Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Jeep wrangler willys unlimited manual leasing

SajSaj Member Posts: 3
edited July 2021 in Jeep

I got a quote recently for a 2021 jeep wrangler willys unlimited 4 dr manual with MSRP $47,500. They are giving me 39 month, 10k miles (yearly) and a residual value of 67%. I am putting $3000 to cover tax and fees. My monthly payment is coming up to $535 per month. Is this a good deal? I don't have the info for money factor.

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,989
    Saj said:

I got a quote recently for a 2021 jeep wrangler willys unlimited 4 dr manual with MSRP $47,500. They are giving me 39 month, 10k miles (yearly) and a residual value of 67%. I am putting $3000 to cover tax and fees. My monthly payment is coming up to $535 per month. Is this a good deal? I don't have the info for money factor.

Where do you live?
    Do you know the selling price?

Standard MF and 66% are the Chrysler Capital lease numbers we have for the Willys Unlimited for 39/10.

Ask the dealer for a screen shot of their lease worksheet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,373
    edited July 2021
    Michaell said:

Saj said:

Where do you live?
    Do you know the selling price?

Standard MF and 66% are the Chrysler Capital lease numbers we have for the Willys Unlimited for 39/10.

Ask the dealer for a screen shot of their lease worksheet.
    64% residual for manual transmission

Might be an Ally or US Bank lease?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

I live in NJ. Selling price is $47,530.

• Options
    Saj said:

I live in NJ. Selling price is $47,530.

What are you using for the MF in your payment calculations? The standard MF for 39 months is .00159 - I calculate a payment of $563/mo with those prices.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options

MF is 0.00185.

• Options
    Saj said:

MF is 0.00185.

And you got that information how?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator