Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

MF and RV for 2022 M850i Gran Coupe

shachikushachiku Member Posts: 11
edited January 2022 in BMW
Hello all, looking for the MF/RV for M850i

36mo/7.5k miles

normal lease, as well as multiple security deposit numbers if anybody knows them. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    shachiku said:

36mo/7.5k miles

normal lease, as well as multiple security deposit numbers if anybody knows them. Thanks!

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    11368 New York City
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337
    shachiku said:

36mo/7.5k miles

shachiku said:

11368 New York City

.00093 and 54%
    No incentives

7 x .00005 = .00035 total reduction

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Michaell said:

shachiku said:

36mo/7.5k miles

shachiku said:

11368 New York City

.00093 and 54%
    No incentives

Great Thanks again.

Today the dealer is giving me this deal:

MSRP: $115,445
    CAP COST REDUCTION: $7000 off MSRP
    Down: $0
    Inception: $7,459.23
    Monthly: $1,512.96
    36 Months, 7500 Miles

No MSD (stupid New York laws...), or Single-Pay

I even asked the dealer today what the MF is and he said 0.00093

But, when I plug the numbers into leasehackr, it shows me Monthly Payment with Tax as $1,438, Drive-off of $7,465. The drive-off is about same, but the monthly seems quite a bit less per month than what the sales rep is giving me. Am I doing something wrong or the Sales person is padding in the MF and lying to me about the MF?

I live in New York City. 11368

Thanks.
  • Options
    shachiku said:

Michaell said:

shachiku said:

36mo/7.5k miles

shachiku said:

11368 New York City

.00093 and 54%
    No incentives

Great Thanks again.

36 Months, 7500 Miles

But, when I plug the numbers into leasehackr, it shows me Monthly Payment with Tax as $1,438, Drive-off of $7,465. The drive-off is about same, but the monthly seems quite a bit less per month than what the sales rep is giving me. Am I doing something wrong or the Sales person is padding in the MF and lying to me about the MF?

Thanks.
    Since we can't see the entries you've made into the calculator, we can't tell you where the possible discrepancies might be.

Do you have an itemization of the inception amount? Or, the adjusted CAP cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited April 2021
    kyfdx said:

shachiku said:

Michaell said:

shachiku said:

36mo/7.5k miles

shachiku said:

11368 New York City

.00093 and 54%
    No incentives

Great Thanks again.

36 Months, 7500 Miles

Thanks.
    Since we can't see the entries you've made into the calculator, we can't tell you where the possible discrepancies might be.

Besides the $7000 discount, I dont think I have anything else that reduces CAP Cost. so I think adjusted cap cost is just MSRP-7000 which would $108445.

Here is the link to my calculations: https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=7500&msd=0&msrp=115445&sales_price=108445&months=36&mf=0.00092&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=54&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=8.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

Thanks a lot!

Also, I am seeing there is Leasing specials going on right now for the M850i gran coupe? also 0.9% APR for financing? Seems like quite good deal right now?

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers/lease.2021-M850i-xDrive-Gran-Coupe.tristatebmw.html?zip=11368

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers/finance.2021-M850i-xDrive-Gran-Coupe.tristatebmw.html?zip=11368

Anything I can take advantage of here?

My original plan was to lease and then Buy out if i really like it (i know it's 99% bad idea to lease with intention to buy; but i didn't want to be stuck with something i was really unhappy and couldn't sell lol), but with the 0.9% APR, it seems like a better/cheaper option and then resell it after 3 years? Even without mileage limit, I think i am not gonna go over 20k miles in 3 years.

Also for the first 4year/50k miles, would i get the same worry-free experience in the same way for leasing if I do finance and buy it?
  • Options
    shachiku said:

kyfdx said:

shachiku said:

Michaell said:

shachiku said:

36mo/7.5k miles

shachiku said:

11368 New York City

.00093 and 54%
    No incentives

Great Thanks again.

36 Months, 7500 Miles

Thanks.

Besides the $7000 discount, I dont think I have anything else that reduces CAP Cost. so I think adjusted cap cost is just MSRP-7000 which would $108445.

Here is the link to my calculations: https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=7500&msd=0&msrp=115445&sales_price=108445&months=36&mf=0.00092&dp=0&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=54&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=8.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true&bmw_demo_25=true

Thanks a lot!

Also, I am seeing there is Leasing specials going on right now for the M850i gran coupe? also 0.9% APR for financing? Seems like quite good deal right now?

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers/lease.2021-M850i-xDrive-Gran-Coupe.tristatebmw.html?zip=11368

https://www.bmwusa.com/special-offers/finance.2021-M850i-xDrive-Gran-Coupe.tristatebmw.html?zip=11368

My original plan was to lease and then Buy out if i really like it (i know it's 99% bad idea to lease with intention to buy; but i didn't want to be stuck with something i was really unhappy and couldn't sell lol), but with the 0.9% APR, it seems like a better/cheaper option and then resell it after 3 years? Even without mileage limit, I think i am not gonna go over 20k miles in 3 years.

Also for the first 4year/50k miles, would i get the same worry-free experience in the same way for leasing if I do finance and buy it?
    I agree with your numbers. The dealer's numbers look pretty close to what they would be, if they were marking up the money factor the maximum. (you've entered the wrong MF, it's .00093)

Ask them for the adjusted CAP cost and the money factor used.

None of your links include taxes, so those involve pretty big CAP cost reductions. There is nothing available in those advertisements that your dealer doesn't have access to.

The warranty is the same, lease or buy. I wouldn't call it worry free. Scheduled maintenance is only included for the first 3yr/36K, in any case.
    Lease or buy is a personal decision.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

shachiku said:

kyfdx said:

shachiku said:

Michaell said:

shachiku said:

36mo/7.5k miles

shachiku said:

11368 New York City

.00093 and 54%
    No incentives

Great Thanks again.

36 Months, 7500 Miles

Thanks.

Thanks a lot!

I agree with your numbers. The dealer's numbers look pretty close to what they would be, if they were marking up the money factor the maximum. (you've entered the wrong MF, it's .00093)

None of your links include taxes, so those involve pretty big CAP cost reductions. There is nothing available in those advertisements that your dealer doesn't have access to.

The warranty is the same, lease or buy. I wouldn't call it worry free. Scheduled maintenance is only included for the first 3yr/36K, in any case.
    You are of great help as always. I've tried to find the 'resale' values for like 3 year old M850i, and see what's the market is like, but unfortunately, the "oldest" model is like 2019, and barely any on the market so I can't really find anything useful as a reference. From your own experience, with 0.9% APR, would it be about same as I would to sell it after 3 years with similar mileage, the cost would be about the same as leasing it?
  • Options
    shachiku said:

kyfdx said:

shachiku said:

kyfdx said:

shachiku said:

Michaell said:

shachiku said:

36mo/7.5k miles

shachiku said:

11368 New York City

.00093 and 54%
    No incentives

Great Thanks again.

36 Months, 7500 Miles

Thanks.

Thanks a lot!

You are of great help as always. I've tried to find the 'resale' values for like 3 year old M850i, and see what's the market is like, but unfortunately, the "oldest" model is like 2019, and barely any on the market so I can't really find anything useful as a reference. From your own experience, with 0.9% APR, would it be about same as I would to sell it after 3 years with similar mileage, the cost would be about the same as leasing it?
    Sorry, wouldn't pretend to make an accurate guess to future values

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    DSupreme80DSupreme80 Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2022
    Hello,

I'm looking for the MF/RV for 2022 M850i Gran Coupe in Maryland 20774, 36 mnths/10k miles? Also are there any incentives available like loyalty, Military, etc?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,337

Hello,

I'm looking for the MF/RV for 2022 M850i Gran Coupe in Maryland 20774, 36 mnths/10k miles? Also are there any incentives available like loyalty, Military, etc?

.00123 MF and 54% RV
    No lease incentives
    $500 military incentive
    $1500 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

This discussion has been closed.