Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Toyota Highlander 2021 Pricing

xyz111xyz111 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2021 in Toyota
what do highlanders start at in the L package?

I have a dealer quoting 30.5K for the L

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,280
    xyz111 said:

what do highlanders start at in the L package?

I have a dealer quoting 30.5K for the L

Edmunds price tools

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    novacouplenovacouple Member Posts: 31
    I just got a great quote on a new 2021 Highlander Platinum trim (gas). MSRP $52,195, discount $5000, adjusted price $47,195 (plus a $699 doc fee, taxes, and fees) I'm actually holding out for a hybrid but I thought this was a great (end of the month) price, and wanted to post it. Dealer is in Rome, GA.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,280

I just got a great quote on a new 2021 Highlander Platinum trim (gas). MSRP $52,195, discount $5000, adjusted price $47,195 (plus a $699 doc fee, taxes, and fees) I'm actually holding out for a hybrid but I thought this was a great (end of the month) price, and wanted to post it. Dealer is in Rome, GA.

Thanks for the report!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    blownalcoholblownalcohol Member Posts: 19
    Is there a better site to look for Highlander prices OTD ?
    OTD is probably not the best comparison because of different tax rates.
    I'm not interested in a lease deal.
    XLE trim and up

Thanks for the deal already posted. That gives me a starting point on platinum trim
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

Is there a better site to look for Highlander prices OTD ?
    OTD is probably not the best comparison because of different tax rates.
    I'm not interested in a lease deal.
    XLE trim and up

Thanks for the deal already posted. That gives me a starting point on platinum trim

Edmunds price tools

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    DealSeacherDealSeacher Member Posts: 3

Does anyone know if there are any Toyota dealerships in Southern California that are NOT charging a $4,000 mark up on the Highlander. I will grant them that at least they are honest enough to call it a Mark up when other companies say they have no markup but add a bunch of garbage add on’s for thousands. If this is a standard mark up and I’m willing to wait it out even if it means waiting a year I would rather get a car sooner than later though. Please provide contact info if you know of any dealers.

• Options
    Raj2021Raj2021 Member Posts: 1

I am looking for a Highlander Xle fwd silver exterior with black interior and the best quote so far i got is $5300 off from base price and it is 39k otd (Highlander Xle with premium audio and 2nd row bench seat).. Is this a good deal? I had talked to more than 7 dealers around me and none of them except this guy is willing to reduce more than 500$..

• Options
    Raj2021 said:

I am looking for a Highlander Xle fwd silver exterior with black interior and the best quote so far i got is $5300 off from base price and it is 39k otd (Highlander Xle with premium audio and 2nd row bench seat).. Is this a good deal? I had talked to more than 7 dealers around me and none of them except this guy is willing to reduce more than 500$..

If you've talked with 7 dealers and this is the best offer, I think you've answered your own question.

Use the Price Checker link, below, for guidance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    saratogastevesaratogasteve Member Posts: 186
    Anyone know if Toyota has enough cars in stock where a buyer can get something off MSRP? I have a 2015 that I'd sell if I thought buying new wasn't as difficult as buying used.
  • Options

Anyone know if Toyota has enough cars in stock where a buyer can get something off MSRP? I have a 2015 that I'd sell if I thought buying new wasn't as difficult as buying used.

Use the price checker link, below.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator