2021 Carbon Edition AWD 36/12

lfsmazdalfsmazda Member Posts: 8
edited January 28 in Mazda
Negotiating a new lease going from 2018 Mazda CX-5 GT. Getting $750 loyalty rebate. Any help on MF/Residual, etc. Zip 06405

Thank you

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,496
    lfsmazda said:

    Negotiating a new lease going from 2018 Mazda CX-5 GT. Getting $750 loyalty rebate. Any help on MF/Residual, etc. Zip 06405

    Thank you

    Base or Turbo model?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lfsmazdalfsmazda Member Posts: 8
    Sorry, base model --sticker $31355
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,496
    lfsmazda said:

    Negotiating a new lease going from 2018 Mazda CX-5 GT. Getting $750 loyalty rebate. Any help on MF/Residual, etc. Zip 06405

    Thank you

    .00042 MF and 59% residual
    Loyalty is the only incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lfsmazdalfsmazda Member Posts: 8
    so then 359.96 for 36 mos with 1500 down not great?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,957
    lfsmazda said:

    so then 359.96 for 36 mos with 1500 down not great?

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lfsmazdalfsmazda Member Posts: 8
    msrp $31355;adj cap incl 750 rebate $29305. residual 18,799.45
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,957
    lfsmazda said:

    msrp $31355;adj cap incl 750 rebate $29305. residual 18,799.45

    I get $320/mo, plus tax, with those numbers

    MF may be marked up.

    Is that ZIP code Cook County, or City of Chicago specifically? Are the sales tax part of the cap cost, or included in the $1500 up front?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lfsmazdalfsmazda Member Posts: 8
    It is CT not Chicago. Numbers are all inclusive (out the door). What do you think? Tx for your help!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,957
    lfsmazda said:

    It is CT not Chicago. Numbers are all inclusive (out the door). What do you think? Tx for your help!!

    Oh, I transposed the first two digits of the zip code.

    So, $320/mo with 6.35% tax, or $341/mo.

    MF may be bumped, or the adjusted cap is different from what they told you.

    Find out which it is.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lfsmazdalfsmazda Member Posts: 8
    He did not tell me MF: Just Sticker $31355, Dealer Disc and rebate $2050, Veh Price(net after rebate): $29305
    For $1500 cash down: 30 months @ $361.84/mos and 36 months @ 359.96/mos. What do you think I should negotiate on? TYSM!!!! You are a huge help!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,957
    lfsmazda said:

    He did not tell me MF: Just Sticker $31355, Dealer Disc and rebate $2050, Veh Price(net after rebate): $29305
    For $1500 cash down: 30 months @ $361.84/mos and 36 months @ 359.96/mos. What do you think I should negotiate on? TYSM!!!! You are a huge help!!!

    Ask them to disclose the MF, and shop elsewhere if they don't want to be transparent. There's likely a good reason why they don't want you to know it, and that reason is not good for you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lfsmazdalfsmazda Member Posts: 8
    TY! The 341 you mentioned---are they still making $ on the deal--they did locate the car and traded inventory with another dealership....supposedly, red interior on the Carbon Edition in short supply....???
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,957
    lfsmazda said:

    TY! The 341 you mentioned---are they still making $ on the deal--they did locate the car and traded inventory with another dealership....supposedly, red interior on the Carbon Edition in short supply....???

    Who cares if the dealer is making money, or not? You want the best deal for you. If it doesn't work for them, they'll let you know.

    Cars that are desirable will often cost more to the customer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lfsmazdalfsmazda Member Posts: 8
    Got them to 346/mos. TY Michaell!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 192,957
    lfsmazda said:

    Got them to 346/mos. TY Michaell!!!

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.