Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2021 Mazda3 Sedan FWD w/ Preferred Package Quote

schoscho Member Posts: 20
edited December 2020 in Mazda
Hi Mazda folks,

I'm trying to purchase a 2021 Mazda3 Sedan FWD w/ Preferred Package, and this is the offer I received from one of the dealerships that I'm working with. This is a cash deal, so it includes the $1000 cash rebate. Is this a good deal, or do you think I still have some more room to negotiate?

MSRP:$25,295
Invoice: $24,233
Your price: $21,333

Thanks all in advance,
scho

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    edited December 2020
    scho said:

Hi Mazda folks,

I'm trying to purchase a 2021 Mazda3 Sedan FWD w/ Preferred Package, and this is the offer I received from one of the dealerships that I'm working with. This is a cash deal, so it includes the $1000 cash rebate. Is this a good deal, or do you think I still have some more room to negotiate?

Thanks all in advance,
    scho

What is your location?

Are you financing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    schoscho Member Posts: 20
    kyfdx said:

scho said:

Hi Mazda folks,

Thanks all in advance,
    scho

What is your location?

Are you financing?
    Hi kyfdx, thank you for your comment. My ZIP code is 98133, and I'm paying cash. This selling price already includes the $1000 cash rebate.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    scho said:

kyfdx said:

scho said:

Hi Mazda folks,

Thanks all in advance,
    scho

What is your location?

Are you financing?
    Hi kyfdx, thank you for your comment. My ZIP code is 98133, and I'm paying cash. This selling price already includes the $1000 cash rebate.
    Sure seems like a good price, but you won't know for sure, until you see the final number, with all fees added.

You can check Edmunds price research.

You can get 0.9% APR financing for 60 months, but you have to give up the $1000.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator