thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    _himself said:

    Hi,

    Was wondering about 2021 SQ8 Prestige, 36/12K, 42/12K for 77002.

    thanks!

    .00132 MF and 50% residual
    .00152 MF and 46% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dejusnsdejusns Member Posts: 25
    Hi experts, I am looking for MF and RV for 2021 SQ8 Prestige 36m 10k/y or 42m 10k/y for 02128. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,306
    dejusns said:

    Hi experts, I am looking for MF and RV for 2021 SQ8 Prestige 36m 10k/y or 42m 10k/y for 02128. Thank you.

    .00132 and 51%
    .00152 and 47%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dejusnsdejusns Member Posts: 25
    Michaell said:

    dejusns said:

    Hi experts, I am looking for MF and RV for 2021 SQ8 Prestige 36m 10k/y or 42m 10k/y for 02128. Thank you.

    .00132 and 51%
    .00152 and 47%
    No incentives
    Audi just doesn't like leases. Those residuals are rather low.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,306
    edited January 26
    dejusns said:

    Michaell said:

    dejusns said:

    Hi experts, I am looking for MF and RV for 2021 SQ8 Prestige 36m 10k/y or 42m 10k/y for 02128. Thank you.

    .00132 and 51%
    .00152 and 47%
    No incentives
    Audi just doesn't like leases. Those residuals are rather low.
    Audis have never leased well, compared to their competition.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kinltdkinltd Member Posts: 4
    edited February 4
    Looking at leasing vs purchase. Any info on ‘21 SQ8 - MF / 36 / 10 / Prestige or PP and Finance rate for well qualified. Any incentives? 64110. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,306
    kinltd said:

    Looking at leasing vs purchase. Any info on ‘21 SQ8 - MF / 36 / 10 / Prestige or PP and Finance rate for well qualified. Any incentives? 64110. Thanks!

    .00136 and 54% / 51% for P+ / Prestige
    No incentives

    $1000 purchase incentive with cash or Audi standard financing rates.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lunalover89lunalover89 LAMember Posts: 4
    Hi there, looking for MF/RV on 21 SQ8 PP & Prestige - 12k/36 & 12k/42 (also any lease cash?) Zip 90291. Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,306

    Hi there, looking for MF/RV on 21 SQ8 PP & Prestige - 12k/36 & 12k/42 (also any lease cash?) Zip 90291. Thanks!!

    P+
    .00136 and 53%
    .00156 and 49%
    No incentives

    Subtract 3% for Prestige

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Martin_S3Martin_S3 FloridaMember Posts: 24
    Could I get the numbers and incentives if any for 2021 SQ8 Premium Plus, 24/12, 1 lease payment money factor. Zip 34203. Appreciated!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    Martin_S3 said:

    Could I get the numbers and incentives if any for 2021 SQ8 Premium Plus, 24/12, 1 lease payment money factor. Zip 34203. Appreciated!

    .00136 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ereeber16ereeber16 New JerseyMember Posts: 2
    Need MF and Residual for 2021 Audi SQ8 Premium Plus ($91,000 MSRP) with 36/10k in 08009.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,306
    ereeber16 said:

    Need MF and Residual for 2021 Audi SQ8 Premium Plus ($91,000 MSRP) with 36/10k in 08009.

    .00136 and 54%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • OfficialReceiptOfficialReceipt CaliforniaMember Posts: 3
    Hi, I need the MF and Residual for 2021 SQ8, 36/10K and 36/12K in 92057.
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936

    Hi, I need the MF and Residual for 2021 SQ8, 36/10K and 36/12K in 92057.
    Thank you.

    Which trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • OfficialReceiptOfficialReceipt CaliforniaMember Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    Hi, I need the MF and Residual for 2021 SQ8, 36/10K and 36/12K in 92057.
    Thank you.

    Which trim?
    Prestige
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,306

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, I need the MF and Residual for 2021 SQ8, 36/10K and 36/12K in 92057.
    Thank you.

    Which trim?
    Prestige
    36/12
    .00136 and 50%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.