Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2021 E450 coupe

shatikazshatikaz Member Posts: 30
edited February 2021 in Mercedes-Benz
Hello,

looking for MF, RV, incentives and loyalty in zip 10603 (or 10019 dealer zip) which ever is applicable, for 36/10 term on the 2021 E450 AWD coupe.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    shatikaz said:

Hello,

looking for MF, RV, incentives and loyalty in zip 10603 (or 10019 dealer zip) which ever is applicable, for 36/10 term on the 2021 E450 AWD coupe.

.00043 and 54%
    No incentives
    No loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    thank you!
  • Options
    Hello Michaell,

I am getting mixed messages from various dealers. Some give me price quotes on a build that will be delivered in ~4 months and others that say they cannot tell me what my costs will be until I take delivery. In your experience, is it possible to receive accurate price quotes on a build 4 months out? Would the money factor change significantly in a 4 month period? Is it customary to leave deposits on a build at the time of ordering? In your opinion, what would be the best way to negotiate a deal in the case of ordering a build?

Thanks in advance for your time.
    Shatika
  • Options
    shatikaz said:

Hello Michaell,

I am getting mixed messages from various dealers. Some give me price quotes on a build that will be delivered in ~4 months and others that say they cannot tell me what my costs will be until I take delivery. In your experience, is it possible to receive accurate price quotes on a build 4 months out? Would the money factor change significantly in a 4 month period? Is it customary to leave deposits on a build at the time of ordering? In your opinion, what would be the best way to negotiate a deal in the case of ordering a build?

Shatika

It is our understanding that with a custom order, you will have to take the lease program that is in place when the car is delivered.

I would negotiate the selling price and ensure that the MF will not be marked up when the deal is consummated.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    shatikaz said:

Hello Michaell,

Shatika

You can't know the lease program.

But, you can specify a certain percentage off MSRP, and get the dealer to commit to using the base money factor. That's about all you can do.

I'd try to buy a car off the lot.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    I have been offered 6% off MSRP from one dealer who won't agree to any MF until delivery, does this sound fair?
  • Options
    shatikaz said:

I have been offered 6% off MSRP from one dealer who won't agree to any MF until delivery, does this sound fair?

What if they markup the base money factor by .00100?

They could commit to the base MF at that time, even if they don't know what the number, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I agree. I am not trying to get trapped into an unknown MF. It sure doesn't seem worth it to custom build. I was more curious about the MSRP reduction, as in is that about average or should they do better? But I guess I could always ask for a larger discount and see what happens. I am currently trying to source the car in a national search. We'll see.
  • Options
    shatikaz said:

I agree. I am not trying to get trapped into an unknown MF. It sure doesn't seem worth it to custom build. I was more curious about the MSRP reduction, as in is that about average or should they do better? But I guess I could always ask for a larger discount and see what happens. I am currently trying to source the car in a national search. We'll see.

Generally, special orders will have a smaller discount from sticker than a car on the lot.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Hello, quick question. When we get lease numbers here on Edmunds (money factor, residual value) where does that info come from and how do we know its accurate?
  • Options
    shatikaz said:

Hello, quick question. When we get lease numbers here on Edmunds (money factor, residual value) where does that info come from and how do we know its accurate?

The numbers are from MBFS. You know it's accurate, because we say so. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator