Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Honda HR-V EX Lease

mamoseemamosee Member Posts: 40
edited July 2020 in Honda
Looking for money factor, residual value (percentage) for 2020 Honda HR-V EX. 36 months, 12,000 miles. Zip code 60202 (Chicago area). Thanks for any info.
Tagged:

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    mamosee said:

Looking for money factor, residual value (percentage) for 2020 Honda HR-V EX. 36 months, 12,000 miles. Zip code 60202 (Chicago area). Thanks for any info.

.00072 MF and 59% residual
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mamoseemamosee Member Posts: 40
    Seems like not many 2WD left. Can you give me Money Factor and Residual for AWD. Everything else the same. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    mamosee said:

Seems like not many 2WD left. Can you give me Money Factor and Residual for AWD. Everything else the same. Thanks.

Same numbers for FWD or AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Looking for money factor, residual value (percentage) for 2021 Honda HR-V EX. 36 months, 10,000 miles. Zip code 22206 (Arlington VA area) . Thanks for any info.
    mamosee said:

Looking for money factor, residual value (percentage) for 2021 Honda HR-V EX. 36 months, 10,000 miles. Zip code 22206 (Arlington VA area) . Thanks for any info.

2021 HR-V discussion

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

I am confused by the links you attached to my other post and this one as it does not give the residual factor or money value for my zip code area, 22206. I have tried both the 2021 link and the 2022 link. Thanks for any assistance.
    mamosee said:

I am confused by the links you attached to my other post and this one as it does not give the residual factor or money value for my zip code area, 22206. I have tried both the 2021 link and the 2022 link. Thanks for any assistance.

Repost your questions in the correct model year link, and we'll provide the information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator