Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 VOLKSWAGEN ATLAS V6 SE WITH TECHNOLOGY WITH 4MOTION

saabotr1saabotr1 Member Posts: 40
edited January 2021 in Volkswagen
Hi there. Back once again. Hopefully for the last time since our current lease is finally up. Can you please give the current money factor, residual and any rebates / incentives on the above referenced vehicle? The zip code is 17331.

Also, can you tell me how long this MF and residual is good for? Does it end February 1st? Later? Earlier? Any info on that is appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    saabotr1 said:

Hi there. Back once again. Hopefully for the last time since our current lease is finally up. Can you please give the current money factor, residual and any rebates / incentives on the above referenced vehicle? The zip code is 17331.

Also, can you tell me how long this MF and residual is good for? Does it end February 1st? Later? Earlier? Any info on that is appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Lease term and miles per year?

Programs end 2/1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• saabotr1saabotr1 Member Posts: 40
    Oh good grief, I knew I was forgetting something. LOL! 39/15. Thanks again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    saabotr1 said:

Oh good grief, I knew I was forgetting something. LOL! 39/15. Thanks again.

.00101 MF and 52% residual
    $2250 dealer lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you very much!
    ... And is the MF and residual you mentioned above the same for these vehicles:
    2021 VOLKSWAGEN ATLAS V6 SEL 4motion
    2021 SE V6 w/technology R-Line 4motion
    2021 VOLKSWAGEN ATLAS V6 SEL R-LINE WITH 4MOTION

Same terms on the lease and same zip....39/15, 17331
    saabotr1 said:

... And is the MF and residual you mentioned above the same for these vehicles:
    2021 VOLKSWAGEN ATLAS V6 SEL 4motion
    2021 SE V6 w/technology R-Line 4motion
    2021 VOLKSWAGEN ATLAS V6 SEL R-LINE WITH 4MOTION

Yes, the same

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi. Regarding the 2021 SE V6 w/technology R-Line 4motion. Slowly narrowing the search down and may end up driving a distance to get this car after local dealer is having a hard time with a dealer to dealer transfer.
    For 39//15 .... am I still looking at a .00101 and 52% residual for zip code 18103? Allentown, PA. Thanks again. It's been a saga with many twists and turn from local dealer. About ready to move on from them.
    saabotr1 said:

Hi. Regarding the 2021 SE V6 w/technology R-Line 4motion. Slowly narrowing the search down and may end up driving a distance to get this car after local dealer is having a hard time with a dealer to dealer transfer.
    For 39//15 .... am I still looking at a .00101 and 52% residual for zip code 18103? Allentown, PA. Thanks again. It's been a saga with many twists and turn from local dealer. About ready to move on from them.

Yes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks again! I'll have to post the results once this battle is over.
    Hi. Can you please give me the new money factor, residual and any incentives / rebates for the February program? 39 // 15 lease. 2021 Volkswagen Atlas 3.6L V6 SE with Technology R-Line 4Motion. Zip code of the dealer is 17331. Still trying to work out this deal as dealer swap is delaying things. Thank you for your continued support.
    saabotr1 said:

Hi. Can you please give me the new money factor, residual and any incentives / rebates for the February program? 39 // 15 lease. 2021 Volkswagen Atlas 3.6L V6 SE with Technology R-Line 4Motion. Zip code of the dealer is 17331. Still trying to work out this deal as dealer swap is delaying things. Thank you for your continued support.

New programs start on Tuesday

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Ah, OK. Thought it was today. Will follow up tomorrow. Thanks again.
    Good morning.....following back around for the new MF, residual, etc. Please see my original message below. Thanks again!

saabotr1 said:

Good morning.....following back around for the new MF, residual, etc. Please see my original message below. Thanks again!

.00101 MF and 52% residual
    $2250 dealer lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Ah, nice! So it did not change from the January parameters, correct?
    saabotr1 said:

Ah, nice! So it did not change from the January parameters, correct?

You have all the numbers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you! Happy the numbers didn't change for February and I appreciate the service you provide!